shaggy

Icons of the Cannabis industry may not be what they seem!

shaggy
Well we hear it all the time.
Our so called Cannabis heros are or have in the past worked for or with the DEA

Many folks state that members here are or have in the past worked with the DEA!  (ooops this was copy and paste from ICM)
We know who you are!

Here is some info that may surprise you.
https://theweek.com/articles/554470/...-moving-online
https://theemeraldcup.com/culture-fr...nticity-legacy

Kevin Jodrey gets busted for his first felony cannabis case in 1983 for cultivation and distribution when he was just a junior in high school., tossed in a juvenile facility.

Upon graduating high school, he joined the Coast Guard. Spending five years as an enlisted diver, he was now a highly skilled diver for the U.S. Coast Guard, often working drug trafficking interdiction cases alongside federal and local law enforcement off the coast of California.

Jodrey got a firsthand look at the amount of drugs flowing into the United States when the Coast Guard loaned him out to the Department of Justice for high-seas drug interdictions — that is, busting loads arriving on ships into the country.
On one particular bust, Jodrey was dropped by helicopter down onto the deck of a boat being used for drug smuggling. 

Between 89-91 kevin went from busting pot to growing it in large amounts.

Wow Kevin went from busting ship loads of pot to growing a ship load of pot.
Wonder how the hell did he get that gig?biggrin.gif

I wonder how many friends kevin jodrey has in the DEA/law enforcement?

Are you starting to see a pattern here?
A known player gets busted only to return as Cannabis King.
I wonder how many of these type of people in the industry today?

So it would seem:
The cannabis snitches are running the industry while the judges and cops are banking the coin.

Meanwhile peacefull growers still go to prison.

The world seems ok with it all, WTF????
What a world??

Is there anyone else that should be in this spotlight?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Edited by shaggyballs

Methods of inducing SAR Local Acquired Resistance and Induced Systemic Resistance                                   I.P.M. INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT

Do plants need silicon?                   ODA finds bottled microbes with little live organisms                          Welcome to Z-Library!

Coastal

Most of the investors in the biggest legal companies in Canada are ex/police chiefs and government suits... they know what they are doing.

fact is only what 5-10% of the population know anything about the drug/sex/money trade systems that are in place to ciontrol us.

pretty much ANY person could be placed in jail and have their personal assets seized ... CONTROL..

they are are controlling your thought right now with this separation.... there are just people exploiting this horrible system and those surviving in its constraints..

if if you go far enough into money... corruption lies and a lot of senseless victims become apparent in all massive financial areas. Diamonds stocks gold drugs sex... just a bunch of rats clawing each other in a bucket..

and yes yes if you put your name out and get $ in your eyes you may get taken for a ride through some muddy life shit but I honestly think you are glossing over a big life truth in your villianification of industry folk...

lotsa big money scum that would do way worse we don’t know coming in... I’d rather be aware and have faces I know to trust only to be themselves than the new faces that will do way worse if given the chance like this Phyllis douch just did... 

Tynehead Tom

I don't care what these clowns do. I don't want any part of their game.

My advice to anyone feeling threatened by big cannabis...… start buying seeds …… LOTS of seeds and learn how to properly store them for long term use.

No reason a grower today can't stock pile enough genetics to last them the rest of their lives without ever needing to deal with the scum bags of the canna community.

I'd bet I have over a million seeds..... maybe even 2 million...… who knows? So I'll be ale to grow for the rest of my life without ever needing to go to "big cannabis" for a single thing.

shaggy

I don't mean to turn anyone into a villan.

It is really just about getting the information out to the masses.

A lot of folks run around saying kevin is such a great person and place him on a pedestal.

I just think it is time to know the real truth about these so called kings of the industry.

I am sooo against those cops judges ect. that jailed cannabis users for all these years and now are making a living while their friends lock up the competition.

If I remeber correctly in the past if it was even a thought that you had just talked to the DEA you were on the watched list and no longer invited to dinner.

But today these same folks are considered Iconic and I just dont' understand this line of thinking.

This guy aint never comming to dinner at my house that is for sure.

Methods of inducing SAR Local Acquired Resistance and Induced Systemic Resistance                                   I.P.M. INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT

Do plants need silicon?                   ODA finds bottled microbes with little live organisms                          Welcome to Z-Library!

Tynehead Tom
1 hour ago, shaggyballs said:

I don't mean to turn anyone into a villan.

It is really just about getting the information out to the masses.

A lot of folks run around saying kevin is such a great person and place him on a pedestal.

I just think it is time to know the real truth about these so called kings of the industry.

I am sooo against those cops judges ect. that jailed cannabis users for all these years and now are making a living while their friends lock up the competition.

If I remeber correctly in the past if it was even a thought that you had just talked to the DEA you were on the watched list and no longer invited to dinner.

But today these same folks are considered Iconic and I just dont' understand this line of thinking.

This guy aint never comming to dinner at my house that is for sure.

100% agree @shaggyballs

Coastal

Lol, I’m not a saying these are good folks or have the best interest of others in the community ahead of their own gains..., but imo Sam and rc Clarke brought a lot, even bubble man shares a lot of info... Ailey to affirm his own position and inflate his ego.. don’t like the guy on a personal level.., or a lot of other levels.. but he is and has been here..means something and he by default contributed quite a bit because of the on line noteriety..

but tge flip  side is to be one of these “cannabis celebrities “ not only does it take time away from any of them actually “doing much at all” but makes them a liability to those around them that do do the jobs... and also anything they do do that goes sideways is public and scrutiny to the he said she said of the online community which frankly to me is worse than a high school girls bathroom for drama and bullshit stories..

anyways, we can hate all we want, makes no difference to any of us much what the “name’s” of the industry do as most of us educate growers know that the big companies put money into advertising and spinning bullshit stories and winning fake cups... been that way since the beginning.. always the real work was done by the underground for no glory no credit limited money and a huge lot of risk.

you can literally watch the growers that just want the fame try really hard and play ball just long enough to sell out or take genetics they where given and start a company..

but these guys  never get better,lol, and then it’s just newbies still buying Cali connect and cash crop ken bcbd etcetc... all the hack fake throwin each other under busses, bullshit drama lol.. 

but getting yourselves banned or bringing unwanted attention imo your misconstrued the truths ..  and that is causing a “divided community” .. 

your forgetting too that that a lot of the original players met smuggling.. just sayin.. a lot of heat came down and a lot of people blame rather than look at the crazy times and the money put in by all the governments to catch people, and how many of those people got turned by the $..

nothing is as as easy as it seems but imo you can see who the people that are after fame and $ and those that have passion for the plant.. imo Kevin jordy has passion for the plant as does Sam and rc Clark... Leo stone bubble man the c99 guy , strain hunter dude.. those guys seem like money grubbing dry rat rip off scum that would throw us and the plant under the bus for a small pocketful if cash and their name in up in lights.. just like that phylos clown given even a taste of the opportunity for a cash grab...to bad anyone put their neck out for him because this pointing of fingers isn’t helping...

most of the people being accused aren’t even selling much of anything.. we should be keeping an eye on who is selling what and like @Tynehead Tom said supporting those now who are doing the work for real, in the underground or grey market , for the plant and not the glory.. the guy missing events to bring us 420 drops and freebies and give back to the community.., like we do here in this community!

sorry to rant... I am skeptical of a lot of industry folk too.., but I know a few of them too and hear a lot of the behind the scenes so i know a lot of these guys did it up big in a time when most people didn’t have the balls to even grow their own... easy to talk shit now ,but we do need to watch out these days! 

shaggy

Why I have it out for sam:

I first  thought sam was a cool dude.

I said legalization would ruin the cannabis culture.

He told me to get my tinfoil hat and hit the road as I was full of shit.

What he stated was not going to happen is happening right now.

So that is where my fight started with him.

I let that all blow over and left him alone.

Then he told the world to send him their DNA and send it to phylos too it is super safe he said again and again.

I called him out on it over and over, my posts were deleted by him.

He lied again and again to cover his ass and he is still lying about it.

He was able to get a bunch of live genetics from unsuspecting members sending in stuff under false pretences.

The main reason I wish to tarnish the image of sam is he has made a strong effort to tarnish mine.

He has sought me out to call me a crack pot in my thread, so you see I am just returning the favor.😎

What I think about kevin:

I always though kevin was a real cool dude.

Yes, Kevin has passion for the plant but if he is a rat and worked to put folks in jail for cannabis the fuck him in the ass with a stick, sorry ladies.

I wish for a united cannabis community there is no doubt!

If the cannabis commuinity is being divided between rats and rebels than I am doing good work!

I do not wish a cannabis community that is united but infiltrated by rats.

I am not saying that you do @Coastal just my views on the subject.

I respect your feelings on this matter and do not feel my opinion is the only voice to be heard on the matter.

Thanks for stopping in brother!:smileys-passing-joint:

Peace

Shag

Slick rick

I'm right there with u @shaggyballs like the saying all rodes lead to Roma @Coastal an @zombug are about folks controlling the 99%look at the 60s an 70s fuck even highcrimes magazine started the cups over seas to see who was who I had friends at weedworld magazine tell me once why times was the only cannabis magazine not getting fucked with like the rest?What eats me the most is most people don't want to know the true about the world an how it really work or why it's important to  care with kids it not like the future depends on them 🤦🤷💆Shit the next ten people u talk to in person ask them why your name is in all caps on birth certificate,bills,credit card application etc I did repost your post on my IG page

Edited by Slick rick

shaggy
4 hours ago, zombug said:

It goes beyond cannabis. Terrence Mckenna, Carlos Castenada, the Grateful Dead, Timothy Leary, etc, etc. Thanks for sharing @shaggyballs

I have been hearing of so many stories now.

Do you have anything more you can share on the subject of these icons and the DEA?

Edited by shaggyballs

zombug
21 minutes ago, shaggyballs said:

I have been hearing of so many stories now.

Do you have anything more you can share on the subject of these icons and the DEA?

Not at hand. I just got to the point that I gave up admiring anybody I don’t personally know, quit watching sports for the most part, and listen to very little variety of music. 

shaggy
1 hour ago, zombug said:

Not at hand. I just got to the point that I gave up admiring anybody I don’t personally know, quit watching sports for the most part, and listen to very little variety of music. 

Ok thanks!

Good advice there.

I am just begining to look at timothy leary and those old cats.

This sounds like it effects high times magazine and more.

Gotta find proof before posting anything.

Thanks for stopping in @zombug

Kingfish
On 6/11/2019 at 11:33 AM, shaggyballs said:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I definitely didn’t expect to read the 🙄 above, but absolutely nothing surprises me at this point. I know some guys from Warwick that were in school with this cat in the late 70’s and early 80’s.They haven’t seen or talked to him in about 3 decades. His name has randomly come up every once in a while from him being part of the Canna scene, podcasts, and speaking engagements etc.. But I’m having trouble wrapping my mind around the fact no one has ever mentioned his junior year in 1983. I’m not even sure that these guys are aware of that entire situation going down?? But that seems impossible if he really got busted as that would have been “major headline news in the mid 80’s!!!” 🤔 Hmmmmm  

The quote is below now

On 6/11/2019 at 11:33 AM, shaggyballs said:
Well we hear it all the time.
Our so called Cannabis heros are or have in the past worked for or with the DEA

Many folks state that members here are or have in the past worked with the DEA!
We know who you are!

Here is some info that may surprise you.
https://theweek.com/articles/554470/...-moving-online
https://theemeraldcup.com/culture-fr...nticity-legacy

Kevin Jodrey gets busted for his first felony cannabis case in 1983 for cultivation and distribution when he was just a junior in high school., tossed in a juvenile facility.

Upon graduating high school, he joined the Coast Guard. Spending five years as an enlisted diver, he was now a highly skilled diver for the U.S. Coast Guard, often working drug trafficking interdiction cases alongside federal and local law enforcement off the coast of California.

Jodrey got a firsthand look at the amount of drugs flowing into the United States when the Coast Guard loaned him out to the Department of Justice for high-seas drug interdictions — that is, busting loads arriving on ships into the country.
On one particular bust, Jodrey was dropped by helicopter down onto the deck of a boat being used for drug smuggling. 

Between 89-91 kevin went from busting pot to growing it in large amounts.

Wow Kevin went from busting ship loads of pot to growing a ship load of pot.
Wonder how the hell did he get that gig?biggrin.gif

I wonder how many friends kevin jodrey has in the DEA/law enforcement?

Are you starting to see a pattern here?
A known player gets busted only to return as Cannabis King.
I wonder how many of these type of people in the industry today?

So it would seem:
The cannabis snitches are running the industry while the judges and cops are banking the coin.

Meanwhile peacefull growers still go to prison.

The world seems ok with it all, WTF????
What a world??

Is there anyone else that should be in this spotlight?

Edited by Kingfish

shaggy

Or maybe they flipped him, so it had to be kept quiet.

He just disappeared.

I really don't know but I posted what I found on the subject.

Thanks for the input.

Kingfish

I’m curious myself, but “maybe they flipped him” so nonchalantly stated seems to be a major problem nowadays. Sitting behind the device and slinging arrows in “the guilty and can’t prove your innocence” times. These guys were in elementary and middle school with the guy, not moving kilos of weed with him. Is this how you roll @shaggyballs?? 

shaggy

I hear you bro!

I would encourage kevin to tell his side of the story.

It very well could be a misunderstanding here.

If I have it wrong, then I would be happy to do a public apology.

I do not enjoy this but if we do indeed have rats in the community we need to at least inform the masses.

BTW the goes way beyond kevin.

I am ready to move on to the older crowd.

High times magazine ect.

While I did have my days of brick weed, I would not say that is how I roll or rolled even when I was young and wild.

I know of many that got busted and turned on a buddy, but I live near Detriot.

Not in my circle, we kept it close, same now even with it legal.

My brother does the mini bike/ go-cart thing, it is a club and someone mentioned a name on TV and the calls went out to cut ties with a bunch of people, due to trust issues.

There are thousands of these guys and if they even think they cant trust you, your gone.

If you like to run your mouth, they will get the word out on ya for sure.

I guess I kinda roll like my bro.

But I dont own a cart or bike...LOL

Peace

:smoking-banana-smiley-emoticon:  Shag

shaggy
22 minutes ago, Kingfish said:

“maybe they flipped him” so nonchalantly stated seems to be a major problem nowadays

To be honest I agree, but there are a ton of people snitchin and back stabin and rapein other folks in the cannabis industry today.

It has become so common place the phrase is being used alot but that is not because it is being over used it is because the rats are coming out of the woodwork.

The cannabis culture is not what it used to be, so there is that.....LOL

Coastal

I don’t know about down south for sure but there is a huge level of ties between drugs prostitution guns social programs justice programs cops lawyers the stock market banks etc etc... if you are providing these services as paying the right pockets ... there is a lot of really fuct up shit going on everywhere and imo it is a prime motive for the powers that be to make us slaves and crave power so we can jump through hoops and break laws and make money, then they can use that to either get more power or control over society or use that to excercise control over that person and “rob them” by saying they lived outside the systems parameters...

counter culture must have been good for control too, just look at how over sexualized TV is or all the people selling themselves basically on Instagram etc... men and women turned into dolls with fake boobs and asses flashing all the fancy lifestyle selling a fake dream..  

lotsa sick lawyers and politicians cops and actually any human put in power positions generally ... 

its human man nature that’s the fault, and the weed/drug industry is one that has a mystique, movie star alternate reality, money , etc attracts certain types of people, some are entitled people who think they deserve things... then think they don’t deserve things and throw others under the bus...

i agree @shaggyballs about how things use to be tight, I only dealt with people I grew up with or close friends of those people. Trusts where built many people got pushed out over time through bad decisions or excess partying etc..

but it for us to go on in this digital age where pictures and text and all that will be around forever, I think it’s important to put your money into what you believe and bring up the people you want to succeed or you think are doing good for the plant or the community..

i think this chasing down convoluted pasts and personality traits is less productive and can go into harming people mentally or financially... you honestly don’t know where people are at in life unless you know them, and most people are too self involved to even notice much about the people close to them these days..

do I think Marc emery is/was a good person... no not really... do I think he helped the cannabis community ? Absolutely more than many people combined... 

lotsa dirt bags like sub cool and mr soul bcbd guys etc etc but just warn people and let people dig their own grave...

I know Dave Watson didn’t rat in the 80’s bust... I know that they got busted because his 2 buddies where importing tons of hash on the east coast and feds fallowed them back to Cali... he got caught and they got away, he didn’t get charged  because he wasn’t involved in the smuggling ring that went down. 

Probably not really something that I would usually post but a true cannabis legend died on Friday after a long battle with cancer and after living in hiding from the feds and governments , in exile growing and preserving those old varieties in the bush in rural BC... RIP

hopefully some truth can come of this now... and some of those genetics can get passed on to the next generation!

Kingfish

I’m not defending Kevin @shaggyballs as I’ve never met him. I pretty much agree with most all  of your points in general brother but I was absolutely shocked to read that stuff. I most likely didn’t express my thoughts properly. Peace 

Edited by Kingfish

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..