1 hour ago, Slick rick said:

Dam looking good Tony got 4 going now can't wait

4 outa 5 ?

That was quick.

you did want those didn't ya?

Looking forward to seeing them grow up.

Edited by Ilynnboy
  • Like 3

Every damn bean been germing damn near, funny the seedbay packs I been getting a lot of people saying they are getting like 10 bad germs out of the 20.

Thats why I think they been splitting up my packs and putting dead beans in to make up the difference!!!!

Hell I got a box of half ripe shit that has like half dark the other side a bit lilghter, culls from sorting the retail packs,,, all these fuckers are still germing fine!!! Only reason I didnt pack em for sale is they are ugly half dark half light!

• 1 year later...

Just got to try the lime gorilla bud off some cuts I gave a friend.

basically I had a pack each of lime gorilla and gorilla dubb, spilled them all... labelled the few that were still in their proper spot but I ended up with only a few properly labeled.... anyways the 3 phenos I got from the lime gorilla are all really healthy nice structure while the only gorilla dubb was a bit viney and thinner stemmed.

the lime gorilla got bigger bud that smelled of fruity goodness with a bit of gas or strength, the one was more of a funk but all 3 where very nice! 

The gorilla dubb smelled and looked  just like a smaller GG4, smoke was great tasting and decently strong but had more of a gg4 high too... not a huge fan myself as I find it a bit clear so probably going to hint another pack of those later.

the lime gorilla on the other hand was very strong, and even though I found it clear as well it had that pressure feeling behind my eyes on the second pull! Very strong!

over all really stoked on the lime gorilla cuts I kept, will probably only keep one but I really am a big fan of the plant all around! Great structure, decent bud size, great smell,great taste, frosty AF and gets you really pleasantly ripped.., not many varieties do that for me after smoking the local pinks and death bubba like I do.

hope your well @Tonygreen, and thanks again for the killer genes!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • 7 months later...

I got great pain releif and anti inflamatory affects from her. Mine were all indica dom but vigorous. 

Pure lime in various versions, sour lime juice, lime peel, etc. Its pretty much what i thought sour bubble would be like before i tried it and got mainly kushy hashy coffee phenos. Lime gb, Its basically an improved sour bubble with increased branching, vigor and veg speed and actually sour. No disrespect to bog.

Its my version of sour bubble in perfect form. Very relaxing anti anxiety affects. Always puts me to sleep. Lol. Maybe others can chime in too with their thoughts.

• Like 1
  • Nice Job 1
3 minutes ago, Tonygreen said:

Always puts me to sleep. Lol. Maybe others can chime in too with their thoughts.

Thanks man, I'll prolly pull the trigger on these, just on the smell/taste alone. I was a Indica fanboy, but it seems that with getting older, broken body and mind I'm preferring sat doms more.

• Like 1

I wont talk ya out of it. Real worthy line. Feel good creative type.

With what you just said i would consider the haze crosses! Some good reading on here about them. Also flower time is cut down.

43 minutes ago, Tonygreen said:

I wont talk ya out of it. Real worthy line. Feel good creative type.

With what you just said i would consider the haze crosses! Some good reading on here about them. Also flower time is cut down.

Yup, I made the mistake of going back and looking more after my last post and spied the SSSDH x GB, now I have a headache tossing the 2 up to pick "ONE". I'm limited due to stealth concerns and running testers most all the time. If I were still travel worthy I would head west so I could worry less.

Saw some of your gear on the mag, but for whatever reason a lot of the pic's have been subbed  for this stupid ass pic:

user438069_pic1915398_1547739111.png

Edited by AVR1
  • 1 month later...