Dojas Run

dojagrower

MKPN= mangenta99 [thai/duraband /c99/pck] x purple nocturnal= [jahad/the purp/nocturnal/the purp]

mom                                                    dad

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You wait that SP X LGB thats some serious smoke i think you really gonna like her the mkpn is very good the longer the cure the better she gets smoked one on my Bday yesterday and wow i was high

23 hours ago, dojagrower said:

You wait that SP X LGB thats some serious smoke i think you really gonna like her the mkpn is very good the longer the cure the better she gets smoked one on my Bday yesterday and wow i was high

happy belated B Day

• 2 weeks later...

@dojagrower

SECOND PIC ABOVE IS ALREADY THE BEST ONE YOU HAVE SENT ME SO FAR, ahh shit sorry on the caps...

looking forward to some shots of the bloo lemon cookies and the white banana stardawg...

you did say you ran the BERRY MED'S as well correct...

you going to be interested in running some of the fresh fem trainwreck seeds ?...

peace  ..

@dojagrower

those BERRY MED'S look to be doing well over there, as well the WB*SD seem to be super tight noded for-sure..umm how long in flower are those right now ??...

thank you brother ..

Archived