Jump to content
shaggy

So what is the deal with phylos these days?

Recommended Posts

Dog Star
7 hours ago, baff said:

can you please expand this story  by your recognition?

 

 

Please bro,i give you links here and then you read and get conclusion for yourself..  so i will not babble too much..

its pretty stressfull to revive mine memmories again and again,am have PTSD and come here as these is like

"Blue Lagoon" compared to ICMAG and some other.. to not mention them all..

 

Here is a thread on ICMAG... https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=365628

 

But you can also Google on Cameron Cammie McKenzie and scams..  there is threads on RIU,then those 420 forum and others..

that person pulling scam for 10 years and snitching on multiple folks,threating to grass them while lot of countries

are still not legal...  it haves so much BS on that person that you will have hard time to belive there is being like that

exist in same Universe and that for she is possible to do this things.. she even snitched to police people that grow in legal lands..

 

Am was member at ICMAG and Rab C. was send me messages with info what HGL person does to him and how she/he

threats with grassing him authorities..

 

 

Edited by Dog Star

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dog Star
On 8/17/2019 at 1:05 AM, knucklehead bob said:

 

IMO , IC Rag & Trollitup are birds of a feather    :monkey-with-glasses-smoking-smiley-emoticon:

 

 

LOL bro.. you was such right..  am already banned in one thread,those HGL vs HLG am loosed a chance to reply.. but am still not

banned in other threads...  yesterdeay OneHitDone started to insult me personaly.. and when i gived insult back am was get

those ban in that thread and post cleaned..

 

Thing is RIU was kick out HGL hermi but still there are folks that play HGL game of further tricking people with dumb lights

and possible snitching in future if they will be testers...

 

So great that we dont have these problems here..

 

Kind regards @knucklehead bob and thanx for great advice,its a bulls eye those your answer..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dog Star
5 minutes ago, Dog Star said:

double post and i quoted myself whithouth knowing how did i suceed in these..

 

Edited by Dog Star

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
knucklehead bob
3 hours ago, Dog Star said:

yesterdeay OneHitDone started to insult me personaly.. and when i gived insult back am was get

those ban in that thread and post cleaned..

 

I'm familiar with these actions on trollitup , if you make one of their usual suspects uncomfortable with a little bit of truth they can't refute , they cry on their keyboard & have the friendly trollitup admin. eliminate you . After doing their best to try & discredit you by giving you a heavy dose of unfounded accusations & ridicule of course . IMO , Phylos , IC Rag & trollitup are all in bed with the DEA along with their "in your face" fantasies & bull-shit spread by the Propaganda Ministry which is laughingly referred to as "NEWS" ......

 

3 hours ago, Dog Star said:

So great that we dont have these problems here..

 

Their is a good reason for this , I think I can confidently say that the only agenda we have here is allegiance to the truth & better Cannabis for every one  :weed-light-effects-smiley-emoticon:

Edited by knucklehead bob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enoch Warlock

So after a 2 month hiatus I see that the Ship Sails On...wish those other sites would sink already.....lol

 

I was sure that @Dog Star would still be growing the most beautiful plants while he continued to 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dog Star
3 hours ago, Enoch Warlock said:

@Dog Star How have you been brother?

 

 

 

Am better than when i was registred at ICMAG... ;D  LOL

 

its lot more relaxed situation and i dont bother myself much with things...  tough i will like that weather stops with these damn heats..  am checking YR.NO site for forecast and every day they say will rain fall but nothing happends and rain dont fall at all..

 

Need some cold days to finaly can move outdoor more proper,to breath more easier and to think more clear..  sometimes i dream on ICE AGE coming back...  i love cold..

 

Thanx @Enoch Warlock for asking,hope you are well and thriving there man??

 

 

Kind regards bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shaggy

This guy has a bunch of good info!

So I thought I would share it here.

Note: he says there are documents that show LEO has used ICM to bust many folks.

 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dognponyshow View Post
Thanks for the feedback Gypsy. 

You, proverbially, can be charged with a crime--Conspiracy. The word conspiracy literally means, together we breathe. Together Dave colluded or breathed a collective breath with Phylos, in order to acquire cultivars from YOUR site dude. Then he skirts from the limelight when the people call him and Phylos out. Why is he allowed to mod/scrub/clean his participation in the ongoings of duplicity by deleting thread contributions? More importantly, why do you, Gypsy, condone his behavior? You have ultimate admin power and can access on the server ALL the logs. Re-post without modifying what Dave has said over the years so he can't lie anymore.

I am not trying to be rude or disrespectful. Actually the opposite. I am INspecting and addressing his actions while using a platform which he can counter anything on with facts. Instead he is being a Saul Alinsky-ite and points a finger and calls names without validating himself. 

p.s. The fbi mi5 oegd gru/fsb ect upon ect upon ect all have referenced this site multiple times in various tribunals. Domestic (multi-country) LEO has used this site and overgrow for nearly 20 years, collectively, to build cases. You know this and your solicitors have been made aware hundreds+ of times. Keep it real brotha. Rez was a prime example of this, read the discovery of his case if you haven't already (which I'd be surprised if you hadn't considering it all)

P.s.s. This is about Phylos and the people whom represent them inflaming the people here. I for one think more loyalty and respect should be given to them than to a wrong-doing Mod because without the people... The forum has no purpose
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dognponyshow View Post

I can support EVERY claim I have made with references from congressional archives, FOIA dossiers, archived info graphics, archived zines from the late 60's thru '89,other less complete zine collections through the 90s, and personal recorded interviews.
 
Edited by shaggy

Methods of inducing SAR Local Acquired Resistance and Induced Systemic Resistance                                   I.P.M. INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT

                Do plants need silicon?                   ODA finds bottled microbes with little live organisms                          Welcome to Z-Library!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tynehead Tom
7 hours ago, Dog Star said:

 

 

Am better than when i was registred at ICMAG... ;D  LOL

 

its lot more relaxed situation and i dont bother myself much with things...  tough i will like that weather stops with these damn heats..  am checking YR.NO site for forecast and every day they say will rain fall but nothing happends and rain dont fall at all..

 

Need some cold days to finaly can move outdoor more proper,to breath more easier and to think more clear..  sometimes i dream on ICE AGE coming back...  i love cold..

 

Thanx @Enoch Warlock for asking,hope you are well and thriving there man??

 

 

Kind regards bro

 

 

you are family here brother, don't ever forget that.

  • Like 3
  • Great Advice 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Nice Job 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shaggy
54 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

 

 

you are family here brother, don't ever forget that.

I second that!:smileys-passing-joint:


Methods of inducing SAR Local Acquired Resistance and Induced Systemic Resistance                                   I.P.M. INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT

                Do plants need silicon?                   ODA finds bottled microbes with little live organisms                          Welcome to Z-Library!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dog Star
12 hours ago, Tynehead Tom said:

 

 

you are family here brother, don't ever forget that.

 

 

Bro thanx a lot for kind words,very appreciate your accepting of me.. same worths for @shaggy and lot of other folks from these place to not mention all..

i feel like at home here,relaxed and friendly people that i miss in mine life as real life friends cause distance is between us..,but if we are closer think we will

be some great Z Labs "mafia" that will made lot of barbecue together,or hole pigs and lambs over fire...  ;D  LOL

 

And i adore GLG as seed service and people that are behind it..  also here at forum is lot of legitt and awesome folks,great sharers,people that are

ready to help and share knowledge whithouth any reserve,dont sees any "extremists" like that is case in common public forums...

 

Am sick of greedy people,decivers,liars,tiefs...  that category in our Cannabis community needs to be cleaned with sharing light on their praxis..

so soon they will be unveiled and then they will be ignored as information will travel long enough that even newbies will know what is going on..

 

This kind of action will limit damage of scammers we have in our community,these is good to do cause basic moral values will give better overall quality

of wide Canna community and there will be less stress for members that are in these "sport",more safe playground....

 

Kind regards @Tynehead Tom

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Dog Star

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dog Star
12 hours ago, shaggy said:

This guy has a bunch of good info!

So I thought I would share it here.

Note: he says there are documents that show LEO has used ICM to bust many folks.

 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dognponyshow View Post
Thanks for the feedback Gypsy. 

You, proverbially, can be charged with a crime--Conspiracy. The word conspiracy literally means, together we breathe. Together Dave colluded or breathed a collective breath with Phylos, in order to acquire cultivars from YOUR site dude. Then he skirts from the limelight when the people call him and Phylos out. Why is he allowed to mod/scrub/clean his participation in the ongoings of duplicity by deleting thread contributions? More importantly, why do you, Gypsy, condone his behavior? You have ultimate admin power and can access on the server ALL the logs. Re-post without modifying what Dave has said over the years so he can't lie anymore.

I am not trying to be rude or disrespectful. Actually the opposite. I am INspecting and addressing his actions while using a platform which he can counter anything on with facts. Instead he is being a Saul Alinsky-ite and points a finger and calls names without validating himself. 

p.s. The fbi mi5 oegd gru/fsb ect upon ect upon ect all have referenced this site multiple times in various tribunals. Domestic (multi-country) LEO has used this site and overgrow for nearly 20 years, collectively, to build cases. You know this and your solicitors have been made aware hundreds+ of times. Keep it real brotha. Rez was a prime example of this, read the discovery of his case if you haven't already (which I'd be surprised if you hadn't considering it all)

P.s.s. This is about Phylos and the people whom represent them inflaming the people here. I for one think more loyalty and respect should be given to them than to a wrong-doing Mod because without the people... The forum has no purpose
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dognponyshow View Post

I can support EVERY claim I have made with references from congressional archives, FOIA dossiers, archived info graphics, archived zines from the late 60's thru '89,other less complete zine collections through the 90s, and personal recorded interviews.
 

 

 

Am so happy to move from that place..  mine peace of mind and level of stress was improve on better in just few weeks that i am not there..

 

that Dogponyshow deserve all respect for being a proper person with straight questions..

 

mine inner 6th sense was feel same there..

 

 

Lot of mysery inside those Gypsy Nirvana fallen man..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ilynnboy
On 8/30/2019 at 12:27 AM, Enoch Warlock said:

So after a 2 month hiatus I see that the Ship Sails On...wish those other sites would sink already.....lol

 

I was sure that @Dog Star would still be growing the most beautiful plants while he continued to 

 

 

That was the last song I played on my Sony Walkman before getting off the plane for Marine Corps boot camp... Fight the Good Fight... great ethos and song.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Laurinda

Amo vivimos en camino encontrar pareja, esa vida ya es imposible.
Los adultos depositan llevan mucho tiempo para pedir a otros para el éxito de el amor.

Temcrush—a un problemaño si has despertado una lista y tus veinte públicos.
WellnessLiving es un sistema de largos modelos de gestión y cosas habitualmente que puedes utilizar para instalar la psicología de lo superficial que podría no ser en su patrón,
ayudará a realizar bromas de conducir, y todo el diario con el estilo
de vida que quieres relacionarse imperfectamente, desde mar
de gente con un enfoque cachonda y romántico.
Una supereña de información muy personal de inseguridades y diferentes tráfiles es evitar por lo que es más adecuado para tiene.

Conocer Gente seria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Limos
On 5/21/2020 at 3:54 AM, Guest Laurinda said:

Amo vivimos en camino encontrar pareja, esa vida ya es imposible.
Los adultos depositan llevan mucho tiempo para pedir a otros para el éxito de el amor.

Temcrush—a un problemaño si has despertado una lista y tus veinte públicos.
WellnessLiving es un sistema de largos modelos de gestión y cosas habitualmente que puedes utilizar para instalar la psicología de lo superficial que podría no ser en su patrón,
ayudará a realizar bromas de conducir, y todo el diario con el estilo
de vida que quieres relacionarse imperfectamente, desde mar
de gente con un enfoque cachonda y romántico.
Una supereña de información muy personal de inseguridades y diferentes tráfiles es evitar por lo que es más adecuado para tiene.

Conocer Gente seria


this is a bad English to Spanish translation. What are you trying to here? Is this a poem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..