Random shots

Kak1963

Hey hey all well with a long break as bad health I'm back in action first round of beans just getting plucked from them warm nests lol.. soon I'll start the process of seeing what you his new male brang to the table in a few of my old girls ..thanks for stopping by 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG Kak has some containers going trying out some blackberry wreck.. got this one as clone in cup so rather then kill I'll run with it ..

IMG_20190310_175851237.jpg

In the next couple of months I'm gonna be planning a commercial sized rdwc set up. 

No point starting a new room without all new variables lol.

Ahhh this is where you hide out... Nice work... Rwdc is so interesting... But risky with a common feed supply... Love the roots though... And would like to try it one day.... But I have to get there first.... The luxury of playing with plants is one I can't afford for the moment... But one day soon...

Oh yeah I agree fully with you . I run DWC with feeder lines and floats .. Joe being in South will need a chiller or I'd try to change his mind.. I still might and design a chiller for each tub like connections been poundering it for years 

Hey when your ready I'll help ya get your ft wet 😉.. just start one tub to play with at first

Chilled you say? Lmao I fight the hot water in my airo cloner. I use the totes like you have but my pump is strong enough to spray the water on the edges so it leaks. I have been o add 2 gallons a day to the 11 gallon tote so the leaks helps me maintain 65 to 70. When I set up the commercial rdwc I will build a chiller also. 

Just now, Smokin Joe said:

Chilled you say? Lmao I fight the hot water in my airo cloner. I use the totes like you have but my pump is strong enough to spray the water on the edges so it leaks. I have been o add 2 gallons a day to the 11 gallon tote so the leaks helps me maintain 65 to 70. When I set up the commercial rdwc I will build a chiller also. 

Lol get some Coleman stackable coolers. I'll find links and we'll fix that lol

I don't use them big totes for my cloners

20 minutes ago, Aspen said:

Ahhh this is where you hide out... Nice work... Rwdc is so interesting... But risky with a common feed supply... Love the roots though... And would like to try it one day.... But I have to get there first.... The luxury of playing with plants is one I can't afford for the moment... But one day soon...

I feed everything the same. I don't have time for finicky bitches. 

Actualy with cutting edge everyone  is happy eating off the same plate

Archived