Another newb

Guest Stewart169

Guest knucklehead bob

High @Stewart169 from IC , welcome to the Lab ? So your from IC huh? What state is that ? Cuz it's a new one on me 🤪 Yeah man , take a look around but pay no attention to the man behind the curtain :passing-joint-smiley-emoticon:

Guest Stewart169
23 minutes ago, knucklehead bob said:

High @Stewart169 from IC , welcome to the Lab ? So your from IC huh? What state is that ? Cuz it's a new one on me 🤪 Yeah man , take a look around but pay no attention to the man behind the curtain :passing-joint-smiley-emoticon:

Actually its that state that has the really big car race on Memorial day weekend. 😉  I have not been in years cause fighting that crowd is a nightmare. But in my younger days I went a lot. Sometimes I never even saw the cars from the snakepit.

On 3/7/2019 at 9:50 AM, Stewart169 said:

Hello all. Im a new guy from IC. Place looks nice and I am going to poke around here and see whats up,.

If you want to maximise you skills and plant knowledge this is the right place...

Guest imiubu

Geesh... I've been playing Fantasy NASCAR here now going into the 3rd year and I don't even know where the Memorial wknd race is LOL

Welcome   :joint:

Guest knucklehead bob

On 3/7/2019 at 11:24 AM, Stewart169 said:

Actually its that state that has the really big car race on Memorial day weekend.

14 minutes ago, imiubu said:

I don't even know where the Memorial wknd race is LOL

That race is in Charlotte so I'm guessin' yer one-o-them there Tar Heels @Stewart169 :passing-joint-smiley-emoticon:

Guest Stewart169
44 minutes ago, knucklehead bob said:

That race is in Charlotte so I'm guessin' yer one-o-them there Tar Heels @Stewart169 :passing-joint-smiley-emoticon:

Nope. It’s the one that the track was made of bricks. Now there is just one yard at the start finish line. 😏

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived