Starting personal introductions now - met with imiubu

Guest PlantLady

Guest PlantLady

Took a 3 hour road trip yesterday and met our own dear @imiubu! So glad I did, she is as much fun in person as she is on the phone!!! And even nicer than I had thought after talking to her daily (sometimes at length - hehe). So generous with her knowledge, and she didn't even roll her eyes once when I had her look at my baby pictures (first young plants) to make sure they were doing ok and let me know what to expect next. So very patient with this newbie - I greatly appreciate that! Had just planned to stay a couple hours, but we got talking, and went to lunch, and wow, I stayed 5 hours! Sure hope I didn't wear out my welcome the very first time (hehe).   Now I am really looking forward to meeting the rest of the family at the Cannabis Cup...if the rest of you are half as nice as imiubu, we are going to have fun.

Guest PlantLady

Was fully prepared to stomp them, but they all hid while I was there. All through school I was the designated bully stomper - 3 of my great-aunts were teachers and would give me the word when needed. 

Guest knucklehead bob
1 minute ago, Smokin Joe said:

you'll be sadly disappointed. we are a bunch of degenerates after all

Just FYI , @Smokin Joe is known to walk around with a mouse in his pocket   😎

Guest imiubu

Welp, it took me a bit to make a reply as I felt like a dear in the headlights at first reading 😮

I can talk with most anyone at anytime/ place but when the spotlight shines on me, I kinda freak lol.

I thoroughly enjoyed our visit @PlantLady and am so looking forward to our next one.

Next time, I'm making the drive!  By then, those babies will be sexed, topped, up potted and

ready for their permanent home woo woo.

I am very humbled that someone... anyone, would make a 6 hr round trip just to meet lil ol' me.

I am so glad that you did.

In these days of internet connectivity, meeting folks IRL is still essential (imho) to create and

strengthen personal bonds which results in strengthening our community.

If the opportunity arises... get out and meet folks IRL!

On 3/24/2019 at 9:35 AM, Slick rick said:

It always great to put a face to a name awesome u too got together

Some here are to ugly to make that awesome.. 

Guest PlantLady

@Smokin Joe  You did notice I said we talked for 5 hours? Well, what do you suppose we talked about...family, of course (hehe) Sorry, she ratted you out as a seriously nice person. Besides, it took about 30 years to train my husband to quit calling me weird and start calling me "unique", so I figure I should fit right in!

@knucklehead bob  Is that the dyslexic mouse that says "we" when it should say "me"? I KNOW you are a gallant gentleman of the first order, after you called out that creep on one of my first posts and then "poof" he disappeared. Which I greatly appreciated!

On 3/25/2019 at 1:04 AM, Smokin Joe said:

well don't expect the rest of us to be as nice as imi. you'll be sadly disappointed. we are a bunch of degenerates after all

Excuse me..........Degenerates we are not......... Down to earth, true to the cannibis environment, kinda quirky, some growers, some breeders,some of us are just connoisseurs, some for just the medical. But all and all we be really good people. 

Archived