Sundance

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Magrowers

Looks great. Smells off them? Can’t wait for a smoke report. I had a chem that wouldn’t stop popping new pistils like that....just gotta say chop chop.

• 1 month later...

Greetings @Hoosier Daddy Genetics, hope everyone is having a good one in your direction. 

Nice show of the Sundance, thanks for sharing.

I was wondering which was your favorite expression out of your Sundance...is it a keeper? That is if you've had a chance smoke the cured flowers of course.

There are five Sundance ladies getting ready to flower here shortly...thanks for the gift brother @dragboatjeffy!

I'm smelling more of a lavender/citrus/hash blend on four of them. There is one that smells like lemon basil thats grabbed my attention. It's the largest of the bunch. I hope it finishes well. 

Thanks in advance.

Thanks @Kind024...I regret not taking cuts on these...

#1 is devastating! I dont use that word lightly. She was the lowest yeilder but I think topping and training would have helped her and her cuts. Some said it should of had a warning label..lol

#2 has cured to what I think could be your hashy lavender...still potent..but not like #1

#3 Very dense..like #1 but yielding twice as much...very potent but more of a fuctioning buzz as to #1's knockout..

Archived