Road Kill Yogi

Zoot

Cheers @zoot!

I'm alway up to see more of Stray's gear. 

They're off to a heathy start. I look forward to see what they do under your new HLG light.

Best of fortune, I hope you find a gem!

Guest Stray

Yessssss...How exciting. I just cracked a few too.

I gotta put up a new tester thread. New testers coming out soon, just for the forum guys..lol

Thanks for sharing @zoot .. I freaking love your energy. If we were neighbors, im sure we would visit once a week and talk cannabis. lol

download.jpg.1ebe6778ce23e7ab117e35b047e04045.jpg

My skunky Brewster’s are just about outgrown their solo cups... interested to see how the yogi x differed once flowered out.

stoked your running these @zoot!

16 minutes ago, Coastal said:

My skunky Brewster’s are just about outgrown their solo cups... interested to see how the yogi x differed once flowered out.

stoked your running these @zoot!

I looked at the bottom of the pots today and have roots coming out already and these are 5x5x5 pots. 

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, JAWS said:

@zoot

what are you growing in soil wise ?, and what type of root booster are you using if any ?.

thanks  ..

For this round i went back to Ocean Forest and im not using any root booster.

@ZOOT

that's some really good growth for 4 days and to not be using any booster even more impressive brother...a solid root system is my biggest fault for-sure i do not get roots like that even after 6 weeks in veg...still not sure at all how you and others are getting those kinds of roots, keep telling myself some day i will learn and understand but here i am years later still not even close to roots like that in that time frame...

super nice  ..

@JAWS I’m not sure myself. I want to say it’s genetics though. I’m running 15 strains atm in veg all at different stages of growth and some like my deep chunk and the yogi are just root monsters while the others have no development. They all get the same feeding and lighting so it must be Genetics. Or like people, each strain needs a custom tailored feeding for their needs. What works for one might not work for all. So I’ll find what works for me 😎 and my feeding and soil. 

• 3 weeks later...

They are really starting to take shape. 

I would also say they have a high pest resistance in veg. I had both aphids and thrips and these plants received minimal  damage where other strains collapsed.

0AFA4E1C-6A10-47D8-96E6-4F3B02F4658D.thumb.jpeg.3da39ed7af4bbb95a5629041916d6f8d.jpeg

AE8F1F91-7E4E-442F-91E0-8179053237E9.thumb.jpeg.a84c6efb60dc73fdc278b998a1f7d2a2.jpeg

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, zoot said:

yup, it got tossed due to a spider mites.

Tossed everything and started over

Oh snap.I would have been mighty upset.hopefully things are going better now..I know them mites are a burn it all down kinda deal..hell its half the reason I'm so gun shy on cuts and stuff..glad to see you didnt let it get you down too much .

• 2 months later...
Guest doubledshat

Ah man, I want these so bad. I was in the dark about Strayfox up until a few months back. I wish I could remember what I saw/heard that sent me down the rabbit-hole of research on his gear, because I've been somewhat obsessed ever since. At least those spidermites enjoyed it🙃

Archived