Dojas Run

dojagrower

You still got sum tripple nova would like to run them again but anyrhing u want run is 👌

You still got sum tripple nova would like to run them again but anyrhing u want run is 👌

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahh humm my mistake thought you were testing for more then just me, ok great i'll talk with you as soon as things dry over here..

hummm ahh no never heard of the PEACHCREAM strain..

peace  ..

hahaha i will look and see if there are any left, if so ya sure i can send you some more..

peace  ..

... Yeah those did get really plump! I use to grow a lot of the BCSC NLxhawian indica around 98-01 and it was super tasty and got huge frosty buds too... some of the best smelling herb I grew in those years!

ya those seeds came from a very good friend of mine who got them from his parent's stash after they passed, there very old late 70's and he sent me those and a few other older seeds like

HAWAIIAN BUD
MEXICAN LR77
MIXED 80/82'S
PANAMA RED
PANAMA//COLUMBIAN

his name is FLYING J not sure if he is still the boards or not to be honest..

peace  ..

• 2 weeks later...

Smoke Report....Hawaiin Bud

Pheno 1 smaller bud has a nice Grapefruit smell with a little diesel smell smoke is mild soft but be careful cause the energetic sensation can turn into a couchlock high the pick is the smallest bud grown no topping etc. Straight grown organic

The second one bud size is from bottom smallest one. The Pineapple girl shes the one in the pic the smell is a strong citrus pineapple mix smell of sweet tones nice bud formation on both not much leaf to get rid of yeild is fantastic really nice huge buds 

3os plant 28 inches tall. 65 days +

20200430_194033.jpg

20200430_194101.jpg

awesome buds, looks good and the pics are decent & info is great.

really glad you got to see what the pineapple was about with this one as well...

very nice thank you  ..

Archived