Greatlakes Genetics will be at Kush Stock in Clio

dragboatjeffy

He everyone sorry for the short notice but I will be at KUSH STOCK in Clio at Auto City Speedway all day Saturday 420.

I will not be selling seeds but will be Hanging out at the Twenty20 Both, Giving out freebie testers and some swag We will also be signing peeps up for the pheno hunt challenge .

I will post more info later today. I can not get there file to open.

Hope to see you there.PhenoHuntChallenge_Letter to teams_Page1.pdfFINALPHENOHUNTCHALLENGE.pdf

30 minutes ago, dragboatjeffy said:

He everyone sorry for the short notice but I will be at KUSH STOCK in Clio at Auto City Speedway all day Saturday 420.

I will not be selling seeds but will be Hanging out at the Twenty20 Both, Giving out freebie testers and some swag We will also be signing peeps up for the pheno hunt challenge .

I will post more info later today. I can not get there file to open.

Hope to see you there.PhenoHuntChallenge_Letter to teams_Page1.pdfFINALPHENOHUNTCHALLENGE.pdf

Great!!    I can read the PDF files, I just had to download them to my computer first 🙂   Cool idea!

Archived