shaggy

Green Growth Brands, Greg normand pro golfer branded CBD products.

shaggy

The agreement will see Green Growth's Seventh Sense line of CBD topicals placed into 96 U.S.-based DSW stores. In total, it encompasses just shy of 55,000 units of CBD topicals. This deal comes after a pilot program saw 74% of Green Growth's products in 10 DSW stores sell in just a 10-week period, which was far and away beyond expectations for both companies. 

Green Growth Brands form a deal with Anheuser-Busch InBev and Tilray form a joint venture for cannabis-infused beverages. 

Green Growth Brands recently completed a reverse takeover of Xanthic Biopharma to become a public company. 

Green Growth Brands wants to aquire Aphria .

Aphria aquired Broken coast cannabis.

Broken Coast establishes Aphria as a Canadian leader in premium indoor cannabis production.

Aphria may be the biggest company of its kind in the world.

Aphria will also handle the worldwide distribution of medical cannabis produced by the partnership, mainly to other European countries.

Aphria now has a global reach that rivals all of the largest producers in Canada.

@Limos

This is the kind of corporate cannabis I am against.

The walmart of weed so to speak.

aphria.thumb.jpg.3d35c23ce3250e1cd2299aa4a9509d3d.jpg

aphria-locations.png.2c6ac47fa220921a7fa3d3d6ad7cc054.png

Methods of inducing SAR Local Acquired Resistance and Induced Systemic Resistance                                   I.P.M. INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT

Do plants need silicon?                   ODA finds bottled microbes with little live organisms                          Welcome to Z-Library!

Limos

I agree with you @shaggyballs No way to combat really but I still would LOVE to do a non profit for CBD medicine. MI law is perfect for that ATM. Just need some backers and exposure & it would take off I bet. 

shaggy
1 hour ago, Limos said:

I still would LOVE to do a non profit for CBD medicine.

I love this idea, everybody is gonna be charging a premium for CBD drinks.

Helping those who need it despite profits is truly a nobel cause.

A+ for you kind sir!

Methods of inducing SAR Local Acquired Resistance and Induced Systemic Resistance                                   I.P.M. INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT

Do plants need silicon?                   ODA finds bottled microbes with little live organisms                          Welcome to Z-Library!

Limos
5 minutes ago, shaggyballs said:

I love this idea, everybody is gonna be charging a premium for CBD drinks.

Helping those who need it despite profits is truly a nobel cause.

A+ for you kind sir!

Ill hold off on the grade until it materializes. 

Biggest obsticle is getting nonprofit status for something that is still federally illegal.  If that changes I will put a portion of my efforts towards that. 

shaggy

Hmmm??? Seems you are right.☹️

Earlier this year, the Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) began seizing various cannabidiol (“CBD”) products from store shelves.

These enforcement actions reflected the implementation of the agency’s position that CBD, regardless of the source from which it is derived, cannot be lawfully sold for human consumption.

Ouch, I think the FDA is gonna want their cut before consumers get it legal like.

This is why corperations suck, they are only in it for profit.

Meanwhile the little man, who wants to give back gets locked out of the system.

It is self destructive if you ask me.

Classic run the little guy out of town and jack up prices as you are the only game in town now.

Profits will soon be pushed higher and higher, stockholders will call for an end to the competition....... AKA home growing

Prices will raise and quality will suffer, but only the craft growers who are not in it for profit will be left and will fill a small market of picky folks like me.😜

They may even be bought out by Corp. Canna. in the long run too.

A plant in every yard solves lots of problems but there is no money in that.

gorilla ganja

CBD will be produced in mass by acres and acres of hemp. The future is outdoors and even greenhouses will not be able to compete.

Peace GG

Edited by gorilla ganja

shaggy
36 minutes ago, gorilla ganja said:

The future is outdoors and even greenhouses will not be able to compete

My post was a bit quick and lacks some info.

The greenhouses shown are for cannabis.

Cannabis may need to stay in greenhouses to meet pesticide requirements.

@gorilla ganja

They would most likely have outdoor hemp fields for CBD as you have stated.

Limos

Not sure on that guys but we’ll see. 

Theres a couple of niche markets I would like to see with hemp CBD not being one. 

gorilla ganja

I'm quite familiar with the all the different LP's up in here in Canada. They are the competition. 😁 Your right @shaggyballs most of the indoor up here is toward the THC side of things, but some are growing 1:1 ratio and even some higher on the CDB side of things. I really enjoy the 1:1 ratio oils I have tried.

57 minutes ago, Limos said:

Not sure on that guys but we’ll see. 

Theres a couple of niche markets I would like to see with hemp CBD not being one. 

@Limos  Why no love for Hemp?   You do realize it's the same plant right?   Hemp and cannabis  are both Cannabis Sativa.  To be considered Industrial Hemp in most of the world it has to have a THC limit of  0.3  %  or less. That arbitrary number was decided upon by  a Canadian many years ago and is just that, a man made number to separate the  ways of naming it.

The problem with most "Hemp" is that for thousands of years it was used mostly for fiber or seed. So "hemp" plants where not selected for high cannabinoids.

All the approved cultivars in Canada have less than 5% CDB.  The flower was a waste product that had to be destroyed in Canada. Last year was the first year here farmers were allowed to use it for other purposes. 

But the times they are a changing. There are many great breeders in the States and around the world that are bring the CBD percentages  up . Many in the mid teens now, and I would bet just like THC limits, will be brought up to the 30% or so max a cannabis plant can contain within 20 years. They are also breeding back in the other cannabinoids and terps  to bring in more of a full spectrum.

Peace GG

Edited by gorilla ganja

Limos

Have lots of love for hemp. Just not for CBD oil or CBD products. You pretty much stated reasons why. I do realize it’s the same plant & think there are much better options for CBD products. 

shaggy

I like the full spectrum oil.

THCA has been shown to be as helpful as CBD in some cases.

Therfore I have been doing less decarbing to preserve THCA.

Health over High.......LOL

Or just eat more oil.   :smoking-a-joint-smiley-emoticon:

Kingfish

From my personal experience with CBD products and tinctures, hemp based or higher CBD strains are both fine, but the THC (THCA) is needed as well. I think 3 to 5% THC should be acceptable in all CBD products as they work symbiotically hand in hand. The pure hemp based products are lacking in that bit of extra yin yang - harmonious  relationship IMO?

gorilla ganja

I agree 100%  @Kingfish   I like a more balanced ratio myself. It really depends on what you are using it for I guess. There are studies that show THC/CBD and the many other cannabinoids work  in synergy together.   I hope with all my heart that someday soon they raise the artificial man made limit on "Hemp" . Even 1-2 % THC, which no respectable stoner would bother with. Would allow hundreds of new cultivars with a much wider spectrum of cannabinoids to be grown legally under the Hemp banner.

Peace GG

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..