Random shots

Kak1963

I concur with you both.. Being a memorial cross I still have some of my work with this cut shared with others floating around the tip of the mitt..

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Stoned Cold Bulldog
On 3/10/2019 at 10:30 PM, Kak1963 said:

Yeah can take 3 to 4 runs from seed till she opens up 

explain what you mean please or are u just referring to finding a pheno that yields ? thx

let me see if i can fins some grape ape nugs from mile high.  i admit grape ape, and grand daddy purple clone have a place in my heart.

what plans do you have for that grape ape you have. i saw u had black berry kush x obama x og.. do u have a BBK X OBAMA  male or will u relase the BBK X Obama ? i admit i like sweet and tasty dank that has some power to it. i'm guilty as fuck lol. 

sorry can't find the rest of the grape ape. 

grape ape.JPG

grape ape nug 1.JPG

NEW PICS FROM ONLINE AND OTHER SOURCES LATE 2017 TO JAN 2018 177.JPG

On 1/4/2020 at 3:19 PM, Stoned Cold Bulldog said:

explain what you mean please or are u just referring to finding a pheno that yields ? thx

let me see if i can fins some grape ape nugs from mile high.  i admit grape ape, and grand daddy purple clone have a place in my heart.

what plans do you have for that grape ape you have. i saw u had black berry kush x obama x og.. do u have a BBK X OBAMA  male or will u relase the BBK X Obama ? i admit i like sweet and tasty dank that has some power to it. i'm guilty as fuck lol. 

sorry can't find the rest of the grape ape. 

grape ape.JPG

grape ape nug 1.JPG

NEW PICS FROM ONLINE AND OTHER SOURCES LATE 2017 TO JAN 2018 177.JPG

kak means a seed plant takes a few cycles to show its potential

• 2 weeks later...

Random photos, and random appearances. What a thread! 

Here's a little bit more of the Blueberry Muffins coming through in this one recently chopped. I was more excited about the male counterpart as he threw more pollen then I have ever seen before. 

IMG_20200106_094541.jpg

Archived