SourD

Guest Stewart169

Guest Stewart169

So is anyone here lucky enough to have gotten ahold of any of these seed?? 

First drop last month lasted less than 60 seconds due to limited packs evidently. 😪

Amother big drop supposedly in a couple months. I really have a hard on to run this and find a keeper. 

I just jarred up my 3 small pheno hunt of Headbanger. All 3 very different with one I predict will be the better of them.  My wife and another tester will pick the winners. At this point I have room for 3-4 mom/bonsai mom size. Maybe 14-16” tall. That’s the plan at least.  

sadly no.

for one, I'm too broke to buy any beans right now 

and two, karma doesn't drop at GLG anymore and it's the only bank i trust or care to deal with.

kinda wanted to get some of the Josh D beans as well but have not so far

Guest Stewart169

I hope you’re able to be the US bank.  I don’t like the whole buying overseas and customs thing either but sometimes it’s the only way. 

I was fortunate enough to be on the tester list briefly but that was before he curtailed dealing with north america. I still have 1/2 the pack or more of the Skullcap Headstash I might try again. First round they all hermied badly so am hesitant to try again. Could have been stress caused..... maybe..... but i dunno for sure.

He was posting here for a short time too but haven't seen him drop in for some time.

I think but don't quote me, that someone close to him had legal issues that cost them a grow? I seem to remember reading something along those lines. Perhaps that has something to do with curtailling thenorth american drops.... but 'm only speculating.

I have Crumbled Lime going right now, some Biker Kush, my precious cut of Old Grandpa Scratch LTD ...... and of course I used a Karma genetics Old Grandpa Scratch male to create both Super Collider Kush and the Black Scratch.

• 11 months later...
Guest Bubba_Dogg

I have a pack of sour D bx2. Paid out the ass for it but man some the plants people are finding in them are very nice.  I have a two yr old cut of headbanger that just keeps smashing everything else ive ran in last few years in flavor and dam strong in high department.  I have been busy with my open pollination of the A5bx1 and a few chucks I made with my haze leaning males.  So havent popped any the sourD's yet. Below is my headbanger33.  Also have 2 more headbangers I keep around

20200307_193819.jpg

20200307_193829.jpg

Archived