8th Avenue / Comacus - Afghan x Skunk x UFS

Kingfish

Here’s a look at a male that I believe is certainly worth breeding. Double serrated Afghan x Skunk x Uncle Fester that is gnarly. If only we had smellevision with all this technology. Pretty sure I can bypass the stem rub cuz whenever I’m in the same room with him, I’m checking my shoes for dog shit. I don’t have a current female with even half of his odor!! He has a few sisters in the mix and there are still a couple of Family Mayhem ladies kicking as well. I can’t thank you enough @Comacus for your work and kind efforts!!

F68E1D02-9F32-4FDC-9366-A9D9809F5C55.jpeg

B04D59D4-2B80-41D3-BB04-1AAEC0DC856A.jpeg

@Kingfish keep an eye on the Family Mayhem as they move through flower.  The Family Vault Purple F2 females used in that cross had some late season bananas as the seeds were ripening. 

The person that made the F2s never had any issues with the Family Vault Purple so I hope it was just from pushing them too long, or my environment but wanted to make sure you keep them up front where you can watch them.

• 9 months later...
Guest Family mayhem

Like to know smell and taste I got two different phenoes one smelling like liquorice guava island smellimg and pink pistol the other darker green with a more spicy liquorice smell thanks 

Archived