Date: 10-3-16
Strain: Gorilla Bubble Bx1f1
Judge: Mr.GoodTimes
Breeder: Tony's Tortured Beans
Grower: Mr.GoodTimes

=================================================
PHYSICAL EXAMINATION
=================================================

1. Visual Appeal: Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing-excellent.

2. Visible Trichomes: Rate the visible trichome content from 1-10 none-totally covered.

3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for a more precise report.

Clear [X] Cloudy [X] Amber [ ] Dark [ ]

4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.

Brown [ ] Green [X] Gold [ ] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [X] Red [ ] Rust [ ] Orange [ ] Purple [ ] Black [ ]

5. Bud density: [9] Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in their natural state leave this field blank.

6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence.
Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [1]Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [ ] Mango [ ] Pepper [ ]
Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ]
Melon [ ] Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ]
Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ]
Mold [ ] Skunk [1] Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ] Spice [3] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [6] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

7. Aroma [8] Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.

8. Seed content [1] Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.

*1 viable seed found on 2 female plants. No other seeds found.

9. Weeks cured [1 week cured] If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured. If desired repeat SSR after an additional two weeks of curing.

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS:
Very lime green and frosty flowers. Nice sized dense flowers. Sticky to the touch, and makes a golden blonde BHO resin when processed.

(Pictures at bottom)

==================================================
THE SMOKE TEST

Address these questions while smoking.

1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows:

Water pipe (enter bong, hooka, bubbler etc) [ ]
Vaporizer (enter the brand name) [X]
Pipe (size-type, ie medium-glass) [ ]
Joint (enter brand of papers) [ ]
Other (specify): Dab rig

2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence.
Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [3] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [ ]
Mango [ ] Pepper [ ] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ ]
Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ] Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk [0]Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ]
Musk [ ] Spice [2] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [5] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

If appropriate return to this question after 5-10 minutes and mark
with X any unmarked descriptors for lingering aftertaste.

3. Taste [7.5] Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.

Tastes excellent in the morning with a cup of Coffee, complement eachother perfectly. Very robust flavor.

4. State of dryness [5] Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

5. Smoke ability [10] Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.

6. Smoke expansion [*] Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.

*vaporizer no smoke.
*Shatter out of the rig at 710f is smooth

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS:
Very cerebral high that kind of rides out into a mellow chill. Doesn't seem to be super sleepy time but it does have a chill effect after the initial high wears off. I noticed it helps relieve muscle pains I get (mainly in my lower back). I love it. Smoke is smooth. 

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.

1. Dosage [1 dab, or 1 bowl] Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.

2. Effect onset [8] Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.

3. Sativa influence [6] Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.

4. Indica influence [4] Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative,
lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.

5. Potency [10] Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.

6. Duration [2 hours or so, but I smoke every 30-45 so who knows really] Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.

7. Tolerance build up [ ] Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.

8. Usability [ ] Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day.
Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.

Morning - wake up [9] Day - work [9] Evening - relax [9] Night - sleep [4]

*Great day time weed.

9. Overall satisfaction [9] Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.

10.Ability and conditions [8] Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere,
current tolerance and most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.

11.Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this
strain a keeper for long term use. Yes [X] No [ ]
Hell yes! this will be in my garden for a while I believe.

image (2).jpeg

image (1).jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 5
Greetings, tonygreen, fellow forum readers.

Gorilla Bubble BX2

Date: Grew late June- Oct4 outdoors, maximum sun.
Strain: GORILLA BUBBLE BX2 Pheno: Glue leaning.
Breeder: TonyGreen's Tortured Beans
Grower: aridbud/afterthought autos

1. Visual Appeal: 9 Excellent.
2. Visible Trichomes: 10 Trichomes thickly covered
3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for a more precise report. Clear ~~!> ~20% Cloudy ~60% <~~~> Amber ~20%
4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds: color analysis.
Light Green [X ] Gold [ X] Grey/Silver [ X] Rust [X ] 
5. Bud density: Dense nuggets, easy to manicure, multibranched with a few inches between bud sites. Cola was 13+"
6. Apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud. [9 ]
[ X] Berry [ X] Pepper [X ] Fruit [ X] Cedar [X ] Spice

7. Aroma [9 ] Sweet, peppery, balanced essence, not overpowering, but light fragrance/oils (listed above)
8. Seed content [10] No seeds, no hermy issues. Rock solid female!!!
9. Weeks cured [6 days at indoor humidity ~17-25% ], then jarred, opening every 3 days for 20 minutes. Still curing, not fast cure.
THE SMOKE
1. Water pipe (bong-bubbler) . TWO tokes spaced ~3-4 minutes apart. Sedate, happy, thoughts scattered, definitely pain reducing (after 2--30 minutes), nice glow feeling.
2. The taste (all equal tasting for most part. Berry & faint Diesel more prominent, then came (see below).
Berry [X ] Floral [ X] Fruit[X ] Petroleum[X] Pine [X ] Nutmeg [X (after taste hint spice). Pleasant smooth draw/exhale. YAY 10! for that!

Definitely a keeper and very impressed!!! I set high standard and only 2 other strains (one in Zandvoort, NL, one home grown) that were absolute 10's!!! There's nothing to improve tony - it's an outstanding strain in all facets. Gorilla Bubble BX2 for the "Glue leaner scores definitely 9.7!!!" pheno- exquisite!

My palate gravitates towards bubble, fruit yet love others too, so was excited to grow the strain. NL, Hazes, JH, Sweet Tooth are my rotation strain jar. Only tried GG#$ in CO for comparison.

To me, BEST of both worlds, the Gorilla Bubble!!

Excellent genetics, tony!

ab

afterthought autos

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, Smokin Joe said:

Took down a bgb today. Strong grape bubble gum smell coming off her. Didn't take any picks but I'll be sure to get some dry bug shots for ya.

Dont forget to submit your sample for tasting to:

ChiefKief Inc.

420 Smokesalot Blvd

Hempsville USA 54321

Lol. Seriously sounds awesome.

• Like 6

I'll send it out in the morning lol.

i fucked this 1 up and don't have a cut.

Good thing I still have seeds B|

Edited by Smokin Joe
  • Like 3

Epic, man, thanks for runnin her, please throw a smoke report if ya ever have time or some pics! They are all loud on the nose and sticky resin machines.

• Like 3

I actually pulled out my packs of the DB lines last night. I need to finally release them but I want to pop a shitload.

I got my NYCO crosses flowering out, January I am throwing in my stuff for 4-20-17 drop.

One of my haze males threw a few pistils which sucks, I popped some f1 from sssdh x sb I made awhile back to find another male... Might hit up JM if he finds a stud in his sour diesel IBL...

If not I might reverse a female, at least I know she is solid,  I really want to put out this haze...

Anyway need to make DB for release and Blue GB Bx2... Might find room in January... We'll see. I go careful to avoid cross pollination so its a bit of a pain coordinating.

DB is good strong shit...

Edited by Tonygreen
  • Like 4

From Chris Harris...

Welcome back Tony. Here's the smoke report I promised. Sorry it took so long.

Strain: Gorilla Bubble F3
Breeder: Tonygreen

Sowed 10 seeds on May 28. 8 sprouted, and got 4 females. 
Topped once during veg, and put into flower approx. 5 weeks 
later at 12" tall. #4 went 63 days, #8 and #6- 70 days. # 1 
culled ( hermie). (Have since run both as clones, and are 
done 56 and 63 days.
Sample cured for 6 weeks.

Visual appeal: 8. Fairly hard, dense nugs, covered in trichomes.
Smell: 9. Very strong pinesol smell, with a hint of minty 
funk. Smell jumps out when you open the jar, 
and gets stronger as you cut it up. Gums up the
scissors, and makes it a little hard to roll up.
Taste: 9. Tastes just like it smells, very heavy pinesol taste.
Almost like a menthol taste. Lingers in your
mouth, well after smoking. Very tasty.
Effects: 8. Smack you in the head! Hits me in the forehead
and back of the eyes. Very "up" high, no relaxing.
Slightly disoriented for awhile, but functional.
Did actually relief my sore back, just as Tony 
said it would.
Great strain. 2 out of the 3 are keepers. Both are very
similar in taste, smell, and potency. One is branchier than
the other, which might yield more. 
Got another pack of F3's, as well as 2 packs of BX1F1,and
2 packs of BX2 to go thru.
Thanks for making these avail to the masses Tony.

user413816_pic1673585_1479339267.jpg

user413816_pic1673582_1479339217.jpg

user413816_pic1673580_1479339217.jpg

• Like 4

Hey Tony,

What is SSSDH ?

I see that abbreviation a lot.

also,

Reversing your Lady Haze wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen.

A shitty male would be worse?

It looks like JM's SD IBL male might be in high demand.

I've already hit him up for some dust for a little mating with Cindy.

Love me some fast paced energetic weed.

Hows the Haze shaping up?

Edited by Ilynnboy
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

Hey Tony,

What is SSSDH ?

super sour silver diesal haze if im not mistaken

hey @Tonygreen thats the cross i have now,the death bubble was a while ago i cant believe ya found them pics from pif lol

was some fine smoke for sure ,wish i could have kept her but as the old saying goes so many strains not enough room

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hicksticky
On Saturday, November 19, 2016 at 1:53 AM, Tonygreen said:

One of those times you're hoping for a boy heh...

PB180727.JPG

I know the feeling...lol.

Been missing a real sour girl in my life for some time, those sound great .. good luck, ya should get a male with the odds..he

I think I have a pack of sssdh f2 on deck for asoak.. but so many beans so lil time/space.

Got some GB bx2 to pop first... 5 pack but by the looks and sounds of it I should find a keeper :D.

On 11/19/2016 at 0:53 AM, Tonygreen said:

One of those times you're hoping for a boy heh...

PB180727.JPG

U know tony if u want boys,,,  u can always send the girls this way.. lol I'll take good care of them ..

That way u got more room hint hint... fuckin wit ya bro...:monkey-with-glasses-smoking-smiley-emoticon:

I put the last 3 of your GB f3 in a little water soak today promix tomorrow. .

MAN THAT'S KILLER SMOKE TONY!!

1474694331901440288439.jpg

Edited by Oldman michigany budds
Forgot
  • Like 1

Dude I have culled about 900 plants making all these bxes, god only knows how much fire I chopped!!!

F3's put out some bad ass shit too just watch for intersex, that was the only line that showed a few. Just a heads up!

usstoners bad ass girl came from those if you seen her before.

more perro V....

I think his cut resembles the father bx1 selection closely... Really nice one...

IMG_20161206_214206108.jpg

IMG_20161206_214228883.jpg

IMG_20161206_220007189.jpg

user296600_pic1564589_1455688854.jpg

• Like 5

And don't worry guys I will have plenty of Bx4 freebies for the Lab members come 4-20. 

Appreciate you guys who went out on a limb to support me and running the girls in your gardens in the beginning.

• Like 2
Guest PURPlawd702
15 hours ago, Tonygreen said:

And don't worry guys I will have plenty of Bx4 freebies for the Lab members come 4-20. 

Appreciate you guys who went out on a limb to support me and running the girls in your gardens in the beginning.

Exclusive,for members?