Contest Grow Thread. Chunk D Hashplant

GoodEnergyGrower

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/12/2019 at 9:02 AM, Oldman michigany budds said:

Very nice @GoodEnergyGrower..

They all look great..

#3 is a girl, fingers crossed for all 3, but #3 just has the look...

🙂  Thanks.  I agree on #3, the serrations draw me in....#1 seems to be the wider leaf expression.

On 6/12/2019 at 12:23 AM, Tynehead Tom said:

@GoodEnergyGrower right on , excited to see what you find and fingers crossed you get some girls!!!

Oh man, really hoping for females.  I have been anxious to grow these since I saw that light dep grow.  

On 6/11/2019 at 10:46 PM, dawn patrol said:

A very nice start @GoodEnergyGrower!  I was contemplating those beans on my last journey through GLG.

Best of luck!

Take the leap!  GreAt breeding from a human, who is close to the land;)

Guest dawn patrol
14 hours ago, GoodEnergyGrower said:

Take the leap!  GreAt breeding from a human, who is close to the land;)

I've run some of @Tynehead Tom's gear and it's top notch.  My dilemma (as usual) is that I have 27 breeder strains I haven't run yet, 29 of my own crosses I want to test, 5 open pollination reproductions I want to get done and 15-20 other projects I've already grown but want to revisit for various reasons and if everything else works out I should have a substantial number of other elite clones headed my way in the next 30-90 days.

The only seeds I bought in 2019 still haven't made it here, but if they ever do, they will move directly to the top of the list.

Needless to say I have my hands full for the foreseeable future.......

@dawn patrol I totally get where you are coming from LOL 

Every time I go to pop seeds it's a dilemma over whether to pop my stuff or all the other stuff from other breeders I want to try …… always chasing the rainbow 😄

Guest chasenakes

Looking good, but what is the contest?

EDIT: oops, nevermind, found the thread, posting the link in case anyone like me needs a little help: 

Guest Blake

OK Good energy Grow just sprouted four Black Scratch seeds. You preamble is pretty thorough, an excellent standard to follow. Still new to GLG so will figure out how to post photos and start my thread. One little twist is going to transplant two seedlings just once into their final pot and the other two will move through a mid sized pot before final transplant. See if it makes any difference. Good luck.

Guest Blake

Those plants are really starting to go. Excellent work. Just transplanted mine to the bigger pots. Went five gallonCDN  so approximately the same size as yours. They handled the switch well and should be OK. Try to get some photos up when there is something to look at. Looks like I got my work cut out for me.

13 hours ago, Tynehead Tom said:

very nice 🙂

are you getting any stem rub or odors when handling them yet?

#1 smells of coffee and rubber cement.  The others smells are just coming in, I will keep you posted:)

Checked for pre-flowers:  #1 and #2 are still hiding preflowers, #3 has shown (F) and was the most vigorous grower.   Pics to follow after it stops raining 🙂

#1 - ?

#2- ?    there is new vegetative growth were pre flowers usually appear, so this one would be a very thick bushy pheno if grown out.

#3- Female

looking nice 😉

the short one looks so much like deep chunk and I see that they all are gonna have huge ass main fan leaves

interesting to see the height difference between the 3 of them but the branching is excellent and structure looks somewhat typical on all three.

I'm hoping the strong berry phenos show up in decent numbers, we'll see how yours play out 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Blake

Strong looking plants Good Energy. My girls are starting to get going now, transplanted to the final pots yesterday and look good this morning. This is the stage I always enjoy the most whether it be pot or any young plant. They just really take off, the difference in your plants over the last two weeks is amazing. 

ya those look awesome!

big chunky stems and branches for growing fat flowers 🙂

are these all females or have they shown yet?

38 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

ya those look awesome!

big chunky stems and branches for growing fat flowers 🙂

are these all females or have they shown yet?

Indeed, these stems are very very thick, as thick as plants that are 2 months older.

#3 is the only confirmed plant and is a female.  

#1 and #2 are slow to show.

Archived