cataract kush

Guest berda

• 3 months later...

Right on @berda that is a fantastic strain for pain and seizures.   I love that strain, might I ask where you acquired them?   Dna seeds, clone??   

Either way, sorry I missed this.  Looking great so far!

@berda

The brown hairs are from the environment.....these are outside yes?   As moisture and cold nights happen the hairs can brown up, you will still see white hairs as well.

The season has turned the corner and plants should start to swell up and pistil should start to color up depending on genetics.  I think you should be good, and no need to worry....this is just my opinion though.   All plants I have outside most are due to finish between Oct 7 and Oct 27 have brown/amber hairs starting to show....not all hair are dark, but some.   It looks like just the top of the bud hairs are brown, indicating to me, it could be moisture or cold temps doing that.   Also, could just be cataract kush's way of growing.

I would say no worries though 🙂

17 hours ago, berda said:

The top one is sep 2 the middle one was August 23 the bottom on is august 16.so they been flowering for a month now.or do you start to count weeks when it is fuller

As an outside grower, it is important for you to note, and remember when "flowering" started....this to me is after stretch and the onset of pistil within the inner node growth.  The August 16th looks to be the beginning of flower.

It is important to remember these dates so you know when and what to feed your plants next year, to stay ahead of it so to speak.  And as your journey takes you and you start to experiment with other strains, or ones you have created, you can see what plants get early jumps on flower.....it is good to know when searching for males too.

Stay up!

It has been raining here  and alot of dew each morning.thanks for clarifying when the start to flower.they might be ready to chop on my birthday or close to it.thanks again

2 minutes ago, berda said:

It has been raining here  and alot of dew each morning.thanks for clarifying when the start to flower.they might be ready to chop on my birthday or close to it.thanks again

Same here....rainy, and we have had moisture on the ground almost every morning just from dew.

As far as flowering time:  For outdoors it is important to know it's end flower date, so folks know when the strain will likely finish in their outdoor region.

For indoors it is important to know when you start your flower and end your flower so folks growing indoors know the "flowering time" so they know when to likely harvest after they flip lights to 12/12.  

Happy B day and Happy harvest 🙂

Help what is happening to my plant.it had PM so I wiped it down with baking soda water mix tried milk mix.and mouthwash mix all spread out.now the leaves are turning brown.kinda like they are disintegrating 

20190919_074158.jpg

20190919_074208.jpg

20190919_074219.jpg

DId you spray that when light was present?  If so, those may be burns from the spray.   If you spray during light periods the beads of water act like a magnifying glass.....

2 minutes ago, berda said:

Yes I did get to it late one day when it was sunny.

Then it is a possibility that the issue you are seeing, it at least fits the timeline and such.....sicknesses and deficiencies from soil and feed issues wouldn't show up "overnight" like that.   So, I would bank on that being it.    

Spray any foiler.

10-30 minutes before sunrise, light on.   10 minutes after sunset, lights off.    If for mold and mildew, spray in mornings preferably or a breezy sunset only.

Hope this helps.  Best of luck.

It didnt happen over night.i thought It might be burns from the mouthwash.seen some it on some leaves about a week ago.i have been almost everyday or ever other day been using baking soda with water or b.s with oil and water.jiat notice today there are more messed up leaves.

@berda Those are some lovely plants... and from bag seed?  Sweet.  I hope you get this figured out and save your crop.

I have no experience in this area so I have no tips for ya.  Mouthwash for PM?  Interesting, I'd never heard of it before.

I have had leaf burn like that b4 when treating for critters and the plant oils in the treatment burned my leaves and they

looked much like yours do.  I too sprayed during 'lights on' and the leaves took a few days to show the burn.

Hopefully one of the experienced members will be able to identify the issue/s and give you some tips.

Best of luck, I've got my fingers crossed (like that helps 😞 ).

Thanks imiubu and the seeds were small and not the ideal looking seeds maybe immature.i seen some people say they wont try those kind of seeds.i think its light burn becuase my other plants dont have it.this is the only plant that has it.i lied one leaf on the other plant does has alittle spot on like one or two leaves.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived