2019 Strawberry Hill Grow n Show Contest!!

Tynehead Tom

Not enough contests around here so let's do one shall we?

The rules?

well, there aren't any except it must be Strawberry Hill/OTLB seed collective gear , grown in whatever method you choose, indoors or out.

You must at the very least, post harvest pics and a summary of the grow, harvest report and smoke report to qualify your entry. I realize for privacy reasons some folks don't post thier grows in thier entirety.

Two prizes will be awarded at the end of the contest which will be Midnite (pacific time) December 31st 2019 , one prize for indoor and one for outdoor.

I may throw some bonuses out for effort too so some folks might just win a prize for just participating 😄

Prizes?

Grand prizes will be a collection of Strawberry Hill gear valuing over 500.USD and will include the limitted release Super Collider Kush, the unreleased Bubba Royale and packs of the new stuff I'm working on right now..... Shiskaberry IBL, Biker Kush x Gorilla Bubble (SB pheno male) and Burning Biscuits (Fire Alien Kush x Fire OGKB)..... and some other stuff I'll talk about soon enuff 🙂

To enter:

post questions and discussion here but for official entries, please start your own  "contest grow thread" here in the Strawberry Hill breeder forum

Beans are available exclusively at GLG

that's it....

any questions please ask away!

:hawk:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Blake

Well we are off and running. Four for four on the Black Scratch seeds. Going to transplant in a few days to five gallon containers. For now have been taking advantage of the weather and the sprouts are spending their days outside but inside by 17:00 still cold here. Will keep this up until they become visible, then stealth mode. Now not wanting to cause a controversy before we really get started, I figure these should be classified indoor. Who saw that coming? Sorry Tom. 🙂

• 3 months later...

well I guess the contest never really took off now did it LOL

oh well, I'll give folks till end of the month to enter but grows must be complete before years end so doubt we will get any more entries.

I'll start putting together the prize packs now and get them ready to send out 😉

5 minutes ago, Blake said:

So seems like I got a shot as long as I don't destroy those two plants :). 

LOLZ , effort means everything and you have certainly put in the effort my friend 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

well, first a big thanx to @Blake and @GoodEnergyGrower for giving my beans some garden space and showing them off.

I had hoped more members here would have thrown a few beans down for the contest , but am grateful to those who did.

Prize packs are ready to go out and I'm bringing the contest to a close now.

as for me, I had planned a new drop but the risks I incur doing so are farrrrrr outweighing any benefit my drops are creating so I think I'm done for the time being.

I do want to thank all of those who grabbed beans from GLG , your hard earned cash was redirected in support of Dansbud's family so you should all feel very good about that.

I am taking a break , I might be back, I might not...…. 

Archived