Backyard Fun in the Sun @52N 2019

Tynehead Tom

dawn patrol

I find a break in growing is almost always a positive thing.  gives me a chance to reflect and evaluate and when it's time to go I'm excited and ready for it.

Hope ya find some good meat wandering around this fall.

• Like 3
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tynehead Tom

• Coastal

• MaxwellTurner

• dawn patrol

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and last, Bodhi seeds Goji Ghash (goji og x 88g13hp)  

thanx for the kind words everybody   been hitting the jars here n there sampling the harvest. there are so many different plants it will be impossible to smoke report them all here.

mmmkay….. good to have ya aboard @Limos , I'm just getting things rolling. Greenhouse is in transition but I've got some plants out there and they are handling the cooler nights just fine. My Bik

Posted Images

Coastal

Great job this year @Tynehead Tom!

i know how much rain we got down here, and those buds are damn impressive to say the least!

best of luck on your winter season, hope you enjoy your time off!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Tynehead Tom

thanx for the kind words everybody

been hitting the jars here n there sampling the harvest.

there are so many different plants it will be impossible to smoke report them all here.

Karma's Crumbled Lime is worth mentioning. It is Citron Cookies x Biker Kush (i'm assuming biker kush V2). This is some "very" nice smoke with true lime flavors and aromas. Very smooth and satisfying and the effects are a nice comfortable social high. Flavors and aromas are similar across the spread of females but Lime is the dominant theme. I didn't get any trace of "sour" that is being mistaken for lime..... instead , the flavors are clean and unique from all the other "lime" and "sour" type strains I've ran. Highly recommend this one.

I am crushing hard on the Biker Kush but this is from the first biker kush release and these beans can't be found anymore. Karma moved on to version 2 which are in circulation and used in lots of his crosses. 

Same with the Goji Ghash….. this stuff is just killer with some real interesting compound flavors and dense chunky flowers. These plants can yield too and i think in the right hands these are plants that can yield big "and" provide exceptional quality in flavor and potency. I am kinda surprised that Bodhi did not pursue this line further (that I know of) 

When I contemplate the high , "exceptional" potency is what I have to say about these plants and over indulging leads to finding a comfy spot to sit and soak in the scenery. As for flavor, I can't describe it but is similar across all females with subtle variations. I need to spend some time with the joint and write down what I taste and smell LOL 

I definitely receive medical relief for my lower back and pelvic issues with this strain though am still evaluating to isolate it's effects from the other stuff I smoke. 

The Goji Ghash was released as Goji Og x 88G13hp and from what I can tell were Bodhi Blessing packs (freebies). The pack I had was gifted to me by that Beanz fellow from icmag back in 2016. Google as I might, I can not seem to find much info on this cross so seems it was never widely released.

I might reach out to Bodhi and see if I can get permission to do a charity drop of Goji Ghash F2 as I have loads of seeds off these girls.

Fire OGKB and Scoutbreath from the chunky's bagseed collection...…. what can I say , Chunky's beans have never disappointed me, worth every single penny.

These two share similar flavors but the fire ogkb brings in a bit more to the flavor table. The fire ogkb is another one of those plants that breaks the norm and provides excellent/high yields of heavy chunky dense flowers , above average potency and very complex flavors/aromas.

If chunky ever releases a batch of Fire OGKB ….. do not miss out on those. I got mine as freebies with a glg order during one of chunky's promotions so if you also got one of those freebie 5 packs.... POP EM IF YA GOT EM!!! 

what else.....

the LMZ/Shiska stuff is gonna cure for another few weeks before I sample it more. These are dank indicas and need some time to mellow out in the jar a bit before their true flavor nuances can be evaluated. 2 of the LMZ have a kinda pineapple/god bud flavor profile though, which is a nice find.

probably revisit this in a few weeks when I've had more time to evaluate

Edited by Tynehead Tom
  • Like 9
  • Nice Job 4
  • 10 months later...
Tynehead Tom

nuther beautiful day in my magic garden..... where's everyone's trees at?

08-22-2020 Garden shot - Copy.JPG

08-22-2020 Fire Alien Kush - Copy.JPG

08-22-2020 Original Glue - Copy.JPG

Edited by Tynehead Tom
  • Like 3
  • Nice Job 2
shaggy

Is it me or did you get a better camera.

Either way the plants look better than ever.

You seem to be ahead of me by a couple weeks.

I will try and post a pic.

But I hate using my phone.

Them things are messed up these days...LOL

• Like 2

Do plants need silicon?       

Welcome to Z-Library!

Tynehead Tom
58 minutes ago, shaggy said:

Is it me or did you get a better camera.

Either way the plants look better than ever.

You seem to be ahead of me by a couple weeks.

I will try and post a pic.

But I hate using my phone.

Them things are messed up these days...LOL

nah... same camera , a sony cybershot that is probably 10 years old by now LOL

I staggered all my plants this season 

flipped 7 plants june 23rd 

flipped over 20 plants july 4

flipped 6 on july 19

flipped those 2 trees on july 24

flipped 3 on july 30

and last ones to get light dep started flipped on august 6th.

first batch is coming down next weekend I'm thinkin.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Coastal

Looking great this season bud! You got some monsters in there and they look thick!

Cant wait to see the buds on those trees!

• Thanks 1
Tynehead Tom

some garden shots today...... don't feel like starting a whole new thread for my growing adventures so will just add to last years LOL

bulk of the smaller plants are nearing harvest. 6 darlin's nets come down in a week or less then the bulk of the rest come down a week after that.... 

antenna gorilla banana x 3

antenna purplelazerlite 1 x 4 or 5

my cross Mendo Scout x 3

Gorilla Bubble Bx3 x 2

Long Valley Royal Kush x 4 or 5

SFV Breath x 1

Dubble Baked x 1

Biker Kush V1 x 2

Old Grandpa Scratch x 3

In my Scrog frames I have Grandma's Hashplant and OGKB 2.0

in 18 gallon totes there is Darlin's Net Six Gun cut, P98 Bubba Kush, Original Glue S1, Original Glue bush and the Fire Alien Kush tree

08-24-2020 Garden Shot 1 - Copy.JPG

08-24-2020 Garden Shot 2 - Copy.JPG

08-24-2020 Grandma's Hashplant day 19 - Copy.JPG

08-24-2020 OGKB 2.0 @ 19 days - Copy.JPG

and I leave you with a couple sugar shots from the Long Valley Royal Kush plants

08-24-2020 LVRK #4 pic 6 - Copy.JPG

08-24-2020 LVRK #2 pic 2 - Copy.JPG

Edited by Tynehead Tom
  • Like 4
  • Nice Job 1
  • Yummy 3
  • 3 weeks later...
Tynehead Tom

things are blowin up like mad up here at 52N in the Strawberry Patch 

I think I'm gonna smash the 1 pound plant project this time around

Gorilla Glue #4

09-11-2020 Gorilla Glue #4 pic 1 - Copy.JPG

09-11-2020 Gorilla Glue #4 pic 2 - Copy.JPG

Fire Alien Kush tree

09-11-2020 Fire Alien Kush pic 1 - Copy.JPG

09-11-2020 Fire Alien Kush pic 2 - Copy.JPG

09-11-2020 Fire Alien Kush pic 3 - Copy.JPG

Edited by Tynehead Tom
  • Like 3
  • Nice Job 4

Nice play brother! Is that a new greenhouse? It looks different from the other pictures...maybe I've just never seen the top.

Steller looking plants! Thanks for sharing. 

Edited by Kind024
  • Thanks 1

"Be the light that lights lights that light other lights." C.R. Jr.

Tynehead Tom

same greenhouse but the picture was taken from the back end whereas most of my pics are from the entrance end.

Got the first batch harvest jarred up. Was hoping for an ounce a plant off all my plants in growbags. Harvested 27 plants in 3 gallon bags that vegged for about 8 weeks. 3 were runts but finished well. Jarred total is 2 pound, 13 ounces although the 3 jars on the table have to be trimmed yet.

Still got 6 more in grow bags and then all my big plants.

hopefully i can beat the molds and get the rest finished nicely.

09-13-2020 1st batch harvest - Copy.JPG

• Like 4
  • Nice Job 3