Kingfish

Kingfish Seed Vault

Johne71
4 hours ago, Coastal said:

A lot of the seed guys figured out if you add a shit ton of potassium silicate while the buds are forming they get ridiculous stupid frost levels... you can tell by the tiny buds that look done at day 40 and the curled up sugar leaves and buds that mature at the crown...

You could probably get bigger nug off those with a less aggressive /non potassium based feed.. but then you would lose a bit of that frost they are known for too..

This is a thing?   I’ve never heard of that.  I don’t add anything special to my plants and that strain gets covered in frost.  If you take a look at my mystery plant album at day 28.   That’s just Foxfarm trio and molasses. Maybe some Superthrive and epson salts as well. I’ve only been growing for a couple years...long enough to learn a few tricks to make myself seeds for storing. 

Coastal

I'm not saying they aren't frosty varieties @Johne71, just I see a lot of exaggerated looking examples that are also tiny nugs with a crazy amount leaf cup and curl like when I overdo potassium especially potassium silicate.. I had kush I usually cut at day 65 70 be done at day 40! I still left them too day 60 or so but the bud stayed small and just was really frosty.

Johne71

I’ll do my best to show you some outliers this outdoor season.  Probably just in the ground with no special anything.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..