LAB OF JAWS !!..

JAWS

If I have to it's the GroGeneration. Was  small local shop that morphed into this. Been there all along so they are fair. They'll match any net price for me. Heading in shortly to see what Black Friday holds there.

5 minutes ago, JAWS said:

ok so what the FUCK !!.

where are ppl buying there goods for growing from these days. looking to get reuped on my gh fert's and it's like a three month wait what the hell is going on ?.

the other day i ordered more la cons and foam incerts and the shipping was $110 dollars.

the can 50 filters are now $305 bucks a piece, was 95 then 130 then 250 now 305.

main issues right now is getting ferts here to grow with, i can't wait three fucking months. 

where are YOU buying your goods these days.

thank you  ..

What is their explanation for an increase like that? 

• Like 3
  • Yummy 1
8 minutes ago, JAWS said:

ok so what the FUCK !!.

where are ppl buying there goods for growing from these days. looking to get reuped on my gh fert's and it's like a three month wait what the hell is going on ?.

the other day i ordered more la cons and foam incerts and the shipping was $110 dollars.

the can 50 filters are now $305 bucks a piece, was 95 then 130 then 250 now 305.

main issues right now is getting ferts here to grow with, i can't wait three fucking months. 

thank you  ..

Amazon has all the GH fert's.

• Like 2

@oldschool

ya that's where i'm looking, that's where i get all my supplies. there are i think two places here that are for growers needs but i'm fucking scared as hell to go into ether of those places, always thinking there under covers outside waiting to follow me home.

this is the shipping back up's that causing this issues i believe. but for fuck sakes three damn months how can any business stay in business with shit like this going on.

not sure what the fuck to do now  ..

• Like 2
7 hours ago, JAWS said:

ok so what the FUCK !!.

thank you  ..

Check out Home Depot or lowes. HD always has lots of soil and dry amendments and sometimes also liquid ferts. at least worth checking

Edited by Zett
  • Like 2

HD and lowes around here have shit so those are out. MG ferts are every where though ahh never really used those for mj growing but i may have to give it a shot.

humm Ace never thought about looking there, ahh may be.

very shitty for-sure  ..

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, JAWS said:

humm Ace never thought about looking there, ahh may be.

very shitty for-sure  ..

My local Ace was pretty receptive to product suggestions. Maybe they'd order for you,then stock some basics. 

• Like 3
  • Nice Job 1
40 minutes ago, crownpoodle said:

My local Ace was pretty receptive to product suggestions. Maybe they'd order for you,then stock some basics. 

Yea I get some stuff from ace as well.

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 1

not really tried the dyna grow other then the neem oil which i use on the regular over here for top soil spray.

also DMAN dyna grow 5 gallon $314 and gh bloom 6 gallons for $154, they really like that dyna huhh..

and ya i'm not having issues with a product mainly the shipping cost and delivery times is whats crazy these days.

did order a gallon of micro GH and it says it will be here on wednesday, we shall see.

peace  ..

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JAWS said:

not really tried the dyna grow other then the neem oil which i use on the regular over here for top soil spray.

also DMAN dyna grow 5 gallon $314 and gh bloom 6 gallons for $154, they really like that dyna huhh..

and ya i'm not having issues with a product mainly the shipping cost and delivery times is whats crazy these days.

did order a gallon of micro GH and it says it will be here on wednesday, we shall see.

peace  ..

Im using Botanicare for liquid ferts and the 5 Gal is 190 free shipping within a week and the 1 Gal is available within 2 days for little under $50. I would never need 5 Gal but that seems like a good deal. 

There are 2 of their grow nutes left and they ship to me by Dec 2nd in 5 Gal. The smaller ones sooner.Screenshot_20211128-101823_Chrome.thumb.jpg.11dec96bc403c8ad99aba6e021e36541.jpg

• Like 2
  • Great Advice 1
  • Nice Job 1
10 minutes ago, Zett said:

Im using Botanicare for liquid ferts and the 5 Gal is 190 free shipping within a week and the 1 Gal is available within 2 days for little under $50. I would never need 5 Gal but that seems like a good deal. 

There are 2 of their grow nutes left and they ship to me by Dec 2nd in 5 Gal. The smaller ones sooner.Screenshot_20211128-101823_Chrome.thumb.jpg.11dec96bc403c8ad99aba6e021e36541.jpg

I too use this and love the results. +1

• Like 1
  • Nice Job 1

Thing's are not going to get any better any time soon. So i suggest to any grower that you buy as much stuff as you need to last a good 2 year's.The entire supply chain is dead in the water all over the entire world.There are already several companies that are completely closed and no longer doing business.What you see for sale is all there is that's why the prices keep going up.I would rather have to much of my favorite fert than not any at all.Please dont think that your favorite growing product's will still be available next week.Because they may not be.

Edited by oldschool
  • Like 1
  • Great Advice 1
  • Sad 1
  • Nice Job 1
40 minutes ago, Zett said:

humm wonder why the GH products take so much longer, i think i need to just look more into this. ahh something seems not right about it.

HAHA ya i thought i'd never use 5-6 gallon but it's the best way to buy when ya can. they grow-veg and the flush i always get in 5 gallon containers when i can, i get the 2 1/2 on the micro and the one gallon for the kool-bloom.

thanks guys  ..

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Thing's are not going to get any better any time soon. So i suggest to any grower that you buy as much stuff as you need to last a good 2 year's.The entire supply chain is dead in the water all over the entire world.There are already several companies that are completely closed and no longer doing business.What you see for sale is all there is that's why the prices keep going up.I would rather have to much of my favorite fert than not any at all.Please dont think that your favorite growing product's will still be available next week.Because they may not be.

this is exactly what the fuck i'm afraid of for-sure, i need to pull the trigger on at least two new can 66 filters, there cheaper then the 50 so go figure that one out. better pick up a scrubber fan as well in case mine goes out.

never thought id have to worry about not being able to get what i need to grow with EVER!!!.

scary shit for-sure  ..

• Like 2

Just bought two new scrubber's and a fan that i dont need at the moment.The AC infinity fan's are good quality and affordable and priced good.I use Hyper fan's but guess what.There not in business at the moment.Same with Phresh filter's.They are not in business at this time either.

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 2

ok so i fill pretty stupid right now, this was fucking bugging me big time so i called in back up which is my wonderful much smarter girl friend of 30 years and she set me straight on what i was doing wrong over there to the amazon location.

what the 3 moths deal was, they were asking me if i wanted the same order send every three months and not that it would take three months to get a single order.

so ok that was made clear to me, how ever the shortage issue is still very scary so i'm going to go ahead and order about $1000 dollars worth worth of supplies just to be safe.

ohh got a new led system coming next week, one for my 4x4 tent.

fill a lot better now  ..

8 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Just bought two new scrubber's and a fan that i dont need at the moment.The AC infinity fan's are good quality and affordable and priced good.I use Hyper fan's but guess what.There not in business at the moment.Same with Phresh filter's.They are not in business at this time either.

ya i better get on it and get me a fan and a couple scrubbers ASAP.

thanks brother  ..

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, JAWS said:

what the 3 moths deal was, they were asking me if i wanted the same order send every three months and not that it would take three months to get a single order.

I thought that was what you were seeing.But i did not want to push the situation.Glad you figured out that out finaly.

• Like 3
  • Nice Job 1
38 minutes ago, JAWS said:

ok so i fill pretty stupid right now, this was fucking bugging me big time so i called in back up which is my wonderful much smarter girl friend of 30 years and she set me straight on what i was doing wrong over there to the amazon location.

so ok that was made clear to me, how ever the shortage issue is still very scary so i'm going to go ahead and order about $1000 dollars worth worth of supplies just to be safe.

ohh got a new led system coming next week, one for my 4x4 tent.

fill a lot better now  ..

Very good, yea those subscriptions they are pushing on us are super annoying. "Let us ship you this product every 3 month and you save $1 on your purchase"

I filled up on all nutes and soil amendments, filters, fans last year...probably missing something but got backup for the most important things.

After trying different scrubber/carbon filter brands I can highly recommend G-Hydro. Very cheap and they last me about 1 year running it 24\7. I tried some other brands and some of them failed within 2 month....that was still during my appartment underground growing times, so really pissed me off at that time. 

Edited by Zett
  • Like 1
  • Nice Job 1

This is the 6" filter I use, might be worth trying out for only $40 before spending $300. I like them for my 4x4 and actually use a 4 inch inline fan from AC Infinity to pull the air throuh it. I used 6" fan before but it was too loud and powerful even on lowest setting.

Screenshot_20211128-120026_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ecf8844c287a1493fcff4ea9ad29294e.jpg

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 1

ya i cant even remember what blower i even have any more, it's been on 24/7 for the last 14-15 years. only times it's ever off is when we have a bad storm and the power goes out, other then that it's on and doing it's job, ohh back in 2011 it was off for about two days just long enough for us to get moved from the old house this the one were in now.

peace  ..

• Like 3

ok so lets get this going.

HI-C * ALIEN COOKIES = HI-C COOKIES F1 pollen has been applied now we wait

CHERRY AK-47 F3 pollination has just been done lets see if it takes

CHERRY AK-47 IC1 = CHERRY AK-47 F2 * CHERRY AK-47 F1

lets see ok so all the males except for the HI-C male is giving pollen as we speak, and the CHEM SODA f1 male is really doing a wonderful job for me as well.

some more good news i just checked on the few cut's that i have taken, ahh the numbers are not very good thus far how ever i have two cut's showing nice roots this morning and those two cuts are of the MALE/FEMALE chem soda f1. man i'm seeing that as a sign for-sure, everything about these two seeds have been just amazing to me so ya very very happy to see those roots this morning. i'm only cloning the chem soda f1 and the cherriest smelling cherry ak-47 f2, no roots on any of the cherry cut's but i hope to get at least one to root for me.

it's funny but then again not so much but i use to have % in the 90's with my cut's now i'm down in the teens and i have no idea why that is, iv'e been taking cut's for years and have always done it exactly the same way. it's always been second natured and i never ever worried about not getting enough cuts to to root, now it's like pulling teeth to get a decent number. last round i got one of twelve and that was the old time bubblegum that i have going right now, all the 11 never rooted and just mushed up and died on me.

funny thing is also the chem soda cut's rooted on my 52 birthday, HAHAHA just another awesome thing about this chem soda strain.

peace  ..

• Like 3