RASPBERRY DEESEL F1

blues147

• 4 months later...

Hey @JAWS, thanks for the pic's, since coming here to z-labs I seldom visit other cannabis forums, wondering if you might offer some history on these two plants and expected differences, raspberry deesel f1 vs

raspberry med's f1, regardless thanks for the pic's and nice to see you here.

ya i'm pretty new here as well...

the raspberry kush cut that i started with holds strong on most all i have worked with her, bud structure and odor profile come through often in all the raspberry hybrids...

i seem to have always went for the raspberry pheno in anything iv'e have personally grown of the raspberry piece, pretty sure i'm addicted to the raspberry profile for-sure..

the raspberry deesel will put off bigger but less compact bud that have a bit of a hairy look to them, where as the raspberry med's will give a much more compact very tight structure...i prefer the raspberry pheno of the med's over the deesel for-sure, i'm pretty sure if i had grown more of the RD i would have ran into a more tight buded pheno the type more to my liking.

here is a shot or two of the raspberry deesel and you can see what i'm talking about with the hairy type look to her buds. sorry not sure how to post pic's and then continue to post under the pic, so the pics will be at the bottom...not the best pics nor a very good grow but you can clearly see what i'm talking about with the buds...

a lot of what i do is trial and error until i find what i'm looking for to further work with the strain in question, i do not run either med's or deesel of these two any more...not that i did not like them more over i just wanted something else from them.

raspberry med's for me over the raspberry deesel, the meds more of what i like to grow and work with...

was/am a huge fan of the RASPBERRY KUSH CUT and did a lot of things that got there start with that cut..

RASPBERRY BANANA KUSH {F-1}
RASPBERRY COOKIES {F-1} {batch #1}
RASPBERRY COOKIES {F1—V2}
RASPBERRY COOKIES {F1—V3}
RASPBERRY COOKIES {F1} {B2}
RASPBERRY COOKIES OG {F1}
RASPBERRY CYNTHIA {F1}
RASPBERRY DEESEL {F1—B1}
RASPBERRY KUSH {BX1}
RASPBERRY MATTER {F-1}
RASPBERRY MED'S {F1—B1}
RASPBERRY MED'S {F1—B2}
RASPBERRY MED'S {F1—B3}
RASPBERRY MED'S {F1—B4}
RASPBERRY OGEE {F-1} {BATCH #1}
RASPBERRY OGEE F-1 {B-2}
RASPBERRY PIE {F1}

RASPBERRY DECAPITATION {F1}

every piece here got it's start form the raspberry kush cut i had several years back..

will continue to work on top of my own work to make new pieces and i'm sure the raspberry will be in the mix somewhere...

peace  ..

2-19.JPG

15.JPG

18.JPG

Big thank you for the extensive write up with more pic's, hopefully I can grow some of your great work in the next year, again thank you..

@JAWS thanks for the info!

to put a pic mid txt you just need to have it loaded at the bottom after you select file. If you click or tap the picture it will appear where the cursor(? Blue blinking line where the letters apear) was.

i usually just hit return button after typing then click pic the hit return again and keep typing.

cheers.

@Coastal

thank you i will try that with the next pic drop...

can you tell me how to drop in ICON for my name place, instead of just a J...usually can figure it out but have not over here.

peace  ..

Hmmm I am pretty sure you have to add a picture or something to your profile page @JAWS... the three lines on the top left where alerts pop up. Go to account, then profile, pretty sure if you click on the J above your name on that page you can change that.

@zoot is the guy to ask if you have any real issues or questions.. I’m tech challenged,lol..  fastest one finger typer in the west!

Guest knucklehead bob
30 minutes ago, JAWS said:

can you tell me how to drop in ICON for my name place, instead of just a J...usually can figure it out but have not over here.

On a PC , just click on the big J and your profile will come up where you will see an icon to add/upload an avatar :smileys-passing-joint:

• 1 year later...

the raspberry kush cut I use was full on raspberry, most everything worked with her has a decent raspberry smell. some more then other.

thanks for posting her up.

peace  ..

I'll throw up some more when they start showing somethin, mostly just trying to get my camera and photo light box dialed in currently. They are a decent 50/50 looking mix generally, there are only two really Strawberry Diesel leaners and one really OG/AK leaner.

Archived