Shiskaberry IBL

Tynehead Tom

Damn @Tynehead Tom I haven't checked in for many months, I was hoping the Shiskaberry line would be ready!  Hahahahahahahaha  I haven't smoked her since 2005 when Hurricane Katrina killed my fantastic Queen Shiska!  I hope you and yours are doing well my friend!  And on the Shiska, the best things are usually worth the wait....I KNOW Shiskaberry is!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Enoch Warlock hey good to see you around though I have not really been around much either.

My shiskaberry work is on hold for the time being and am taking a break from any serious breeding for a while.

Got so many seeds I've picked up over the last few years as well as many great crosses I made in that span that I still haven't gotten to growing out yet LOL If I do pop any of the shiska lines and find something worthy I'll post it up.

Archived