Greetings and Much Respect!

Guest Roland Burnem

The fundraisers are amazing. Excellent cause, superb genetics, and wonderful people. I’ve never seen anything like them.

This is my most recent, been trying to acquire these for a long time. There are still two bins remaining I believe?

916E1033-10F6-4824-8BA6-0496AAFAAACB.jpeg

Again, Welcome @Roland Burnem. I think you may like this place.

Guest Roland Burnem
On 3/26/2019 at 7:23 PM, shaggyballs said:

5.thumb.png.eeef060973fa0f62b53ce2aa4ce1d369.png

Thanks Shag! I was wondering what the Z in Z-Lab stood for. Now I'll just assume it's Z for "Zoiks!".

Guest Roland Burnem

@Coastal Thanks! I wasn't familiar with most of the varieties listed and I'm not particularly interested in high-CBD or lethal indica strains so I grabbed bins #111 & #112, doubles of "Tangie (Crockett’s Cut) x Stardawg #2", just sounded like something I'd like.

Guest Roland Burnem
On 3/27/2019 at 9:06 AM, Kingfish said:

The fundraisers are amazing. Excellent cause, superb genetics, and wonderful people. I’ve never seen anything like them.

This is my most recent, been trying to acquire these for a long time. 

@Kingfish Those leaves look amazing ok! Huge! What type is it? Glad you managed to get it. Good luck!

Guest knucklehead bob
8 hours ago, Roland Burnem said:

I was wondering what the Z in Z-Lab stood for. Now I'll just assume it's Z for "Zoiks!".

I could be wrong but I believe the Z in Z-Labs stands for the most Grand of all the Poobahs , a gentleman & a scholar 👨‍🎓, indeed yes , a visionary 🤪, our beloved President & CEO @zoot  :beavisnbutthead:

To the best of my knowledge, Big Sur Holy Weed is a heavily Sativa leaning (almost heirloom status) hybrid from central coastal California in the 70’s. I have always considered the genetics to be roughly in the  “Zacateras Purple x Mazari - I - Sharif” lineage? 

There are many top notch breeders here at The Lab and GLG. If you have any questions on genetics and / or characeristics, fire away @Roland Burnem

Archived