Does anyone have access to these genetics?

shaggy

Kingfish

It seems  Oldworldorganics out of Oregon  offers some of these Fullpowerselections landraces in a few options as well.

-Acclimated Landraces

-Landrace Hybrids

-Pure Unworked Heirloom and Landrace Varieties 

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
Comacus

@Kingfish and @shaggy I know this is an older thread but I got re-interested in these after seeing the Eastern Manipur, and the Balochistani in an ACE Mailing.

Grabbed a few, and am getting ready to do a run now.

765088623_IndianLandraceExchange(1).thumb.JPG.2398a1a1902867683203842682f233ab.JPG

• Like 1
  • Nice Job 4
shaggy

Very nice stash there brother, it is good to see those still on the market.

Keep us posted when they pop.

• Like 3

Do plants need silicon?       

Welcome to Z-Library!

Coastal

I fallow a bunch of those guys on IG and they post amazing pics and write ups of many different areas of traditional canna farming, it's super cool to see the various climates and methods and even crazy pics of real feral mountain cannabis growing way up in the mountains. Some of my favorite accounts are these guys and their friends.

• Like 4
Comacus

@Coastal I am the same, and love reading not only about the genetics but about the region they are grown in and the people living there. 

• Like 4
  • Nice Job 1
Coastal

That's insane! I have an old dinosaur variety that gets huge leaf but not even close too that! That's crazy!

• Like 2
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..