20190224_124523.jpg

20190224_124209.jpg

20190224_125110.jpg

20190224_125054.jpg

20190224_125204_Burst01.jpg

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Guys @Kingfish Im not sure they are testers for. Jaws had them for awile had popped afew last year but got sick and my whole.setup went to shit.thought. i was outta here lol bad last year and a half but now im going thru some seeds to see what i get hopefully these last two Yabba Dabbas one is female if not well hopefully i can get a couple more from him but he knows the cross

A lil update:

Mendo Breath bx pic 1,2,3, finally getting there true leaves

Death Star at 5.5 wks flowering

Death Coast 3 wks flowering

MKPN 3 WKS

SP X LGB 3WKS

20190302_123546_Burst01.jpg

20190302_123410.jpg

20190302_123230.jpg

20190302_123129.jpg

20190302_123212.jpg

Uh oh pic didnt come in lol

It was gifted to me along with a couple landrace strains if there is a problem with this strain let me know id appreciate it

No problem just didn't know u had it as I got mine from pipsweeds at the cup sorry just me being nosey have u talked to your boy lately have been trying to get ahold of him @zombug ya it better than the deathstar I got in Ohio the death coast is deathstar hit with fem sour d pollen to make death coast it's a great strain to make hash or extraction from 

1 minute ago, Slick rick said:

No problem just didn't know u had it as I got mine from pipsweeds at the cup sorry just me being nosey have u talked to your boy lately have been trying to get ahold of him @zombug ya it better than the deathstar I got in Ohio the death coast is deathstar hit with fem sour d pollen to make death coast it's a great strain to make hash or extraction from 

Yeah, ECSD was the donor to be exact. My buddy has Pip over on the regular, so I got lucky to get this bad girl, and is where I got the DeathStar as well. I'd like to see what seed Pip drops soon. I'm in week 10 right now, going 12 weeks with her. 

Ya pipsweeds is a great fellow who really cares about cannabis an bring back the good old strains I'm only on my third run with it so I finally got her dailed in going to let her go 80 days this time I got pipsweed in over at a different forum an the site went to hell in a hand bag was pretty bummed that folks acted like that soon after I got him to join 

It was gifted to me along with a couple landrace strains if there is a problem with this strain let me know id appreciate it

It's getting better I broke my foot an had to shut down my perpetual room cause I can't go down stairs very well I only have some seed plants going was looking for something to grow outside that finish in 7 or 8 weeks Which I think Csi pink ice an mendo hashplant are the winners both are super nice will see at the end of March I'm hoping to have my rental house addition down by April so I can get the code guy to sign off on it an finish it up so I can sell the house it's been a ruff six months but things are back to normal lasted time I talked to dk I was asking him why my luck had been so shitty which he said everyone deals with it I guess it builds character hoping my outdoor season this year is back to normal too as last year it was the worst year I've ever had 

Yeah me to bro hopefully things keep going well i also started over was blessed with a few cuts everything else is seed so time will tell....i talked tu dk he suppose to get a hold of ya

Archived