hello my name is berda

Guest berda

Guest PlantLady

Welcome @berda, from another Michigander. This is definitely the right place to learn - everyone is so willing to help in a kindly manner! I am just about to put some of my first grow into flower...was going to do it today, then counted out days and realized - I don't  want to have to be harvesting over 4th of July weekend...its one of my biggest farmers market weekends. So going to wait another week.

3 hours ago, PlantLady said:

Welcome @berda, from another Michigander. This is definitely the right place to learn - everyone is so willing to help in a kindly manner! I am just about to put some of my first grow into flower...was going to do it today, then counted out days and realized - I don't  want to have to be harvesting over 4th of July weekend...its one of my biggest farmers market weekends. So going to wait another week.

Ahhh but the plants tell us when to harvest... Not the calender... And an extra week will most likely do them good... Go ahead pull the trigger

@PlantLady , @Aspen is right, you will loose plant health and vigor as the plants get root bound, you will often be better off flowering now and going later into bloom.

it is much better to touch the plants as little as possible during harvest too.. I cut mine and gently hang them to dry for 10-14 days without touching/letting them lay down etc  if possible ... they bruise while wet and it damages the glands and bruises the flowers making them darker and less frosty looking.

Guest 3rdCoaster

Welcome to the Lab! @berda.  

Lots of good information and helpful folks here.  Just ask any one of us and will tell you were to go...😉

Enjoy your stay.    :weed-light-effects-smiley-emoticon:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived