flboy

Cryptic labs

flboy
54 minutes ago, Slick rick said:

@flboyI had thought you were at the camp out cup back in June If not sorry my mind only works when it feels like it! I had brought some triangle mints#3 cuttings an had thought u had gotten one!

No brother. But damn I wish I had. That triangle mints sounds tight

Bugman

i want to try an make it to at least one next year

WTF tripple post, atleast its on the same post lol.

Edited by Bugman

flboy

Here's the STICKY FINGERS #4 I like the structure on this one and gave extra veg time on. Gettin her groove on

IMG_20190904_075058_970.jpg

IMG_20190904_075058_971.jpg

IMG_20190903_095505854.jpg

IMG_20190903_095514575_HDR.jpg

flboy

Gorilla Cookies x Cherry Chem #6 that caught my eye in veg. Again extra veg time and gettin her groove on

IMG_20190904_075440_797.jpg

IMG_20190903_095458114.jpg

flboy

Hitting the finish line with some of the testers. First pix is Gorilla Cookies x Cherry Chem. Nice hard nugs on this girl. Smoke report up coming. Second pix is one of the Gorilla Scout Cookies hitting the finish line. Smells kinda like Skittles with a funk back end. Mouth watering to say the least

IMG_20190912_165704_328.jpg

IMG_20190912_165236_009.jpg

flboy

Here is the beast Gorilla Cookies x Cherry Chem. My keeper pheno. Got 2 of this pheno out of a single pack of beans(10). This bad ass fuely girl is icky sticky and workin the filter to the max. @Mystic Funk crypticlabs is the man that created this special x. Hope to see these released. I'd buy these in a heartbeat 🔥🔥⛽⛽⛽

IMG_20190917_160535_304.jpg

IMG_20190917_160535_302.jpg

IMG_20190917_134128533_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190917_134145470_HDR.jpg

Edited by flboy

imiubu

Wowzers @flboy all the gals have my mouth watering.  Nice job @Mystic Funk too... %100 germ rate is flipping awesome.

I'm kinda glad we don't have odorama as I'd spend all day in here smelling flowers haha.

Keep up the good work... both of you 🙂

There's a HUGE elephant in the room yet no one will speak about it.

To remain silent is to be complicit.   Albert Einstein

I will stand against injustice even if I must stand alone.    imiubu.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2511

Kingfish

Smellevision Purrr-haps ? I agree with @imiubu, I’d also be logging some serious time - Maybe the tech folk will make this a reality in the near future ??

Excellent work @flboy and @Mystic Funk, absolutely stunning !!

17 hours ago, flboy said:

Here is the beast Gorilla Cookies x Cherry Chem. My keeper pheno. Got 2 of this pheno out of a single pack of beans(10). 

IMG_20190917_160535_302.jpg

Super vibrant colors and frost 

flboy
6 hours ago, imiubu said:

Wowzers @flboy all the gals have my mouth watering.  Nice job @Mystic Funk too... %100 germ rate is flipping awesome.

I'm kinda glad we don't have odorama as I'd spend all day in here smelling flowers haha.

Keep up the good work... both of you 🙂

Thank you young lady for the kind words. Glad your enjoying as much as possible. For sure need odorama up in here to complete the experience. More goodies to come still so hang on lol

flboy
8 hours ago, Slick rick said:

Man I going to have to grab some of @Mystic Funk works the last two strains pictured look like keepers! Very nice 👍 thumbing @flboy

Thanks man glad to hear you like this man's work like I do. I think he needs to release these puppies to the masses. I have a couple more of the ones already released that will be making the scene here soon

4 hours ago, Kingfish said:

Smellevision Purrr-haps ? I agree with @imiubu, I’d also be logging some serious time - Maybe the tech folk will make this a reality in the near future ??

Excellent work @flboy and @Mystic Funk, absolutely stunning !!

Super vibrant colors and frost 

Thank you kindly man. 🙏👍

flboy

This beast is hitting the finish line lookin strong and smelling like cherry fuel. Gettin dark.KEEPER ALERT 😁

IMG_20190924_142007_462.jpg

IMG_20190924_142007_463.jpg

IMG_20190924_140310161.jpg

flboy

Up next is Dubworks BX, GG4 BX3. DUBBWORKS X STARDAWG and SUPER SKUNK X STARDAWG with a little chocolate Thai in the mix. Thai has shown sex waiting on the others

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..