Ortiga x 3 Head Dragon

Guest Siletzguy

Guest Siletzguy

Just got my BODHI order and got these freebies...

Ortiga x 3 Headed Dragon... 

I''m dropping some tonight and can't find info on Ortiga...

What is Ortiga?

Show me the blood...

Yea, I had a pack of those, that is a typo.

You got it going on now.

I gave mine away and never got to see them grown out they all died due to grower error.😪

I expect you will find a few winners in that pack.

I will be watching this show.

popcorn2.thumb.png.9b28694933f5b64b320e824e2d3aa323.png

Good luck.

Shag

14 hours ago, Siletzguy said:

Just got my BODHI order and got these freebies...

Ortiga x 3 Headed Dragon... 

I''m dropping some tonight and can't find info on Ortiga...

What is Ortiga?

Show me the blood...

...........unless it is an unknown strain that Bodhi is trying.

Ortiga in Spanish means stinging nettle so it is possible that it is something else but probably Ortega.

Guest Siletzguy

Thanks all....

fabvariousk .... Got a question concerning your novel use of Air-Pots...I use them. What size are the inner pots? I'm guessing they are their 1 gallon.                                                     

Guest Siletzguy

Help me fabvariousk, as I have been searching for any info on what you are doing. So it's time to make some wild guesses.

You germ to somewhere around sexing time in a small Air-Pot, without the supplied base. I currently use a solo cup and was planning on switching to the 1L Air-Pot. 

Then I can start the Top / LST routine. Then before flipping drop in a well drilled 5 gallon bucket.

This is exciting as I can just fit 2 5 gallon buckets in my 24" x 24" tent. Can't get 2 #7 Air-Pots in there. I see there #1, or 1 gallon that excites me.

Finishing up on a seedling to germ Space Bucket with 3 leds. Thanks Rapidled....

After hearing George Thorogood sell out on Who Do You Love...I present...Drop some acid and put your twirling dervish shoes on....

@Siletzguy if you check out the Antenna Seed forum in the breeders section I share most of my process in detail.

i start seeds in paper towels and transfer to 9 ounce cups when they have 1/4 tails.

They stay in the cups a few weeks then are transplanted to the airpots. They stay a few weeks just in the airpots until the roots start coming out of the bottom. The airpots are cool because you can put five or six of them in a plastic tray and keep them sitting in a 1/2 of water. I then transfer them to five gallon buckets or seven gallon containers and let them veg a few more weeks untill they tell me they are ready to flower. I try to never “force” a plant into flowering.

Guest Siletzguy

OK. This is getting good. 

Finally I can get 2 plants in my 4 square foot tent. 2  Growmaus Pucks @ 2100 ma.Yikes. 

Right now I'm concentrating on Afghani's that have name's. 

Ortega, Old Mother Ghani, Artifact 1 Ghani, Fat Cherry...

Me I'm dealing with mood swings and Fat Cherry /G13 works.

And,  I really want to make some hash.

Just finished watching...

Lock, Stock, and 4 Smoking Barrels

"We are growing copious amounts of Ganja" 

and my favorite

"Chill Winston"..(my Chiwawa's name)

20171112_133630.jpg

Archived