shaggyballs

Federal law says you need to be in a facial recognition data base.

shaggyballs

The New Michigan "Real ID" Driver's License

It is optional but you will not be able to fly domestically or enter fedearal building  ect.

You will not be get medicade or other government services.

shaggyballs

Senator Limmer Urges Caution with REAL ID Compliance

Told by federal government not to discuss the subject publicly.

Project can be expanded by homeland security without any support of the people.

Edited by shaggyballs

chasenakes

Looks like we'll need to make Face Off real life.

giphy.gif

GoodEnergyGrower

Yup!  It has been going on for longer than most know.  If you use a smart phone or a computer without covering your camera lens.....they have you on file.

If you did the "10 year photo challenge"  you just REALLY helped them create a data base on helping A.I. learn subtle differences in bio metric recognition.

All cars are now tracking you as well as dropping in on conversations through ONstar and other connective applications in vehicles.

The wall isn't going up to keep immigrants out.....it is going up to keep us in.  We "north americans" have been inside the castle walls buying products for a century from the 3rd world people whom are enslaved digging up precious metals for our technologies.

A means to an end.  Every empire falls....this is the final call.    I hope to see you when the dust settles and we can get back to livin!!!!!!!!

Kind024

So this is where the ants go marching...

What if nobody applies? We have the final say as the population. Nevermind i'm hungry, what do you got?...sandwich that shit up, I'll eat it...Mikey will eat anything!

Some day we'll figure out we have the final say...you won't see me doing someone elses bidding anytime soon.

~we are responsible for our immediate reality.  Make it a good one. 

It's coming to a head...this is the crescendo to the song my brothers and sisters. They are scrambling for higher ground...hold yours!

It's like @Coastal said "what a time to be alive though !" 

Our time is now. . .

Edited by Kind024

Pestrofa

As long as people are comfortable, they will lazily plod along doing as they are told. The majority are sheep, and that's why bills/laws like this meet little resistance. At some point income tax, property tax, gas tax, sales tax, capital gains tax, and inflation will squeeze people dry. Working to barely get by, with less and less benefits, and being controlled more and more by laws like this. Somewhere there's a tipping point, history has proven this many times, but they'll put the squeeze on us, gently, for as long as possible.  I say, move to the woods, maybe next to a nice trout stream, save your money, grow your herb, and live simply. 

Shooter

I'm really starting to run out of fucks to give. I've got enough gear in the safe to arm a small Militia but, those who decide to rise up and revolt will just get droned. Sometimes I feel like it would just be better if the whole world imploded so there could be a reset.

knucklehead bob
47 minutes ago, Shooter said:

Sometimes I feel like it would just be better if the whole world imploded so there could be a reset.

Basically , it already happened once . People have a hard time believing it though 🤪

GoodEnergyGrower
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, knucklehead bob said:

Basically , it already happened once . People have a hard time believing it though 🤪

👨‍🌾  Better get yourself and your frequency right, lol!!!   This time from the ashes, let us hold our freedom and sovereignty.  Isn't anyone tired of being bought and sold?  Grow your own food, grow your own mind.....

There is no end only new beginnings.   Their power is fear......do not fear change, it is the only way through the maze.  Humans are still a primal creature, when primal creatures are convinced they are separate because of intelligent design.... you can control billions.    

Be a rock.  Be an island. Until we meet up!!!

Edited by GoodEnergyGrower