Manidoo Naanan Waasnoode (Spirit of Nl#5)

xxPeacePipexx

Another project through the years of being Kaks right hand test grower I had the honor of capturing the Nl#5 he had crossed for a new version of his own and it has only been in my garden through the years and I had to add more to this while pushing backwards and forwards to find the best of the Nl#5 recombination with a select dominate male of Spirit in the Sky. This allowed for the Starfighter influenced in a recessive form underlying the Nl itself.

So that Spirit of Nl#5 was not just captured, its locked now and I will be sharing this in due time also. Its become a favorite in the circles here and we all know it as Spacelights even though it is a Nl5 recombination. This all began with a pheno I selected from Kaks initial outcross that had to be the one for the purpose and project of this Nl5 version of Manidoo Seeds.

Nl5 x Black Cherry Dom x Spirit in the Sky (Starfighter Dom)

WP_20190114_21_21_04_Pro.jpg

WP_20190114_21_20_22_Pro.jpg

WP_20190114_19_23_21_Pro.jpg

WP_20190114_19_32_25_Pro.jpg

WP_20190114_21_22_16_Pro.jpg

WP_20190114_21_23_36_Pro.jpg

WP_20190114_21_23_58_Pro(1).jpg

Indeed this is a sweet one x 2.. Its got the berry sweet smell with a little octane undertone. One of my favorite to smoke, especially when times not on my side, or I'm just anxious about things or driving long distances (with moderation) and traveling otherwise.

The high is extremely fast on the onset and yet creeps on you for some time afterwards, and then the Indica and Starfighter qualities come from nowhere like a qualude ..

Thanks for the kind words and stoppin in slick rick..

Archived