Contest Grow Thread. Chunk D Hashplant

GoodEnergyGrower

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

looking awesome!!

I wonder if she will throw some fall colors for us?

😎   I bet she will.   I am thinking that since the cold fronts just started, there should be some colors starting to show once, the large fan leaves yellow out.

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely envy the ability to grow outdoors. Thinking about an outdoor auto grow for next summer. A fine job Good energy. Seems we scared off all the competition :). Think I am very close to harvest on the Black Scratch, maybe another week or so. Full blown winter here, snow on the ground and freezing every night for a few weeks now. Bring on global warming :). 

• 1 month later...

Excellent job Good Energy. Just received my medical licence from Health Canada. No longer restricted to four plants 🙂. Same day picked up my gear for my 'award' winning plants 🙂 from Tom at the post office. More than generous, lots of new strains to check out. My smoke is smooth and a pleasant aroma, not very good at describing it. I do have 50 years experience smoking it however, so feel qualified to comment on the end product and it works 🙂. Tom's genetics make for tough plants IMO, I certainly did my best to kill them on more than one occasion. 

21 hours ago, blues147 said:

Very nice work, I have talked to tom, hope he will come back some day, very generous gent he is.

@blues147  Thank you.  Tom is good people, I know he needed a break and he is enjoying the great outdoors, good vibes to him!

19 hours ago, Blake said:

Excellent job Good Energy. Just received my medical licence from Health Canada. No longer restricted to four plants 🙂. Same day picked up my gear for my 'award' winning plants 🙂 from Tom at the post office. More than generous, lots of new strains to check out. My smoke is smooth and a pleasant aroma, not very good at describing it. I do have 50 years experience smoking it however, so feel qualified to comment on the end product and it works 🙂. Tom's genetics make for tough plants IMO, I certainly did my best to kill them on more than one occasion. 

@Blake Thanks!   Congrats on getting a licence, now you can really get a plethora of flavors and effects!!!  And the gift box to go with it, I am sure Tom gave you lots to look through 🙂  Keep on enjoying that smoke, may it brighten your spirit always!

11 hours ago, gorilla ganja said:

Great job @GoodEnergyGrower   turned out real nice. How far north are you ? I'm sure it would not finish for me, but looks like good timing where ever you are.

Looks like it yielded well.

Peace GG

@gorilla ganja  Thank you!   I am around the 45th,  these could have stayed out longer but it was a cold, wet late season and didn't want to risk any more issues.  The trichomes were cloudy at the begging of October, but I left her as long as I could to get the purples and fade in.   Yield was decent on this one, the lower bud sites provided dense buds so that was nice.

Archived