4 strains 12/12 from seed dwc 400w hps

Guest WallStreet

Guest WallStreet

Full rez fill tonight - most were at least 1/2 empty after 2 days. The C99 is so wide and has so many flowers. The WW x BB is thickening up nice, some fat colas growing. The SuperSkunk is my red headed stepson & I'm not really pleased with it's growth. Dad is in a few of these pics - he says "Hi!".

070719 3 under lights.jpg

070719 C99 and Dad.jpg

070719 C99 big side.jpg

070719 C99 side and Dad.jpg

070719 C99 top lst.jpg

070719 root p0rn.jpg

070719 WW x BB big side.jpg

070719 WW x BB plus Dad.jpg

070719 WW x BB side.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WallStreet

At Dad's tonite - full rez fill, plus added some molasses to the AN 3 part Ph Perfect. Took the plants outside to get some natural light pics.

071119 WW x BB outside 1.jpg

071119 WW x BB outside 2.jpg

071119 C99 outside 1.jpg

071119 C99 outside 2.jpg

071119 C99 outside 3.jpg

071119 WW x BB outside 3.jpg

Guest WallStreet

Quick rez top up - these plants are drinking a lot of water. The smell is amazing, but only once the tent is opened. Carbon filter on high now, I can't smell a thing in the same room. C99 still has a ton of flowers, all stacking nicely. The WW x BB has probably 10 colas, 9 or which are just smaller versions of main cola. Thickening up beautifully.

071319 3 in tent.jpg

071319 C99.jpg

071319 WW x BB.jpg

Guest WallStreet

Rez fill and visit with Dad. Took a bunch of pics, different angles & none of them do either of these two plants justice. About 3 weeks or so I think left. I can't put my fingers together around the main cola on the WW x BB. The C99 is a maze of flowering arms.

071719 WW x BB 1.jpg

071719 WW x BB 2.jpg

071719 WW x BB 3.jpg

071719 WW x BB 4.jpg

071719 WW x BB 5.jpg

071719 WW x BB 6.jpg

071719 C99 1.jpg

071719 C99 2.jpg

071719 C99 3.jpg

071719 C99 4.jpg

071719 C99 5.jpg

071719 C99 6.jpg

that c99 looks almost like my old c99 use to look like . i hope you get  that pineapple/grapefruit aroma/taste an the uplifting high.

Guest WallStreet
13 hours ago, Bugman said:

that c99 looks almost like my old c99 use to look like . i hope you get  that pineapple/grapefruit aroma/taste an the uplifting high.

Thanks! I'm most excited about the Cindy - she's got a bunch of 4 to 6 inch stacks of buds on those arms & still almost 3 weeks to go. They'll be as big as my forearm by then (I hope). She's got a beautiful smell, def citrus.

That Cindy looks like a NLD leaner. Not the most potent of C99 pheno’s but should be for some happy smoke. @OrganicFarmerhow your C99 turn out? Love that stuff. One of the dispensaries here in Ohio is running a nice cut of her. I haven’t smoked her but my partner from my  last run said that it was really good . Just not the rotten scary one..hehehe... That’s not for the inexperienced smoker...

looking nice and healthy  @WallStreet

Guest WallStreet

Stopped by Dad's for quick rez top up - pics attached. WW x BB is a solid little lady, such thick cone shaped buds. Main cola is a beaut! The Cindy is a freakin' Hydra - more tops on her than I can count & all of them are 4"+ of stinky bud. I could smell the weed, despite the carbon filter. The SuperSkunk is alive, but not nearly the same league as her siblings.

Oh, and we went to ELO last nite - holy shit, what a concert!!!

071919 SuperSkunk.jpg

071919 3 in tent.jpg

071919 WW x BB 2.jpg

ELO.jpg

071919 WW x BB main cola.jpg

071919 WW x BB.jpg

071919 C99.jpg

Guest WallStreet

Oh, and Dad thinks we should only grow 2 plants next time - too crowded in the tent. He may be right. Or I put up the 48 x 48 x 80 I just got on Prime day for $120 & add the other 300w led I got for $65. Or I set a couple of guys I know up - I'm thinking about it.

Guest WallStreet
16 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

That Cindy looks like a NLD leaner. Not the most potent of C99 pheno’s but should be for some happy smoke. @OrganicFarmerhow your C99 turn out? Love that stuff. One of the dispensaries here in Ohio is running a nice cut of her. I haven’t smoked her but my partner from my  last run said that it was really good . Just not the rotten scary one..hehehe... That’s not for the inexperienced smoker...

looking nice and healthy  @WallStreet

Thanks very much - I'm most excited for the Cindy, she's legendary. I'm a 45+ yr toker, I was hoping for the crippling stuff. I smoke a lot!

15 hours ago, WallStreet said:

Thanks very much - I'm most excited for the Cindy, she's legendary. I'm a 45+ yr toker, I was hoping for the crippling stuff. I smoke a lot!

The crippler pheno is Scary brother. Heart racing adrenaline pumping hide in the closet weed.🤣🤣🤣🤣

@WallStreet which ones c99? ive been growing that one for about a year now. nothing has matched the amount of branches/tops it puts out and a huge yield.  smell is like rotten pineapple and can pull some crazy colors with low temps at night. I did a scrog of it and couldnt get a finger through the net, it was like a blanket of buds. 

Guest WallStreet
7 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

The crippler pheno is Scary brother. Heart racing adrenaline pumping hide in the closet weed.🤣🤣🤣🤣

I see this and immediately think, "Put my seat belt on, raise my arms up in the air & yell "WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"". I'm in my late 50's, am a letter carrier, walk 15+ miles a day (high as a fucking kite) and also am an insomniac w/ average of 3 one hour naps a night. My life IS an electric, crackling live wire Sativa - some actual high voltage weed would fit in nicely.

Bring it (and some chips) 🤗

Guest WallStreet
6 hours ago, inhaletime said:

@WallStreet which ones c99? ive been growing that one for about a year now. nothing has matched the amount of branches/tops it puts out and a huge yield.  smell is like rotten pineapple and can pull some crazy colors with low temps at night. I did a scrog of it and couldnt get a finger through the net, it was like a blanket of buds. 

This is Female Seeds Cinderella 99,  somewhere between 7 and 10 years old seed. So is the WW x BB, , but slightly newer beans. The SuperSkunk is Nirvana feminized, also not quite as old. The Cindy is a fucking Triffid, I find fat, fuzzy arms all over the place. Greasy/sticky as hell. The WW x BB is sti-cky! Not even taken a leaf for tasters - can't wait to smoke some homegrown again.

@WallStreet ah dope. my seeds i think are from 2016,  only got 2 left. Went through a bunch to find a female! Really wanted to see what it would do outside here with the blazing sun so I got one outside this season.  4ft’er flapping all over the place in the wind…not sure what im going to do when its late in flower haha. its already getting wacky with buds.. Figured it was time to let that plant go to rest , have been cloning off it for a year. I took a few clones off it to keep her around though..too interesting and yield heavy to let go. 

15 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

Sounds yummy @inhaletime.

I believe Cindy is what got you and I acquainted and led to you being a member here. What a cool little circle created by Cinderella..

yes it was! hope that gardens doing well for you @Ilynnboy

Guest WallStreet
38 minutes ago, inhaletime said:

@WallStreet ah dope. my seeds i think are from 2016,  only got 2 left. Went through a bunch to find a female! Really wanted to see what it would do outside here with the blazing sun so I got one outside this season.  4ft’er flapping all over the place in the wind…not sure what im going to do when its late in flower haha. its already getting wacky with buds.. Figured it was time to let that plant go to rest , have been cloning off it for a year. I took a few clones off it to keep her around though..too interesting and yield heavy to let go. 

Nice! I can picture my Cindy outdoors in the wind - she'd look like a wacky wavy inflatable arms guy, covered in frost. I'm prob gonna clone/reveg her.

Guest WallStreet

Big change at the grow - my Dad turned 91 AND I took out the 400w hps, replaced it with a 300w led I grabbed on Prime Day. Now 100% led. Tough to position/hang, but the heat & electric costs will be much lower. Moved fan/filter to back of tent, it now has a very short run to exhaust port. Hairs on all 3 are browning, time to get my magnifier out & check the trich colors.

072719 3 under leds.jpg

Guest WallStreet

OK, so I did a 1/2 harvest on all 3 plants. Pics attached. The plants will get another 2 weeks to fill out the secondary buds. Was surprised that the wet, trimmed weights of all 3 were close - C99 267g wet, SuperSkunk 220g wet & the WW x BB was 245g wet. My trim is not exact, but good enough for my use. I have a shit load of sugar trim for water hash, later. I've stored all of it in the freezer, including trim. Drying will come soon, I hope. 1560767819_0729193withhaircuts.thumb.jpg.23df2e3e1a5d768f2a38ae4c7a3359b3.jpg

072919 WW x BB 245g wet.jpg

072919 WW x BB cut.jpg

072919 WW x BB harvest 1.jpg

072919 C99 cut.jpg

072919 C99 harvest 1.jpg

072919 SuperSkunk harvest 1.jpg

072919 SuperSkunk 220g wet.jpg

072919 C99 267g wet.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WallStreet

Finished the harvest, emptied out the tent, strung 2 sets of 3 twine lines across tent & hung each plant on separate lines. Back row was the SuperSkunk, middle was C99 & front is the WW x BB. I think I got 50% of 1st harvest this time.  Pics attached. Plus, I now have nice pile of sugar leaf for ice hash.

081019 C99 centre row 2.jpg

081019 WWxBB 2.jpg

081019 SuperSkunk back row.jpg

Archived