Does anyone have access to these genetics?

shaggy

I am wondering if these genetics are still available or not found anywhere.

Do you know of seeds of cuts that are available to the public?

Some of you know what I am getting at, for those who don't see the link below.

https://phylos.bio/org/7vodyeor/david-watson

Kazakhstan

Mangobiche Colombia

Kazakhstan

Uzbekistan P5

Nepal Pahari

Colombian 20's

Thailand

Markant Hemp

Nepal 2010

Nepal

Mexico Oaxaca 79 S1

Gambia

Yarkhun E

Paraguay 2

Colombia Sabanira

Laspur Gold Pakistan

Paraguay 3 1996

Ethiopian 1

Pakistan

Guatemala Quetzalita

Sumatra Tuk Tuk

Vietnam Delat

Skunk #1Clone Group: Skunk 1 (2 Cuts)

Papua New Guinea

Mangobiche Colombia

Nicaragua 4

Ghana

Senegal

Kazakhstan

Ethiopian 4

Finola....................... I do know seeds of this hemp variety can be bought still today.

Hmong Thailand

Galakc Shun

PN Columbia Pelo Naranja

Zambia

Pakistan

Colombia Taganga

Nepal

Uzbekistan P4

India

Tian Shui Giansu China

Yarkhun WS

Tian Shui Giansu China

Zambia

Papua New Guinea

Mexico Verde Limon

Pakistan Valley Kush

Pakistan

Skunk #1Clone Group: Skunk 1 (2 Cuts)

Swaziland great

Papua New Guinea

Isaan Thailand

Kazakhstan

Laos

Jamaican Lambsbread 60/70

Mango Zamal

Kazakhstan

Mexico Oaxaca

Kazakhstan

Paraguay 1

Kazakhstan

Angola Fem 2004

Finola

Panama

Brazil Pernambuco

Ivory Hemp

Afghani #1 x Skunk #1

Kazakhstan

• Like 1

Do plants need silicon?       

Welcome to Z-Library!

Coastal

A lot of them are... not sure of the era most come from but bohdi has Uzbekistan and mango bieche.. seen a lot of others , crytical labs has a PNG landrace.. etc etc 

• Thanks 1
Slick rick

Dam thats a tall listed my friend best luck finding mom's or dads of them would be in bodhi's work I know the Nepal he worked with an the Pakistani 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Slick rick

Or hit snowhigh seems his Health must be doing better as I've had a few conversation with him lately he has some gems an is truly a good person who likes to share genetics 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Tynehead Tom

I have a tube in my freezer I was gifted a couple years ago by a fellow that I know for proven fact collected seeds on the hippie trail thru the hash areas ending in malawi. I've seen countless pics in old photo albums that proved it all out as well. My friend has passed on now but made it to his 90's, growing weed his entire adult life. I'm sure in some of the old school circles pre-internet , he is known, but that history is now lost to me. I do have his old seeds though I don't know what will sprout. He introduced me to growing and breeding as in his grows the two went hand in hand.

I listed them off over on icmag when i was a member there but the tube and contents list is deep in a freezer not too far away at a non grow location. 

I'll pull the list next time i drop over there for a coffee.

I also know some folks who used to be the big players in the west coast hashish trade. Most folks new the top guy as Xcaliber and he also brought a lot of seeds into the BC canada breeding scene in the 80's and early 90's. He got popped in early/mid 90's and the BC has trade of real import hash died right there save for dribbles that only the very connected managed to score. 

Point being there were hundreds if not thousands of adventurous hippie folks collecting and spreading genetics from untouched areas back to europe and north america and breeding them in thier basements. For the select few that are trying to convince the community that they are the great pioneers of all the cannabis hybrids we smoke today..... those guys need to get off the pot. Hawaii, australia, switzerland and most notably BC canada received just as much genetics by other sources than sam and clarke and the lot combined.

I'll throw gas on the fire and say that real true Skunk was a pheno found in BC canada. The rumour I hear is that clone started in a grow in cultus lake BC and spread out from there. It "may" have been sam skunkmans seeds the stinker was found in but I got 70 and 80 year old growers in my circle telling me that BC skunk was the one and only and came from here..... not wherever sam skunkman says it came from. Maybe that's why he can't reproduce it because he never held "that" mother cut. Rumours.... all of it, but it makes more sense to me and connects some dots from my early days when it was all just weed to me.

Edited by Tynehead Tom
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Coastal said:

A lot of them are... not sure of the era most come from but bohdi has Uzbekistan and mango bieche.. seen a lot of others , crytical labs has a PNG landrace.. etc etc 

Thanks buddy,  this is really good to know but it kills my theroy that most of them if not all of them are currently unavailable.

1 hour ago, Slick rick said:

Dam thats a tall listed my friend best luck finding mom's or dads of them would be in bodhi's work I know the Nepal he worked with an the Pakistani Or hit snowhigh seems his Health must be doing better as I've had a few conversation with him lately he has some gems an is truly a good person who likes to share genetics 

@Slick rickI am not running down the list but it would be a nice plan.😎

Thanks for the heads up on snowhigh as I may grab something just to have and hold till death do us part......LOL

• Like 2

Do plants need silicon?       

Welcome to Z-Library!

Hold on a min. @Tynehead Tom

Gotta roll one before I go any further.

I have been wanting to do this so WTF!

Ok, now tell me that story again brother tyne!  :5899aa396ca33_weedteddy:

11 hours ago, Tynehead Tom said:

I have a tube in my freezer I was gifted a couple years ago by a fellow that I know for proven fact collected seeds on the hippie trail thru the hash areas ending in malawi. I've seen countless pics in old photo albums that proved it all out as well. My friend has passed on now but made it to his 90's, growing weed his entire adult life. I'm sure in some of the old school circles pre-internet , he is known, but that history is now lost to me. I do have his old seeds though I don't know what will sprout. He introduced me to growing and breeding as in his grows the two went hand in hand.

I listed them off over on icmag when i was a member there but the tube and contents list is deep in a freezer not too far away at a non grow location. 

I'll pull the list next time i drop over there for a coffee.

I also know some folks who used to be the big players in the west coast hashish trade. Most folks new the top guy as Xcaliber and he also brought a lot of seeds into the BC canada breeding scene in the 80's and early 90's. He got popped in early/mid 90's and the BC has trade of real import hash died right there save for dribbles that only the very connected managed to score. 

Point being there were hundreds if not thousands of adventurous hippie folks collecting and spreading genetics from untouched areas back to europe and north america and breeding them in thier basements. For the select few that are trying to convince the community that they are the great pioneers of all the cannabis hybrids we smoke today..... those guys need to get off the pot. Hawaii, australia, switzerland and most notably BC canada received just as much genetics by other sources than sam and clarke and the lot combined.

I'll throw gas on the fire and say that real true Skunk was a pheno found in BC canada. The rumour I hear is that clone started in a grow in cultus lake BC and spread out from there. It "may" have been sam skunkmans seeds the stinker was found in but I got 70 and 80 year old growers in my circle telling me that BC skunk was the one and only and came from here..... not wherever sam skunkman says it came from.

BC has trade of real import hash died right there save for dribbles that only the very connected managed to score. 

I had two sources for has both came out of canada.

One came over in a guys boot heal.

The other was from my step brother who was/is a federation biker🤔 and was undisclosed cause I didn't need to know.....LOL.

Had a gold camel on his I think, it has been a while, I know when I saw you pic, I said I remember that...LOL

Not sure it was the same stamp as yours, keep thinkin camel not real sure, hazy daze back then you know.😎

most notably BC canada received just as much genetics by other sources than sam and clarke and the lot combined.

That just tickles me pink to know that, I will sleep better tonight knowing this.

Maybe that's why he can't reproduce it because he never held "that" mother cut. Rumours.... all of it, but it makes more sense to me and connects some dots from my early days when it was all just weed to me.

Interesting.

Detroit had a ton of skunk, wonder if it was coming by way of BC via embassador bridge like the hash.

Or maybe the airport @Ilynnboy was right there and he said he had a bunch there too.

@Tynehead Tom We gotta do this for real like dude, it is fun in the living room, but I am pretty high.:smoking-a-joint-smiley-emoticon:

Fire has gone out........ beers gone........... I am goin to bed ...........G'nite ya'll!

Edited by shaggyballs
  • Like 1

Do plants need silicon?       

Welcome to Z-Library!

Tynehead Tom
56 minutes ago, shaggyballs said:

Hold on a min. @Tynehead Tom

Gotta rool one before I go any further.

I have been wanting to do this so WTF!

Ok, now tell me that story again brother tyne!  :5899aa396ca33_weedteddy:

I had two sources for has both came out of canada.

One came over in a guys boot heal.

The other was from my step brother who was/is a federation biker🤔 and was undisclosed cause I didn't need to know.....LOL.

Had a gold camel on his I think, it has been a while, I know when I saw you pic, I said I remember that...LOL

Not sure it was the same stamp as yours, keep thinkin camel not real sure, hazy daze back then you know.😎

That just tickles me pink to know that, I will sleep better tonight knowing this.

Interesting.

Detroit had a ton of skunk, wonder if it was coming by way of BC via embassador bridge like the hash.

Or maybe the airport @Ilynnboy was right there and he said he had a bunch there too.

@Tynehead Tom We gotta do this for real like dude, it is fun in the living room, but I am pretty high.:smoking-a-joint-smiley-emoticon:

Fire has gone out........ beers gone........... I am goin to bed ...........G'nite ya'll!

The biker growers would have ensured that anything like skunk or chemo(Kimo) , that was a big hit in BC was distributed to the clubs out east. Weed was big money for us up here if one had a US connection. I would fetch 2800 to 3200 USD per piece, straight up and with an exchange rate of near 50 cent on the dollar for US currency at the time..... me and anyone else with a US buyer was making easy cake. A 5 light room was all a guy needed LOL

Quebec controls the st lawrence on the canada end so a lot of major drug imports flowed and still flow from there , thru the 6 nations and into the eastern seaboard. The hashish connections to the middle east still remained as for 2 decades now, the one place I know I can always get real import morrocan and afghan hash is from ontario via the montreal connection. Out west here though, that network was crushed with the bust of xcaliber and crew in surrey in the 90's.

I don't wanna pretend to be some historian so please take my tales with a grain of salt..... I smoked a lot of weed back then and did a lot of really high end LSD so ya know...... it's not the gospel hehehe

BC has a deep steeped history of cannabis farming and breeding that goes back to the draft days of vietnam when a lot of the free folk jumped the border and settled on vancouver island, the many small gulf islands and decent growing locations along the mainland coast. This was all before my time but cannabis has been part of the culture here in BC for as long as anywhere else in north america. The internet and the sheer population size difference in our two countries explains why the US has really stepped forward in leaps and bounds in the elite hybrid category..... something I've very grateful for 😉

Edited by Tynehead Tom
  • Like 4
  • Nice Job 2
Coastal

When I was a teen I trimmed for a group that shipped to Detroit.. I remember because we got paid extra if we took the American cash,lol.. I use to get paid to go convert it to.. fun times.

im not sure the BC skunk and the others are related but I also remember a time when the good skunk was around in the older crews.. a lot of stuff got lost in the quest for the “lime green” .., but yes I agree BC was a hot spot for growers,smugglers,importers and all other types that where trying to escape the harsh US laws... some of those gulf islands in the 70’s and 80’s grew thousands of lbs that got shipped down, people still talk about it.

• Like 4
Ilynnboy

@shaggyballs there is Landrace legacy seeds, or for Eastenr genetics try Fullpower selections. They have a lot of wild collected seeds from their respective regions.

Both have Indian and middle eastern varieties

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Comacus

Ace Seeds, Cannabiogen, Colorado Sativas, and Swami Seeds (Guerrero), The Real Seed Co., Sannies, and Tropical Seeds Co. are good sources for many on your list.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Nice Job 1
Comacus

@shaggyballsInformation from Full Power Genetics.  I have also uploaded their strain descriptions for your reading pleasure!  @zoot you may find some of these interesting too for your Landrace collection.

We are attaching the information regarding all the 23 Varieties, although only some are available for sale.
Some of them are not available (for which you will not see a price listed) but we think you might enjoy reading about them all.

Available Menu -

{Equatorial long flowering 16-20+ weeks} $50\12Pack

1. Kerala Gold
2. Sheelawathi
3 Andhra Bhang variety

{Highland Hashplant, medium long/flowering 12-14 weeks} $70.00/12pack

1. Tosh Valley
2. Wailing Valley
3. Urgam Valley (devgram&Basa)
4. Niti Valley
5. Kashmir Baramulla 
6. Kashmir Pulwama
7. Highland Nepali

{North East India/South East Asia long flowering} $70/12pack

1. Burma /Myanmar

{Short Season ( Afghanistan) 8-10 weeks} $100/12pack

1.Hindu Kush Andarab village
2 Hindu Kush Panjsir 
3 .Mazari
4.Chimtal
5 .Tashquarghan

Kashmir, (Pulwama%2FBudgam).pdf

Kashmir, (Jhelum Basin), Neelum district.pdf

Kashmir, (Baramulla valley).pdf

idukki gold.pdf

Hindu Kush (Panjshir Valley).pdf

HINDU KUSH (ANDARAB VILLAGE).pdf

Highland Nepali, Nagarkot Village.pdf

equatorial,kerala.pdf

CHIMTAL (Balkh).pdf

Burma Mong Hsat, Eastern shan province.pdf

Boria Baf (Balkh).pdf

Assam HashPlant.pdf

ANDHRA (BHANG VARIETY).pdf

sheelavathi.pdf

ORISSA GOLD.pdf

Niti Valley (Chamoli).pdf

Mazari.pdf

MANIPUR, (SIKUL).pdf

Malari, (chamoli).pdf

Edited by Comacus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Nice Job 2

@Comacus

Nice on there thanks a ton buddy!

Wow, things seem a bit different than I had imagined, but in a good way.🤔

• Like 3
  • Nice Job 1

Do plants need silicon?       

Welcome to Z-Library!

5 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

@shaggyballs there is Landrace legacy seeds, or for Eastenr genetics try Fullpower selections. They have a lot of wild collected seeds from their respective regions.

Both have Indian and middle eastern varieties

Thanks @IlynnboyDo you know if any of these are on phylos yet?

Do plants need silicon?       

Welcome to Z-Library!

Ilynnboy

Some yes some No.

Email fullpowerselections@gmail.com for his list.

his prices are fair. 70-100. For mostly wild collected Landrace and local farmed varieties.

I could spend a grand with him easy.

He has a Deva Natu that I would like to have. A natural hybrid from 14000 feet with a happy hybrid wild energetic buzz.. or straight Himalayan Pure Indica's, Bhutan, Nepal, Tibet, Many unknot Afghans, tTurks, Iranians and many Indian varieties from the equator to the Himalayas.

9 hours ago, shaggyballs said:

Thanks @IlynnboyDo you know if any of these are on phylos yet?

Check it out @shaggyballs

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Comacus
11 hours ago, shaggyballs said:

things seem a bit different than I had imagined, but in a good way.

I was surprised how many had very wispy buds. 

Ilynnboy
14 hours ago, Comacus said:

I was surprised how many had very wispy buds. 

You don’t remember the first buds you smoked way back when?

I would say the first time I smoked a joint was 1980. We still had the good imports for about another 3 years then along cane Nancy.

• Like 2
Comacus
11 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

Good old seeded Colombian back in the 70s.  Nickle bags with half bud and half shake and seeds.  Ah the good old days!

• Haha 1
Tynehead Tom
13 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

I would say the first time I smoked a joint was 1980. We still had the good imports for about another 3 years then along cane Nancy.

I do..... BC Skunk , passed to me by my uncle while we were sitting on the woodpile at my other uncle's place over christmas in William's Lake BC. I was 14, it was 1984 😄

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 2
Ilynnboy

No website @Kingfish.

From what I can tell They are just a few Indian guys collecting seeds around India and surrounding countries.

Also look up Mountain man genetics.. He has a bunch of Heirloom and Landrace seeds.

Real Outdoor plants...sprouting through Snow outdoor tough genetics... High altitude Mean Green plants that will grow through any conditions.. Monsoon, drought, high humidity, blazing sun and heat up to 126* and down to freezing..

its a rabbit hole when looking for Landrace or Seriously Old IBL’s and Heirloom varieties 

• Thanks 1
Kingfish

How does one place an order? They emailed me their list as was recommended. Has anyone actually placed and received an order from them @Ilynnboy or @Comacus? Thank You!! Was hoping fullpowerselections was going to be easier than acquiring real seed company? 

Ilynnboy

No idea really, just emailed him for a list.

He seems to do everything through email only. There’s lots of Landrace guys on Instagram.

Some are natural locale worked lines. Some are wild.

• Thanks 1
Kingfish

I emailed Fullpowerselections a second time for ordering information and this is the reply I received. Things are a bit hectic for me at the moment, but I’m going to attempt a small order in the near future. I did also see a few reviews or orders received on Instagram after stumbling around for a bit.

06D663FC-1E43-4259-A8EF-CCD2CE203E34.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Nice Job 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..