Z - LAB AND GREATLAKES GENETICSON IG...GIVE US A FOLLOW AND A SHARE !!!

dragboatjeffy

15 hours ago, Smokin Joe said:

One of these  days I'm gonna have to get somone to show me how to repost and share.

At the bottom of every page in the Lab you have a promoter button, if you click on that it’ll bring up options to promote the post to Facebook

For Instagram you actually have to install a Repost app.

15 minutes ago, zoot said:

At the bottom of every page in the Lab you have a promoter button, if you click on that it’ll bring up options to promote the post to Facebook

For Instagram you actually have to install a Repost app.

I have a hell of a time on IG. I :stoned-smiley::rasta.nana::rasta.nana:try to do 1 thing and I end up doing something else.

I have an instagram account but beyond signing up for it and getting emails about peoples content i've clicked on ..... it confuses me LOL Like trying to follow a person and seeing pics they post but never anything more. other people seem to get more than just pics out of instagram so i must be doing something wrong or it's just not functioning properly with my devices?

I can't use it from my old laptop and for some reason my blackberry won't let me do anything that makes sense with it either.

I went and bought an android type tablet thinking that would work but again.... maybe I'm just one generation too old to grasp this shit hahaha

Be nice to be able to securely (somewhat) share pics of my breeding and stuff on instagrm like so many people do..... but I just can't seem to figure it 

Guest dawn patrol
9 hours ago, Tynehead Tom said:

I have an instagram account but beyond signing up for it and getting emails about peoples content i've clicked on ..... it confuses me LOL Like trying to follow a person and seeing pics they post but never anything more. other people seem to get more than just pics out of instagram so i must be doing something wrong or it's just not functioning properly with my devices?

I can't use it from my old laptop and for some reason my blackberry won't let me do anything that makes sense with it either.

I went and bought an android type tablet thinking that would work but again.... maybe I'm just one generation too old to grasp this shit hahaha

Be nice to be able to securely (somewhat) share pics of my breeding and stuff on instagrm like so many people do..... but I just can't seem to figure it 

@Tynehead Tom it's really only functional on a mobile device unless you jump through a bunch of hoops and use other programs as @sourcecodeseeds pointed out.

But don't think for a second that it's secure in any way, it's owned by Facebook and a lot of canna related accounts get shut down fairly regularly.

In my mind it's primarily a promotional tool for people in business and a dopamine hit for those addicted to "likes" on social media.

It's got a lot of pretty pictures, but the actual knowledge exchanged is little and far between IMHO, nothing like here or other forums.

On 2/15/2019 at 12:46 PM, dragboatjeffy said:

I have a hell of a time on IG. I :stoned-smiley::rasta.nana::rasta.nana:try to do 1 thing and I end up doing something else.

On 2/15/2019 at 2:27 PM, Smokin Joe said:

:share:

LOL me too.  If anyone were to look at my profile page there will be no posts haha.  My mobile devise is a POS so I only access IG from my lappy.

22 hours ago, Tynehead Tom said:

I only use IG to look at pix 🙂  I rarely click "like" and even more rarely will read/ make comments.

It is a pretty simple format actually if you don't want to do anything other than look at perty pix hahaha

I think @dawn patrol summed IG up very well.

I don't only follow my cannabis peeps, I follow other accounts with content I'm interested in.   The more diversity of accounts I follow, the

more diverse my "explore" option becomes.  I've found some very very cool shit on IG that I may not have discovered elsewhere.  Things

pop up in "explore" that is content from acct's that those I follow, follow. 

I follow engineering stuff, woodworkers, glassblowers, seamstresses, cos play (costuming), fungi, tattoo artists, dog rescuers... for a few

examples.  I do not follow commercial type pages or celebrity crap.  OH... except for Chris Pratt, I follow him LOL

Diversity keeps my explore feed interesting for sure.  Some pages post too much crap too often so... I un follow those haha.

I don't look at anyone's profile lol not until I see something interesting, then I look to see if I want to follow them.

Sorry guys, if it doesn't come up in my news feed, I'm not gonna see it 😮 

Not that it actually matters, as I can't share/ re post etc. anyway 🙂

I’m not on Instagram per say, but sometimes I’ll take a look, I’m either allowed to scroll through or it is private. I have noticed it is very difficult for me to get out the IG pages though - once I have clicked on them?

19 hours ago, Kingfish said:

I’m not on Instagram per say, but sometimes I’ll take a look, I’m either allowed to scroll through or it is private. I have noticed it is very difficult for me to get out the IG pages though - once I have clicked on them?

Top left button takes you back a page.

Its a cool place but with lots of douchebags.

On 2/15/2019 at 9:46 AM, dragboatjeffy said:

Yeah me too!. I try to just take s quick look check the time or something and then spend all day staring at my phone instead of getting all the things I need to do done! lol 

its like a never ending distraction vortex that makes us all experience emotions without having to live them.

draining really.., 

• 4 weeks later...

I tend towards the post it, and leave it motto when it comes to Instagram and the drama.. Just way to much ego and not enough medicine ( unless you are counting the THC bombs being dropped for hype and likes galore). I use it's easy access and photo upload for the benefits of, even though it is a corporate network. This way though, my photos will be there tomorrow, unlike the thousand's lost through downed forums through the past decade.

58 minutes ago, xxPeacePipexx said:

I tend towards the post it, and leave it motto when it comes to Instagram and the drama.. Just way to much ego and not enough medicine ( unless you are counting the THC bombs being dropped for hype and likes galore). I use it's easy access and photo upload for the benefits of, even though it is a corporate network. This way though, my photos will be there tomorrow, unlike the thousand's lost through downed forums through the past decade.

We also had to create a back up site on IG. They took down some post and warned us to stop what we were doing. But the post they removed were no different than the ones they Left???? So who knows.

• 2 months later...
Guest stem

Thank you for the IG addy, I'll follow along.

I tried to use stem as my name on IG and it was already taken so I use trkr42 instead - gotta post more pix .. it kinda has to do with that procrastination thing 😄

Archived