zoot

Got these Mendo Cookies from Great Lakes Genetics follow the link for more info.

Had 6 seeds 5 came to the party

C5660CA4-F1F5-4D68-9494-A0CB538445C2.thumb.jpeg.c98886c0aacf52647931db28087424c6.jpeg

I'm just a billiard ball that's chipped and scratched and soaked in smoke and wine.

Yeah, I'm a little too stoned to keep up with the times

zoot

Well out if the 5 I have 1 female. Slow growing so it will be a minute for sure

I'm just a billiard ball that's chipped and scratched and soaked in smoke and wine.

Smacky McSmackers
On 5/19/2019 at 4:56 PM, AVR1 said:

Do you have a target date to flip these yet? I'm kinda grinding at the bit for these but finding absolutely zero for this company on the net to encourage me to grab them

They're all "modern" and stuff. They have a lot more images and content on Instagram than anywhere else. I got a free 6 pack of their Shotgun Wedding (Wedding Cake x Mendo Cookies) that's sitting in my seed stash waiting for their time. I'm curious to see how @zoot's Mendo Cookies turn out.

zoot

Well I flipped her this morning so now comes the fun part

zoot
47 minutes ago, Twisted said:

How the cookie girl doing bro? 

Very sad to say the least. My flower tent got infected by the thrips I had and they turned out like shit. The whole tent did really. And I wasn’t about to spray them to save them at that point it was to late.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..