fishing in the south

Bugman

Bugman

i though i had started a thread last year, but i couldent fined it so i started a new one lol.

my camra batttery was low an i only got 2 pic

100_6673.JPG

100_6675.JPG

• Like 1
  • Nice Job 1
Bugman
8 hours ago, dojagrower said:

Whats that stripped bass

no its a hybird bass =stripped bass x white bass lol

tonights catch

100_6682.JPG

100_6683.JPG

• Like 2
Bugman

i went fishing today cought a few catfish.

But i took my dogs an one ran away well i think he was going back to the car  an some one picked hem up, i heard hem barking up on the bridge an by the time i got up there he was gone.

snoopdog  the one in the middle

100_6690.JPG

• Haha 1
dawn patrol

Nice mess of catfish, but that really sucks about your dog!!!  Ya think there's any chance you'll get him back?

Bugman
1 hour ago, dawn patrol said:

Nice mess of catfish, but that really sucks about your dog!!!  Ya think there's any chance you'll get him back?

thanks on the fish.

im hoping so @unregistered190 posted a pic of snoopdog on a group on facebook down that way ,so im hoping someone sees it an calls me.

my son an my ex will also post some info on facebook  wish me luck

i fill like i need to go back there tomorrow an look for hem again, but i fill sure someone picked hem up cause if he was any where he could heard me calling hem he would of come to me, so im guessing i may be fishing again tomorrow.

its kinda rough on me to get to the spot i fish in, i first have to drop off the poles & stuff drive across the lake /river then walk back ,climb down the bank , then theres some big gravel rocks i have to clime/step over  ,its climeing back up that hard on me & i have to make 2-3 trips to bring every thing back up, then walk back to the car then drive back to the other side an pick up my stuff then turnaround to head back home.

Edited by Bugman
Bugman
23 hours ago, dawn patrol said:

wahoo the chance of finding hem  was 100%

thanks to @unregistered190 kindness he put up a pic of snoopdog on a few groops on face book aroung west point erea an i got a call this evening from a kind gentaman who had picked hem up so i went back down there this eve an picked he up.

snoopdog back home.

100_6693.JPG

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 2
3rdCoaster

So glad you got your fishing buddy back...who would have inspected the catch without him?  Bet he is super happy to be back home.

• Like 4
Aspen
10 hours ago, Bugman said:

wahoo the chance of finding hem  was 100%

thanks to @unregistered190 kindness he put up a pic of snoopdog on a few groops on face book aroung west point erea an i got a call this evening from a kind gentaman who had picked hem up so i went back down there this eve an picked he up.

snoopdog back home.

100_6693.JPG

Thats family love right there... Good Shit...

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 1
Aspen

Now bug... Lets talk about that fishing gear... I know a lady that can show ya how to hunt them and stop fishing for em... But it ain't everyone's cup of tea... Being down with the fishies....lmao...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Bugman
4 hours ago, Aspen said:

Thats family love right there... Good Shit...

yea thats why i love this z family nice friendly people that care about each others with no bullshit

• Like 1
  • Nice Job 2
Aspen
3 minutes ago, Bugman said:

yea thats why i love this z family nice friendly people that care about each others with no bullshit

Exactly... Very well said.. Nuff Said...

• Like 3
Bugman
On 5/23/2019 at 7:55 AM, Aspen said:

Now bug... Lets talk about that fishing gear... I know a lady that can show ya how to hunt them and stop fishing for em... But it ain't everyone's cup of tea... Being down with the fishies....lmao...

ha i would love to spear fish stalking a big fish then pull that triger

• Thanks 1
Bugman

i just got back from fishing at west point lake, @unregistered190  an his son met up with me an fished for awhile ,me & unregistered190 both cough a nice size catfish blazed a couple in all had a good time .

i got a couple joints u190 gave m os im about to burn them

• Thanks 1
  • Nice Job 1
Aspen

Lol Zoe wants to wet a hook... Ok Odd but ok been a while for me anyway... Years... Gonna be fun...

• Like 2
Aspen
2 hours ago, Bugman said:

@Aspen dident you say they rebuilt the city pirer  in PC?

Kinda it still needs work

Bugman

i wen fishing sunday night an forgot my camira so traced this one lfao

100_6715.JPG

• Nice Job 1
dawn patrol

@Bugman - that makes me think of a police chalk outline of a dead body 🤣

You pull anything else out of that spot other than catfish?

• Haha 1
Bugman

im only fishing for catfish right now, but yea theres alot nice fish in this lake ,big bass,crappie,trout [the trout wash down stream from a a trout roado for kids& sen in the spring , stocked] just to name a few ,they stock this lake with some big ass cats thats why im fishing for cats  an there running/spaning now  well the span is almost over ,theres also some real Big Ass bugel mouth bass [carp] in there ,ill swap over to fishing for carp here soon ,i  catch an release on this lake hell i C/R most every where most of the time ,except that 1 basket of cats.

• Like 1
dawn patrol

I wasn't sure how clean the waters were where you fish.  My brother fishes the Chatahoochee and says it's so polluted that they don't eat what they catch from there.

The only thing that keeps the Gulf clean anymore is the sheer size of it.

• Like 1
Bugman

some pic of the lake & sun sets & yea i fish in the rain some times,last pic to the left of the cloud is several golden eageals that was diveing in the lake for fish.

100_6653.JPG

100_6661.JPG

100_6727.JPG

100_6731.JPG

100_6730.JPG

100_6732.JPG

i count 4 in this pic there were about 6 all together

Edited by Bugman
  • Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..