Welcome To Z-Labs

Ninefold Collective

Fuck The Government (Government #2 x Gorilla Fuck) SeedPAC brings the Gorilla Fuck male to the Government #2 female in this trichome laden mix. Most will finish 8-9 weeks in flower. Great structure and Very potent

Great Lake Genetics

US Based - No Green Tape
News Ticker
  • Puff Puff Pass
  • Hatred never ceases by hatred but by love alone is healed

Michigan regulators expect to lay out emergency rules for recreational pot sales this month

knucklehead bob

knucklehead bob

State marijuana regulators hope to get emergency rules in place for Michigan’s recreational marijuana market this month.

Recreational marijuana use has been legal in Michigan since the passage of last year’s state ballot question. But recreational sales are still in limbo, as the Michigan Marijuana Regulatory Agency works on the rules.  

Director Andrew Brisbo hopes to start taking applications for recreational cannabis businesses this fall.

“It’s hard to predict how many applications we’re going to get, how many licenses we’ll issue, and what time frame,” says Brisbo. “So we want to do that in a responsible way. But make sure the program is funded such that we can engage in our regulatory responsibilities in an appropriate way as well.”

Brisbo says sticking points still to be worked out include setting standards for micro businesses, creating a social equity program and setting a reasonable fee structure.

Many of the recreational marijuana licenses are expected to be sought by current medical marijuana businesses. 

The state of Michigan has granted 204 operating licenses to provisioning centers, growers and other medical marijuana businesses. 

https://www.michiganradio.org/post/michigan-regulators-expect-lay-out-emergency-rules-recreational-pot-sales-month?fbclid=IwAR25re3J5KtozVffogNBnV8bF3cDn-00yi2AGp3RCp9YqPFhAuFaWJKEpJw

• Like 1
    • Thanks 1
    • 2 months later...

Will any communities in the Northern 2/3rds of Michigan even allow dispensaries to open. Three communities voted against any marijuana businesses to open in Michigan on Tuesday. Looks like the only option is to grow your own.

GoodEnergyGrower
    22 minutes ago, Doug58 said:

Will any communities in the Northern 2/3rds of Michigan even allow dispensaries to open. Three communities voted against any marijuana businesses to open in Michigan on Tuesday. Looks like the only option is to grow your own.

Doubt it....

Traverse and interlochen....maybe....That as far as west coast.....not sure about the 75 corridor or the east.....

Some of these struggling communities could re open their school and help people out with jobs...

...but the average age up here is 55+ and God fearing 😉

• Nice Job 1

hmmmmm.......

PlantLady

I am pretty sure Pinconning will allow retail recreational sales - they had already granted 59 Class C grow licenses this spring. Just love going down the road and seeing the big grows springing up! A few townships around Bay City jumped on the bandwagon early, too...so probably will see retail sales there, also.

Not sure about my area...but I am working on it!

• Like 1
    9 hours ago, PlantLady said:

I am pretty sure Pinconning will allow retail recreational sales - they had already granted 59 Class C grow licenses this spring. Just love going down the road and seeing the big grows springing up! A few townships around Bay City jumped on the bandwagon early, too...so probably will see retail sales there, also.

Not sure about my area...but I am working on it!

Pinconning is way South for me. I do like the cheese house place off 75 though.  

• Like 1
    11 hours ago, GoodEnergyGrower said:

Doubt it....

Traverse and interlochen....maybe....That as far as west coast.....not sure about the 75 corridor or the east.....

Some of these struggling communities could re open their school and help people out with jobs...

...but the average age up here is 55+ and God fearing 😉

Vanderbilt is just down the road from me. They were trying to get 20+ licenses approved for a village of a couple hundred people. Went down in flames.

xxPeacePipexx

Here comes that official " fuckery" and a whole lot more b.s. then most people are aware of. Having the outlaws mentality ingrained in my head from a very early age in life this all seems like a bad dream. The plants been called the "Gateway Drug" for decades, and now these ass clown politicians are playing the Gatekeepers- Imagine that!

More and more everyday our natural born human rights are being stripped away and replaced by more and more policies enforced by the policy making politicians and the policy enforcement (Police). This though is all controlled by the corporatism of America and the Illusion of FreeDumb.

• Like 4
    • Nice Job 1

Star plants have a universal signature ...

imiubu
    2 hours ago, xxPeacePipexx said:

Here comes that official " fuckery" and a whole lot more b.s. then most people are aware of. Having the outlaws mentality ingrained in my head from a very early age in life this all seems like a bad dream. The plants been called the "Gateway Drug" for decades, and now these ass clown politicians are playing the Gatekeepers- Imagine that!

More and more everyday our natural born human rights are being stripped away and replaced by more and more policies enforced by the policy making politicians and the policy enforcement (Police). This though is all controlled by the corporatism of America and the Illusion of FreeDumb.

^^ That ^^ 

Too few are awake brother.  Yet... we are of those who will (always) protect the sacred and pass our knowledge on

through generations. 

The "underground" will always thrive (and those policy makers know this).

Edited by imiubu
    • Like 4
    • Nice Job 1

• 5 months later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    Doug58

They opened up a Northern Michigan dispensary in Rogers City. Think they wanted near $400.00 an oz. Glad I grew a couple lb last Summer. That just ridiculous. Arizona medical dispensaries have $100.00 oz. Illinois is selling more than Michigan recreational dispensaries and they just legalized. Michigan had a head start.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..