LAB OF JAWS !!..

JAWS

Awesome! Glad to see you posting over here @JAWS!

Got a bunch of your beans put away,  should probably start some soon.  I’ll be sure to add some pics here when I do.

hope your well

Edited by Coastal
  • Like 3

@zoot 

sure brother that would be great, umm also can you change my profile in the breeders section to JAWS GENETICS instead of JAWS GEAR..

thank you .

• Nice Job 1
12 hours ago, JAWS said:

@zoot 

sure brother that would be great, umm also can you change my profile in the breeders section to JAWS GENETICS instead of JAWS GEAR..

thank you .

got that all fixed for you

• Like 2
  • Zoot featured and pinned this topic

Welcome @JAWS I am just getting ready to soak some chocolate meds F1 I got all giddy when I saw it's a chocolate rain cross had to try it. I ran E$kos CR for a long time great chocolate flavor nice relaxing buzz I'm hoping to find a CR leaner in the packs I bought...

Lovely girl you are growing. Is this doc greenstone you speak of the same cat that was on The Canna Collective? If so tell him I said hi..

Edited by Pot Boy
Add content..
  • Nice Job 1

Now you know when i get back up in full swing again ima have to get back to the Jaws genetics. Always luv growing your gear. Also @JAWS where should i hit you in private, here there hell i dont know anymore lol after the split when your some wheres for years then poof it purtty much ends it kinda suks when you not any wheres else. Anywho want to talk at ya i could sworn i got a contact for you but the life of me couldnt find it or you Ha. Is pm's here fine brutha? 

• Nice Job 3

welcome to the lab JAWS !!

great to see you and have a place to chat with you

running 3 of your Slippery Rails ( Banana Kush x Trainwreck) at the moment - looking and smelling great

will probably flip them today

I'll try and take some photos

• Nice Job 1

here are some photos of my 3 Slippery Rails ( Banana Kush x Trainwreck)

slr1-1.thumb.jpg.ecc72c3b4c521abdced43eebd6e850e0.jpg

slr1-2.thumb.jpg.17c7ba17a00de4e18df7761aca5675ee.jpg

#2 really like this one - great smells

slr2-1.thumb.jpg.9bb08e4b8bf979f014ec6a5a2ab69d79.jpg

slr2-2.thumb.jpg.0a2e608e7cf4e70f1cff4838c1d2e052.jpg

slr3-1.thumb.jpg.3937141d3d925561798aeccf5baef7a8.jpg

slr3-2.thumb.jpg.52f75b6345ab137334a8dab4b2a07f85.jpg

slr3-3.thumb.jpg.dcd3a7e7c87f7640515839f299288945.jpg

• Like 3
  • Nice Job 1

@Samwell BB

ahh looks like you got wreck domination over there for-sure...

going to be fun watching those fill in with some wreck buds, very tight nugs and grown like that you should get some decent runners as well...

awesome ..

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, JAWS said:

@Twisted

ya brother right here is a good ahh spot as any at this point...

peace  ..

Jawsome! Looking forward to seeing wut you got going on this year. You know i b around now.... Hehe 😁😋

• Like 1
  • Nice Job 1

@Pot Boy bet you are going to find some treasures in those Chocolate Meds!  This is a picture of one grown out by one of @jaws testers.  Looks simply out of this world!

1180550199_CookieMeds-Copy.thumb.jpg.f446470515d27f6720cacf3faf8a3183.jpg

• Like 6
  • Nice Job 1
  • Yummy 2

yup got some chco meds on the go right now, looking forward to seeing what i get..

shot of one of the COOKIE MED'S pheno...

was going to harvest this Friday but i may hang on till Monday for a 68 day chop.

PICT0003.JPG

• Like 8
  • Nice Job 1

some shots of the old school HAWAIIAN BUD, this is what i call the PINEAPPLE PHENO...

took this beauty and hit her with some cookies and making the HAWAIIAN COOKIES piece..

this girl was breed to the FORUM COOKIE f1 male ..

peace  ..

31.JPG

37.JPG

38.JPG

40.JPG

41.JPG

42.JPG

• Like 5
  • Nice Job 1
  • Yummy 2

looking for a really nice sweet drive you crazy terp profile, while still maintaining the bud size and trich coverage...

thinking the forum cookie male f1 will hold it's bulk and not take anything away from the haw bud, was a fool to not continue to work with the HAW bud..i should have taken cut's every time out but i did not get much attention for her so i let her go, no biggy i have more seeds just have not yet dropped any new ones for a new look...

peace  ..

• Like 3

ARCATA TRAINWRECK CUT..

been growing and having this cut in my grow space sense back in 2006, she's with out a doubt one of my all time favorite pieces...i have made many many hybrids with her over those years, and with this plant i'm going to reverse again and make some more FEM seeds..like ALWAYS once ppl see this plant there going to make the same comment about it that almost every one does, my answer is NO I DO NOT !!..

just did this in the last grow but things did not go as well as i wanted it to go so i'm trying again in this round..last time i pushed the plant to soon and she/he did not get big enough for me to get the pollen i was after, did get me some and i dusted a wreck with it and i have some fem wreck seeds on a plant...the plant is small and will not have many seeds, so i am trying it again..

peace  ..

trainwreck-14.JPG

trainwreck-16.JPG

trainwreck-17.JPG

• Like 7
  • Nice Job 1

something else to, while i was getting the wreck out for those ^ pic's i had to pull out one of my santa cruz blue dream cut's and i noticed two seeds forming on her, now there is only one male that i have going at this time and it's a revegging ALIEN COOKIES F1...this means i have two seeds of bloo dream * alien cookies f1, this not a bad thing seeing i'm planning to make more bloo dream cookie seeds in this next round...how ever i was not planning on making a V2 just yet, these two seeds will be kept by me and i may pop them and get a look for myself what these might bring me and if they might do for a V2 in the near future...i took a couple pics but they were not good enough to post up, i'll get a couple here at some point and post them up...

peace  ..

• Like 6
  • Nice Job 1