Bodhi Outdoor Experiences

Guest Haoleman

Guest Haoleman

Hello fellow Bodhi Fans,

We did Bodhi for the first time on th PNW coast, it was a mild and dry uneventful summer  except for the fires all around us. We didn't have wet rains in Sept/Oct as bad as in the past. 

Last year outdoors we did Blue Sunshine, White Sunshine, Jabba's Stash, Goji OG, GG4/Outdoor and Drunken Parrot.  We are going to probably do the Blue & White Sunshine's ,GG4/Outdoor and Drunken Parrot again  this year.

Any info on growing these following Bodhi strains outdoors would be appreciated especially info about  mold ,or not liking cold at night or pheno's to hunt for etc

Here's what we have in the cue ready to pop for outdoor this season

Blue Sunshine, White Sunshine, Sky Lotus, ASS, Dream Lotus, Silver Mountain, Prayer Tower (Indica), 

also considering  but can hardly find any info on these other Bodhi beans waiting to be popped 

Wolf Pack, Sour Butter, J1H1, and Terpenado.

Not Bodhi but Bad Dawg  Gooey 13, Brown Sugar (we grew  Atonic last year and she was tall  (will post pictures soon from last year). Can't wait to pop the Gooey 13. Thanks to DBJ and staff for hooking us up with an Apollo cross freebie. 

Thanks in advance,

Haoleman

Guest Haoleman

Still no responses ?

Well now we have more late-comers thanks to the BOGO sale Thanks DBJ I'm totally broke now. 🙂

We've added  2 more Bodhi's considering for outdoor.

Cherry Queen -Supernatural Selections (I Can't find flower times, or  outdoor grow info anywhere for this one)

and  Roadkill  Unicorn V2    for the freebie.

Again any input  on outdoor experiences or phenomes to look for, or advice on not using any of these Bodhi strains outdoors.  I might mention we do have room in the Greenhouse if that would be advised for any of the strains  We're getting ready to pop.

Don't be shy just reply 🙂

TIA

Haoleman

Cherry Queen has everything in it's Parental line that should make it an excellent outdoor project...The cherry funk smelling pheno that I am playing with might be the fastest cloning strain I have ever witnessed...I stuck 3 small lower, budded, branches directly in coco and all 3 blew roots in under 7 days! One has already reverted back to an almost normal veg growth plant in under 2 weeks.  Totally impressed with this Strain!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2019 at 6:41 AM, Haoleman said:

Still no responses ?

Well now we have more late-comers thanks to the BOGO sale Thanks DBJ I'm totally broke now. 🙂

We've added  2 more Bodhi's considering for outdoor.

Cherry Queen -Supernatural Selections (I Can't find flower times, or  outdoor grow info anywhere for this one)

and  Roadkill  Unicorn V2    for the freebie.

Again any input  on outdoor experiences or phenomes to look for, or advice on not using any of these Bodhi strains outdoors.  I might mention we do have room in the Greenhouse if that would be advised for any of the strains  We're getting ready to pop.

Don't be shy just reply 🙂

TIA

Haoleman

I have no previous experience with Bodhi gear,but i am putting out somewhere around 14 differant strains of Bodhi this year so we will be able to swap info.

Archived