Vender

Multiple Sclerosis and cannabis needs

Vender

I don’t know about others but I have found that it’s not CBD‘s that help. If you have MS you need high doses of THC. And lots of it. 

This is just an opinion as I am not a scientist.

Question for people who have neuropathy. Do you find that sativa‘s increase the amount of pain? 

Also I would like to thank whomever for the medical section! Thank you! 

knucklehead bob
13 minutes ago, Vender said:

I don’t know about others but I have found that it’s not CBD‘s that help. If you have MS you need high doses of THC.

I do believe CBD oil has its benefits , however , not the same benefits that are derived from FECO ; Full Extract Cannabis Oil . 

zoot
1 hour ago, Vender said:

Question for people who have neuropathy. Do you find that sativa‘s increase the amount of pain

I grow for my dad and he likes the heavy indica for his foot neuropathy and PTSD.

I'm just a billiard ball that's chipped and scratched and soaked in smoke and wine.

Yeah, I'm a little too stoned to keep up with the times

knucklehead bob

Then of course with Commercialization/Legalization , you will inevitably end up with this type of feces  

https://www.rxleaf.com/contaminated-cbd-oil-causes-increase-seizures/?fbclid=IwAR1ZO40K-bjq3DWVCRiQNqAlkzx7QUMGfyWsaZ6OAyp4hCEGIwuETMg9G-8

The hospitalization of a child has raised questions about the safety of CBD oil. Is your oil contaminated? 

Cannabidiol (CBD) extract is quickly gaining popularity as a natural alternative for managing pain, inflammation, and a variety of medical conditions, including epilepsy. However, recent reports have called into question the safety of CBD. Stories have surfaced regarding the compromised quality of some CBD oils.

An eight-year-old boy from Washington state was recently hospitalized and his case was published in the medical journal, Clinical Toxicology. Like many other parents of children with severe seizures, his mother and father were desperate to find a way to control his condition. After giving him CBD, his parents noticed a decrease in frequency over a nine to ten day period. Suddenly, and seemingly out of no where, the boy had 14 seizures in 24 hours. This frequency was much higher than usual and was, of course, troubling.

Which brings meaning to the phrase BUYER BEWARE ....... 

Breezus

Hello all, 

My Mrs has MS, to date I have isolated 1 strain that helps with her upper limb neuropathy, that is a Haze. Super Haze by Ch9 seeds. It's a poly-hybrid with little known cbd content. Unfortunately it's a feminised strain and now discontinued. I have a single seed left which I will be trying to bx (I have never so much as hacked a bean intentionally lol) 

I'm going to be looking into sativa and sat dom hybrids for anti inflammatory help as my research suggests these may be beneficial as some with ocular nerve inflammation have anecdotally notes. 

I'll post any updates here. 

Peace 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..