Twisted Extracts

Twisted

Make it smoke it eat it how ever im feeling when the time arises.. I make everything my self by hand with good ole fashion luv as i know it..... Been super busy that time of year but still try my bestest to get'er did.

Anywho some pics of this and that from rso, bho, caviar, cart making and so on. Atm im building a rosin press to begin doing full blown rosin carts to compare to these fully purged bho and distilliate carts.

I imaging this sour apple bubba girl when done going be extra great full on live rosin presses. Just alittle wut i do just suks trying to catch up at new places so much work so much time that is very short in the summer season ughh . 

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190615151622355_COVER.jpg

• Like 5
  • Yummy 1

Just alittle wut i do. My passion runs deep and im just a simple connoisseur who likes nothing more then smoking my own extracts...... 😊

• Like 5
  • Nice Job 1

Wax, shatter, budder, carts, rso and buds it really is an art of its own. Just got back in from travels hope to see yall around ...... Peace 1luv ; )

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Twisted

hahaha the tools of a shatter maker, i have a lot of those same item's here with me HAHAHA..going to be making another batch of warm water shatter here pretty quick..

nice  ..

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Yeah had my fun there now its on to rosin presses.... Hehe 😊✌️

Oh course still luv me shatter, wax, budder but im  on that rosin mang.... lol 😋

• Like 2

@Twisted

ya never had any interest in that rosin press thing, just never seemed interesting to me.

have been thinking about making a fresh batch of bubble hash those...still got those brand new bags that i never used after i ordered them, in between them getting to me i ran my first shatter run and just never went back to the water hash..

peace  ..

• Like 2

@JAWS

Oh but its hard to beat a nice well made bubble hash batch i luv it but just as much work as shatter  lol ugh! 

The rosin makes most sense for me for extracts all natural extraction makes pure tasty carts with no terps needed and wayyyy less time invested on a very busy routine. Of course still going make my bho just 5day purges without an oven takes dick years to get any weight done..... peace 1luv ; )

• Like 1
  • Nice Job 1

1 hour ago, Twisted said:

@JAWS

Oh but its hard to beat a nice well made bubble hash batch i luv it but just as much work as shatter  lol ugh! 

The rosin makes most sense for me for extracts all natural extraction makes pure tasty carts with no terps needed and wayyyy less time invested on a very busy routine. Of course still going make my bho just 5day purges without an oven takes dick years to get any weight done..... peace 1luv ; )

Just curious what you use to get rosin to burn in carts?

I havent made the rosin carts yet myself still gotta get the plates but my bud has and he uses nothing just heat purges it on stirrer until the big bubbles are done. Uses ccell carts and they burn great providing you can get it in the carts before it cools or its a nightmare very long process by hand but then end product is a great cart........ peace 1luv ; )

• Like 3

The time on stirrer heating some way or how is the trick to a pure burning cart no additives nope. You will lose some terps of course but still purtty damm tasty even better then the fully purged bho but even those are tasty but me personally i still like adding the terps not cut not pg base just terps just enough to enhance the flavors but thats just me..... 👍

• Like 1

So when I  press  bubble hash I use a filter bag and parchment paper. Only way I know to get it off the parchment is to freeze it.

Nice! Yes i freeze all my extracts before putting into the beckers or it gets messy. Well not actually freeze but put in freezer for 5 or 10 minutes then pull out but i store it in the fridge until needed. Most will shatter right off and the stuff that wont i just use the dabber tool and pull it off and drop in the becker ready for double purge before cart making. I will be posting up more pics of my methods as i go. Just super busy atm but will be back on it here soon....... peace 1 luv ; )

• Like 3

Your temps there is that in C or F on the readings? I cant tell. What plates you using? That press looks just like mine i got from harbor freight.... Hehe 👍

yep harbor freight...to be honest 20 ton is overkill...it does both c or f....i had just flipped it on for pic...I forget the website I bought them off of...I know they are chinese but what isnt these days..

Edited by Guest

I was just looking at one of those....that’s a Motar coilless wax atomizer? Glad you like it

• Like 2