Jump to content
OrganicFarmer

Smoke Banshee

Recommended Posts

OrganicFarmer

Smoke Banshee 15 days in. They're in 15 gallons of living soil with living cover. I'm running a HLG 600v2 LED. The smells I'm getting are a mixture of Cuties and gas.

 

IMG_5436.thumb.JPG.e5bc48113d843b9308bb9768ecd4c152.JPG

 

IMG_5437.thumb.JPG.d634e95cb84ef479df10109c49990659.JPG

IMG_5437.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Limos

Nice subbed in. Looks like the stretch creeped up on you a bit. Gonna be a beast

 

What is Cuties? Like funk? 

 

Hopefully it develops into burnt rubber...the one I’ve always been looking for lol. 

 

Gas berries seem to dominate for the most part. Very cool to see this grow 👍🏻

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrganicFarmer
On 7/15/2019 at 9:12 PM, Limos said:

Nice subbed in. Looks like the stretch creeped up on you a bit. Gonna be a beast

 

What is Cuties? Like funk? 

 

Hopefully it develops into burnt rubber...the one I’ve always been looking for lol. 

 

Gas berries seem to dominate for the most part. Very cool to see this grow 👍🏻

 

 

Cuties are those little mandarine oranges.

She's getting loud for sure, fruity with a hint of old gas can. Haven't smelled the burnt rubber.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Limos

Looking great @OrganicFarmer I know we’ve already been chatting but yeah that burnt rubber comment was about the Mom used in the mix...wish I still had her. Anyway man I’m enjoying the pics 🤘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrganicFarmer
26 minutes ago, Limos said:

Looking great @OrganicFarmer I know we’ve already been chatting but yeah that burnt rubber comment was about the Mom used in the mix...wish I still had her. Anyway man I’m enjoying the pics 🤘

I just posted a video on IG of her from tonight. She's looking incredible.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrganicFarmer

Day 56 and the trichomes are mostly cloudy. I'm going to let her go up a while longer, possibly 10-15 days.

IMG_5768.thumb.JPEG.cfa9b276633934b2c8e8b87ad92d7a12.JPEG

IMG_5769.thumb.JPEG.ddaf7e74e63ff39b8ecc6ed8f5597fe6.JPEG

 

IMG_5770.JPEG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
imiubu

Nice to see how these look flowering.  Lovely indeed.  Well done @OrganicFarmer and @Limos for the cross.

 

Some years ago, prior to my first attempt at growing, I went to an event and there were free seeds in a basket on the table 😮

At that time I had no seeds nor was I sure how to acquire them.  From the basket I chose "Smoke Banshee" and I think... "Northern

Temple Fire" (?)  Because I liked the names lol.  I started the SB as they just screamed at me haha.  I did quite well with them esp.

being my first time.  Because I was freaked out growing inside and had my first inspection... I shipped them out to a CG friend

on the agreement they'd share the bounty.  I didn't get to see them flower out, nor did they honor our agreement 😞 I was told they

grew at least 11ft (OD) and someone ripped them, shrug.  Awesome to see what might of been lol. 

 

Mandarin and gas hu?  Should be interesting to see how she smokes 🙂 

 


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrganicFarmer
On 8/26/2019 at 8:56 AM, imiubu said:

Nice to see how these look flowering.  Lovely indeed.  Well done @OrganicFarmer and @Limos for the cross.

 

Some years ago, prior to my first attempt at growing, I went to an event and there were free seeds in a basket on the table 😮

At that time I had no seeds nor was I sure how to acquire them.  From the basket I chose "Smoke Banshee" and I think... "Northern

Temple Fire" (?)  Because I liked the names lol.  I started the SB as they just screamed at me haha.  I did quite well with them esp.

being my first time.  Because I was freaked out growing inside and had my first inspection... I shipped them out to a CG friend

on the agreement they'd share the bounty.  I didn't get to see them flower out, nor did they honor our agreement 😞 I was told they

grew at least 11ft (OD) and someone ripped them, shrug.  Awesome to see what might of been lol. 

 

Mandarin and gas hu?  Should be interesting to see how she smokes 🙂 

 

She doesn't disappoint. Smells like some combination of fruit and gas. Also a little menthol in the background. She's on day 62 right now. Almost time to take them down.

On 8/26/2019 at 7:53 PM, Slick rick said:

Looking good bro

Thanks brother.

5 hours ago, Twisted said:

She purtty..... 👍🤘

She has some bag appeal for sure.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrganicFarmer

Smoke Banshee day 61. Today is day 62 and the glands are getting pretty cloudy and swollen. Smell is outrageous, extremely loud fuel and fruit. Grown all organic in BuildaSoil.

IMG_6035.thumb.JPG.72f16960ebbbb413a27c906da0fcbaf7.JPG

IMG_6039.thumb.JPG.18fe8ba15f32bddfeead215f032c8026.JPG

 

IMG_6044.thumb.JPG.40249ff6ac0a554a36ec3caa1b478ea4.JPG

IMG_6050.thumb.JPG.cb3b652d2db7ca6adea5f5197d32668c.JPG

IMG_5719.thumb.JPG.db809579b91a09d576e77f59cbdd16b0.JPG

IMG_5721.thumb.JPG.88e2bbccef4d8e666007039dc301add6.JPG

  • Like 3
  • Nice Job 6
  • Yummy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrganicFarmer
4 minutes ago, unregistered190 said:

Nicely done! Looks great

Thanks @unregistered190 Pulled 12 ounces off this one and have to still trim and weigh the other. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..