Oldschool checking in

oldschool

Hi everyone,Just a little bit about myself.Im 50 years old and grew for 15 years.Then i had my first child and hung up my scissors.Now its been 11 years and alot has changed in the good state  of Michigan.I have a friend that is opening $1.5 million dollar facility and has offered me the chance of a life time.11 years ago when i hung up my scissors something changed in me.I love my kids and spend all my spare time running them to all there things,but there still is this empty void in me.Well when my friend discussed me picking me scissors back up,i felt that void in me fill up.I miss growing so much that i couldnt even pick up a High Times magazine because it just made me so sad.I also quit smoking when i had my first kid.So i havnt smoked anything in 11 years.Ive come here to get back up to speed of how things are working now.And get some good advice.

Wow, nice intro @oldschool

I am from michigan also, there are several of us here.

First off lemme do this.

457188683_lizardpassingajoint.png.c197c26eadab3c4215ce0b2d3ffad56c.png

Ok we are off to a good start here.

You are gonna like this place, big tokes and fine folks!

Anyway

1856062140_OLDLOCANDA-MEDIEVALFANTASYTEXTEFFECT.thumb.png.e55cc3561e50930fa52ef5c1439381b4.png TOO  :smoking-a-joint-smiley-emoticon:

See you round the lab!

:smoking-banana-smiley-emoticon:  Shag

Guest PlantLady

Welcome @oldschool! Glad you will be able to grow again...and gee, that opportunity sounds like product testing will be a job requirement - all the better! I am just starting with my first grow. and everyone here is so knowledgeable and willing to help! And there is so MUCH great info here and such gorgeous pictures...especially the purple ones (hehe-I like the purple ones).

Guest dawn patrol

Welcome to the Lab @oldschool!  enjoy your stay, this is the place to get caught up and figure out all the things going on in the canna world these days.

Best of luck to you, seize the opportunity and do what you love!!

Archived