Random shots

Kak1963

Just now, Aspen said:

I'm getting there soon enough...lol... Just leaning on that safety net.... For a minute... Lol.... 

Right on ..takes time . But you'll get there fast 😉

1 minute ago, Smokin Joe said:

lol I was just looking at those

And wondering what size to get

There ya go that's the ones I use. Give me a call and we'll sort it out

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Kak1963 said:

There's your leak proff cloners

I can and have stopped the leaks by screwing down the lids. Water would get over 75 so I took the screws out lol 

1 minute ago, Kak1963 said:

Right on ..takes time . But you'll get there fast 😉

There ya go that's the ones I use. Give me a call and we'll sort it out

I'll call ya tomorrow when I'm doin bitch duties 

2 minutes ago, Smokin Joe said:

lol I was just looking at those

And wondering what size to get

For you.... I'm going with super jumbo extra extra HUGE..... LOL..... Remember that your an Okie now.....

Smal buds on this 1 but it's the seed plant so we'll have to see what the clone does. May have to crack a few more but I really liked the structure of us 1. She has stems that could hold up buildings.

18 minutes ago, Smokin Joe said:

Smal buds on this 1 but it's the seed plant so we'll have to see what the clone does. May have to crack a few more but I really liked the structure of us 1. She has stems that could hold up buildings.

Yeah can take 3 to 4 runs from seed till she opens up 

• 3 weeks later...

Here's some humbolts blueberry muffins on left and 707 head band by blueberry pancakes .humm looks like he used there muffins for the pancakes from what I'm seeing in outcrossez thus far.. under a hlg 100 

IMG_20190401_102127786_HDR.jpg

Here's blue dream by bbp and my 989 lemon band x bbp  .being tested out by JM420 .. 

Screenshot_20190401-093301.png

Screenshot_20190330-084632.png

989 lemon band 1st photos b dream 2 nd 

4 hours ago, Kak1963 said:

IMG_20190401_102127786_HDR.jpg

Ready, set- Grow.. Putting roots down fast just like we prefer. Nice early development and growth. I'm going to be the last as usual here, which serves me well and I will be pulling seeds out this evening for a little soak. Can't have an empty deck now can I. This shelves looking a little empty again..

On 4/2/2019 at 7:42 AM, Kak1963 said:

Thanks brother how ya been ?

Good hope all's well with u it's nice having u with us again 

• 6 months later...

Twas digging into my photo archive and this one stood out bringing back more than just memories. This is the Purple Eve of Kaks I pulled out of the many seeds that I tested extensively from a particular male combined with a old school selection ✌

wp_ss_20191028_0001.png

Archived