Cryptic labs

flboy

54 minutes ago, Slick rick said:

@flboyI had thought you were at the camp out cup back in June If not sorry my mind only works when it feels like it! I had brought some triangle mints#3 cuttings an had thought u had gotten one!

No brother. But damn I wish I had. That triangle mints sounds tight

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i want to try an make it to at least one next year

WTF tripple post, atleast its on the same post lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Hitting the finish line with some of the testers. First pix is Gorilla Cookies x Cherry Chem. Nice hard nugs on this girl. Smoke report up coming. Second pix is one of the Gorilla Scout Cookies hitting the finish line. Smells kinda like Skittles with a funk back end. Mouth watering to say the least

IMG_20190912_165704_328.jpg

IMG_20190912_165236_009.jpg

Here is the beast Gorilla Cookies x Cherry Chem. My keeper pheno. Got 2 of this pheno out of a single pack of beans(10). This bad ass fuely girl is icky sticky and workin the filter to the max. @Mystic Funk crypticlabs is the man that created this special x. Hope to see these released. I'd buy these in a heartbeat 🔥🔥⛽⛽⛽

IMG_20190917_160535_304.jpg

IMG_20190917_160535_302.jpg

IMG_20190917_134128533_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190917_134145470_HDR.jpg

Smellevision Purrr-haps ? I agree with @imiubu, I’d also be logging some serious time - Maybe the tech folk will make this a reality in the near future ??

Excellent work @flboy and @Mystic Funk, absolutely stunning !!

17 hours ago, flboy said:

Here is the beast Gorilla Cookies x Cherry Chem. My keeper pheno. Got 2 of this pheno out of a single pack of beans(10). 

IMG_20190917_160535_302.jpg

Super vibrant colors and frost 

6 hours ago, imiubu said:

Wowzers @flboy all the gals have my mouth watering.  Nice job @Mystic Funk too... %100 germ rate is flipping awesome.

I'm kinda glad we don't have odorama as I'd spend all day in here smelling flowers haha.

Keep up the good work... both of you 🙂

Thank you young lady for the kind words. Glad your enjoying as much as possible. For sure need odorama up in here to complete the experience. More goodies to come still so hang on lol

8 hours ago, Slick rick said:

Man I going to have to grab some of @Mystic Funk works the last two strains pictured look like keepers! Very nice 👍 thumbing @flboy

Thanks man glad to hear you like this man's work like I do. I think he needs to release these puppies to the masses. I have a couple more of the ones already released that will be making the scene here soon

4 hours ago, Kingfish said:

Smellevision Purrr-haps ? I agree with @imiubu, I’d also be logging some serious time - Maybe the tech folk will make this a reality in the near future ??

Excellent work @flboy and @Mystic Funk, absolutely stunning !!

Super vibrant colors and frost 

Thank you kindly man. 🙏👍

• 2 weeks later...

Up next is Dubworks BX, GG4 BX3. DUBBWORKS X STARDAWG and SUPER SKUNK X STARDAWG with a little chocolate Thai in the mix. Thai has shown sex waiting on the others

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet I see you are rocking the Flora caps I was looking at them plastic saucers that can be plumb together for my new setup using Flora flex pots an caps 

4 hours ago, Slick rick said:

Sweet I see you are rocking the Flora caps I was looking at them plastic saucers that can be plumb together for my new setup using Flora flex pots an caps 

I looked at those as well. Might be getting those next to see which ones work better. Still playing around with that end of it. Are u using the bloom A and only or are u sing there veg nutes to. Running Flora Nova bloom only at this point. I have a buddy helping me along with this coco run and trying to learn all I can from others.

A and B bloom only

Archived