Jimmy Rustler

Tonygreen

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PlantLady

So, in this neck of the woods, "rustling" has a certain connotation...as in "rustling cattle".

And the "gorilla godfather" image brings to mind certain unsavory thoughts...

So - were those seeds "liberated" from a inhuman gangster who stole them from someone else?

If not...do tell...otherwise we will still be trying to guess...and coming up with even more outlandish scenarios...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Forgot about this one in a corner. Two confirmed females. The little third one ain't showing sex yet. Og leaner? Lol

20190619_001346.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well I wacked those freaks lol.

Test flower run looking for a cookie and ballsacks.... no nuts so far. Might find a cookie yet.

20190723_233346.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Couple shots of the ones I like the most.

There is another "green group" I'll snap some pics of as they finish. 

The F1 didnt react like true f1 of more stable lines. More variety than usual in GB outcrosses I've done. Similar to the ruby red line with a poly parent.

20190818_233848.jpg

20190818_233729.jpg

Shit, did I tell you guys she is...

Screenshot_20190818-235937_Instagram.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Little 8 week tester nug. Straight LOUD sweet lemon candy with a bit of gas and a strong skunky undertone. Super sticky and a deep full fun smoke. This stuff sticks to your skin, clothes all of it.

I imagine this is what lemon skunk is supposed to smell like! 

Vegging cuts and reveg two moms for another round of selection. Getting tough to choose now.

20190904_222543.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's the purp cut behind it. I was feeling artistic ha.

Did hit the purp with the jimmie rustler pollen though. Should be a cool freebie.

Archived