Cryptic labs

flboy

Here's the Gg4 BX3. Rumor has it these will be going out as freebies @greatlakesgenetics around first of the new year. 21 days of 12/12 and already bringing the frost

IMG_20191217_093658525.jpg

IMG_20191217_093649950.jpg

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mystic Funk
On 12/17/2019 at 11:39 PM, flboy said:

Here's the Gg4 BX3. Rumor has it these will be going out as freebies @greatlakesgenetics around first of the new year. 21 days of 12/12 and already bringing the frost

IMG_20191217_093658525.jpg

IMG_20191217_093649950.jpg

i don't have enough of the GG#4 BX3 to give out as freebies but i will be dropping some very nice freebies soo

pecae!

mystic

4 hours ago, Mystic Funk said:

i don't have enough of the GG#4 BX3 to give out as freebies but i will be dropping some very nice freebies soo

pecae!

mystic

My bad buddy. I thought u said u was

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2019 at 9:19 PM, Coastal said:

No, you need cal mg with coco... you wouldn’t want to even lower it until you flush unless you are subbing in some gypsum or other calcium source...

lookin good in there so far!

@Coastal. What ph you run in flower with coco

I also hang in the 5.8-6.2 kinda range. Coco will naturally drift up so if you go too high over 6 or your feed is to low to buffer right you will get ph swings that are out of the ideal range.

13 hours ago, Coastal said:

I also hang in the 5.8-6.2 kinda range. Coco will naturally drift up so if you go too high over 6 or your feed is to low to buffer right you will get ph swings that are out of the ideal range.

5.8-6.2is a good range

• 3 weeks later...

So i kinda taken a step back and decided to go on my own and build a new 10x12 bloom room and a veg just not sure of the size yet. Gotta place in the woods out by the hogs lol. Slowly coming together now. Need to down size photos to load

20200216_120925.jpg

Going to put up 2" foam board on walls and ceiling then add panda all the way around the walls. Got a new ac / heat unit from a job im doing demoing a motel. New unit so couldn't pass it up. Still some work to do but coming along

THE HOUSE THAT FUNK BUILT

Looks like a trip! That's going to be a stellar room...out in the woods next to the hogs. Lol, I didn't know raised hogs?

If you're having trouble loading images. Run them through a photo album in the gallery. Than attach the images from there. No restrictions on mb.

Are you going to put some sort of bladder on the floor? A pond liner or something so water doesn't get to the bottom plate of the walls?

Not that you can go back now. I was thinking those poly deck boards would work well for the bottom plate. They are a bit pricey but no worry of rot. They would need to be ripped down. They are wider then a 2x4. Looks like the water will just run down the walls to the lower level. If you're running hydro in large trays it not a worry.

Archived