LAB OF JAWS !!..

JAWS

On 6/21/2020 at 12:18 PM, JAWS said:

@Tynehead Tom

ya not a fan of growing sat's but from what i have heard this one is worth the effort so i'm trying...cut two cut's that are rooted and now rooting in some soil so if i like her this round i can tweak some thing in the next run...

@dojagrower  

i hear there are some S1 around but have not seen any one growing any of them out, will reverse one of these cut's i have and attempt to make some fem's later this summer..

we shall see  ..

Dont mess with the S1s like the Originals messing with the nature of plants takes away what you really have IMO

• Nice Job 1

ya i have never reversed an already reversed plant just never thought that sounded like a good idea...something new to try if nothing else just to gain knowledge for myself on the subject..

i'm thinking a better way would be a long{ish} bc project to get the silver pearl into regular seed form...the SILVER FROST could be my first bit of work moving down that path.

we shall see  ..

• Like 2
7 hours ago, JAWS said:

ya i have never reversed an already reversed plant just never thought that sounded like a good idea...something new to try if nothing else just to gain knowledge for myself on the subject..

i'm thinking a better way would be a long{ish} bc project to get the silver pearl into regular seed form...the SILVER FROST could be my first bit of work moving down that path.

we shall see  ..

Classic and i both reversed already reversed plants several times and no problems at all.

good luck w your project

• Like 4
  • Nice Job 1

will give it a shot in the next round with the SILVER PEARL, not sure how it will go but we shall see..

peace ..

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

day 58 today and the flushing has begun..

on the left is the STARDAWG OGEE F1 and on the right is the RAIL~LINE STENCH F1..

1955808303_sdogeerlsday58.thumb.JPG.da09c87d51f7a67d89de4f6535310cf0.JPG

peace  ..

• Like 6
  • Yummy 4

chopping Wednesday at day 70, will run the silver pearl a bit longer but i have no like for her so not sure what i'm going to do with the cut's i have of her...i have a plan of sorts just not sure if i want to put the effort in with her..

this grow has went pretty smooth no real issues at all so ya happy about that and it's been a while sense i had one just go and finish with no issues..

got the 4x4 plum full of three foot girls just waiting for there spot's in the 5x5, will veg them another 4-6 weeks before flipping them in that tent..

peace  ..

• Like 5
  • Nice Job 1

id just hand out the pearl to someone ya like ,or fundraise your well repected and ya never know if someone could work it better  in a different grow,spread the love

• Like 2
  • Great Advice 1
  • Nice Job 1
19 hours ago, JAWS said:

will run the silver pearl a bit longer but i have no like for her so not sure what i'm going to do with the cut's i have of her..

i trust you enough, you can send any of the cuts my way that you like. 😉

• Like 3
  • Nice Job 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@JAWS I have 3 packs of raspberry decapitation on deck. What should I expect from these? Just looking for a good description of what structure, stretch, flavors or smells i should be looking for. I have no experience with either parent. Happy growing!

• Like 1
  • Nice Job 1

never grew any of those personally my friend, those were made sent to testers and after passing i released them to the public..

i would look for a medium size plant with hard compact buds with a really nice raspberry smell to them, if not that rasp smell then i'd say you have the decap pheno...again with out having grown any myself i can't give fine tuned detailed notes, i'm sure at the time i drop the testers thoughts but not sure what site that would have been at.

if your growing these now i'd love to follow along so some info and pics would be great if ya find the time..

peace  ..

• Like 2

a shot of a good looking

GRAPE MED'S F1

4.thumb.JPG.5a4bf5ef106065f890caadb8b5559839.JPG

two days into flower, being grown in a one gallon simi net pot under a single 400 w hps..let's see what type of buds we get this time with no seedage being made on her frame...

grape ape fem seed plant * cherry ak-47 f1 cherry male

peace  ..

Edited by JAWS
  • Like 4
  • Nice Job 1

What's up jaws and peeps was taking some clones of 4 pheno's of cherry meds the other day and one of them stood out with some strong cherry funky stank on my fingers. Got my fingers crossed ..✌️

• Like 1
  • Nice Job 1

awesome should be some cherry in just about all those cherry med's/ cherry ak-47 f2.

would love to see some pic's when you get the time and they get to budding decently..

thank you  ..

• Like 3

so took a couple cuts from the GRAPE MED'S then did some trimming, just f-ing sick of the larf so just cleaning things up and just looking to bloom out the upper parts of the plant's.

7.thumb.JPG.3021bfd05a3e63430c85013eeb2c3eb9.JPG

8.thumb.JPG.35dc57bf9a8ddab80824856ef35fcef2.JPG

so were at day 9 of flower so let's just get to it and see what i get from this piece, i expect them to be decent...

we shall see  ..

• Like 3
  • Nice Job 2
  • 4 weeks later...

grape med's moving along...

mid 20's i think.

16.thumb.JPG.dd8b368b60705ed5aaefca146b8daeb4.JPG

cookie pebble ogee f1

6-1.thumb.JPG.42107167581d0a8aa2779b608d5ea6ed.JPG

close up of the GRAPE MED'S f1.

29.thumb.JPG.41ec9b6a209d833380af7af4edc3206e.JPG

does any one remember the finishing time of the GRAPE APE strain ???..

peace  ..

• Nice Job 1
  • Yummy 1

the PINK CHEMDAWG non pink pheno.

68.thumb.JPG.d8c5d7b4b511ad26ea8ea6c051bdda75.JPG

69.thumb.JPG.5a3cb4500c73d8df4cadc470cc637f8d.JPG

now a shot of the pheno that i'm looking for.

28.thumb.JPG.90484f2a3a0cad33f3b08d536d7a0b77.JPG

30.thumb.JPG.72edd6bbfbee05c33a7d66556743812a.JPG

need to drop a couple more seeds in hopes of finding the pink again.

peace  ..

• Like 2
  • Great Advice 1